剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
会有什么惊人的反应
When someone does ring a bell.
那女人是谁
Who is she?
她是我跟你好上之前最后一个约会过的女生
She's the last girl I dated before you.
我在跟你旧情人的女儿约会吗
I'm dating your old girlfriend's daughter?
我希望这不会成为我以后头疼的大问题
I hope that's not gonna be a problem for me.
看起来是我要头疼才对
Seems like it might be for me.
老公 你把她的事给我交待清楚
I'd like to hear more about her bob.
哦 听着 我在和你一起之前跟很多女生玩过吗
Oh look did I date a lot of girls before you?
确实是啊
Yes sure.
我难道到处留情伤了很多人的心吗
Did I leave a trail of broken hearts?
绝对没错的
Absolutely.
但你知道吗 这一切都值得
But you know what? It was all worth it
因为我把最好的留给最后的那个人了
Because I saved the best for last.
哦
Oh.
那我也是
Me too.
我真等不及想见我那最后的一位呢
And I can't wait to meet him.
不会吧 你居然把我转到语♥音♥留言去
You did not just send me to voicemail.
对不起嘛
Sorry.
我在等我女朋友的来电呢
I'm expecting a call from my girlfriend.
你一整天都躲着我电♥话♥啊
You've been dodging my calls all day.
告诉你个好消息哈 埃米特 我们家刚装了个门铃
Hey good news Emmett. We just put in a doorbell.
那你到底找我啥事啊
What were you calling about?
看看你要不要一起玩啊
To see if you wanted to hang out.
我是很想去 可是现在我有点忙
Wish I could but I'm kind of busy right now.
好啊 亲亲女友
Hey girlfriend.
没啊 我现在一点都不忙
No I'm not doing anything right now.
当然了 我当然能去你那儿
Yeah of course I can come over.
D先生 你想一起玩吗
You want to hang out Mr. D?
我们可以玩“猜猜零嘴”的游戏哟
We could play "guess that snack."
我自己带来了遮眼布
I brought my blindfold.
你跑来干什么
What are you doing here?
给你带午饭来啦
Brought you lunch.
我的午饭自己带着呢
I already have my lunch.
那好啊 把这送给帮你做功课的
Well give this to the nerdy kid
书呆子孩子好了 真棒
who does your homework... yay!
喂 盖比
Hey, Gabe.
好啊 阿乔
Hi Jo.
你还想跑去哪里啊
Where do you think you're going?
那个就是阿乔吗
That's Jo?
我得走了
Gotta go.
你就是那个经常痛揍我弟弟的小鬼吗
You're the kid who's been pounding my brother?
可你是个小女孩啊
But you're a girl.
是又怎样 这是椅子 那是书
Yes and that's a chair. And that's a book.
我们学完了没
Are we done now?
坐下吧 阿乔 咱俩稍微谈一谈
Have a seat Jo. You and me are gonna have a little talk.
行吧
Okay.
阿乔啊 我来这里是因为我觉得很不高兴
Jo I'm here because I'm not happy.
你知道我为什么不高兴吗
And do you know why I'm not happy?
不知道 不过我很肯定你会告诉我
No but I bet you're gonna tell me.
哦是的 我不高兴是因为
Oh yes. I'm not happy
你总是欺负我的弟弟
Because you've been bullying my brother.
因为他是“好男不跟女斗”
He's a boy so he can't hit back.
但我可不是小男生
But I'm not a boy.
我才不怕你呢
You don't scare me.
当真么 那好
Really? Well
你现在害怕了吗
Do I scare you now?
才不
No.
行啊
Fair enough.
那再看看这个
How about now?
我能轻而易举折断一捆钢笔
I can do that with pens.
总之我要你别再惹我弟弟
Okay I want you to leave my brother alone
不然下次要被喀嚓的就是你自己了
Or the next thing that gets snapped will be you.
现在滚远点吧
Now get out of my face.
盖比有没有提到我呀
Does Gabe ever talk about me?
自从你揍得他变成香肠嘴以后
Ever since you gave him that fat lip
他根本没办法说一个字的
He's had trouble talking about anyone.
那他有女朋友吗
Does he have a girlfriend?
没有 你为什么要问
No and why would you...?
等下 你是不是喜欢上盖比了
Wait a minute. Do you like Gabe?
唷 真恶心
Eww that's disgusting.
好吧 一丁点
Okay maybe a little.
跟你说啊 我跟你那小朋友阿乔聊了一下哦
Oh so I had a chat with your little friend Jo.
她打你了吗
Did she punch you?
没啊
No.
踢了你
Kick you?
也没
No.
好了 反过来想想吧 她对你动心了
Okay well get this turns out she has a crush on you.
真的吗 那为何她成天要揍我啊
She does? Why does she keep hitting me?
因为她不太懂得怎么表达自己的情感
Well she has trouble expressing her feelings
所以她觉得很挫败所以用揍你来出气
And then she gets frustrated and lashes out.
所以我被打是因为我是个大帅哥吗
So I get punched for being a hunk?
可能是吧
Yep that's it.
她真的说了喜欢我吗
She really said she likes me?
哇等等 难不成你也喜欢她哦
Whoa wait do you like her too?
唷 真恶心
Eww that's just disgusting.
好吧 有一点
Okay maybe a little.
好啊 邓肯先生
Hi Mr. Duncan.
好啊 梅迪森
Hi madison.
PJ在楼下呢
P.J.'s downstairs.
谢谢
Thanks.
小包
Bobby.
凯蒂猫
Kitty-kat.
看你的样儿啊
Look at you.
也看看你的样儿啊
Look at you.
都来看看我好了
Look at me.
亲爱的 我想为你介绍凯蒂 凯瑟琳
Hey honey. I'd like you to meet Kitty... Katherine.
是梅迪森的妈妈
I'm Madison's mom.
你好 我是艾米 是PJ的妈妈
Hi I'm Amy. P.J.'s mom
也是鲍伯的第一个老婆
And Bob's first wife.
你能相信我们的孩子们居然在约会吗
Can you believe our kids are dating each other?
真是很深的羁绊纠葛啊 不是吗
That's a crazy twist isn't it?
喔喔
Whoo!
好了 我得走了 很高兴认识你
Well I've got to run. It was so nice to meet you
还有真的很开心和你重逢 小包
And so great to see you again Bobby.
哦 好的
Yeah. Okay.
凯蒂猫是吧
Kitty-kat huh?
好啦 我也可以给你取一个爱称的嘛
Well I could come up with a nickname for you.
比如说
Like...
其实这确实很有趣儿
You know it's really funny
因为我现在可是给你想出了一大堆绰号♥来了
'cause I'm thinking of a lot of nicknames for you.
好啊 亲亲男友
Hi boyfriend.
好啊 亲亲女友
Hi girlfriend.
嗨 埃米特
Hi Emmett.
某女友哈
Girlfriend.
你们俩在排练吗 我是不是最好等会儿再来
You guys are rehearsing. Should I come back later?
不用啊 -当然了
No. - Yes.
不用 我们就快弄完了
No we're just finishing up.
对吧
Aren't we?
我们五分钟前才刚开始的啊
We started five minutes ago.
那可是很有质量的五分钟
It was a good five minutes.
我觉得好像打扰到你们了
I feel like I'm intruding.
不 你没有 -是的 你确实打扰了
No you're not. - Yes you are.
我去楼上好了
I'll be upstairs.
再来吧 一 二 一二三四
Okay one two one two three four...
不 埃米特 先停下
No Emmett stop.
咋了
What?
我不喜欢刚才你跟我女朋友讲话的态度
I don't like the way you were talking to my girlfriend.
我也不喜欢她来打扰我们的排练
I don't like the way she's interrupting our rehearsal.
她对我们计划一点都不尊重
She has no respect for the process.
我们根本没订过计划
We don't have a process.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表