剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
What's up, girlfriend?
唔啦啦 唔啦啦
Ooh ooh!
你跟那些师奶们出去玩吗
Are you going out with the moms?
对呀 去吃些小菜
Yeah, gonna have some appetizers,
也可能唱唱卡拉OK什么的 尽量放松一下
maybe do a little karaoke, just let our hair down.
其实 珍妮还借了言情片的碟子
Actually, Jeannie rented a chick flick,
所以我们决定去她家玩
so we're gonna hang at her place.
言情片
A chick flick?
我一定要去看
I'm good to go.
晚上别等我了
Don't wait up.
晕 这可真碜的慌
Okay, that's just weird.
才怪 真让人磕碜的是我都给那些孩子当了一季半教练了
No, what's weird is that I coach those kids for half a season and--
得了 看开点吧 老公
Oh, let it go, Bob.
你在场上玩的开心吗 孩子
Are you having fun out there, kiddo?
老妈 难道你看不到计分板吗
Mom, can you not see the scoreboard?
比分是44比12耶 我们输惨了
It's 44-12. We're getting creamed.
盖比 你过来一下
Gabe, over here now.
怎么了
What?
我们根本不该炒了你♥爸♥
We never should have fired your dad.
那不是你出的主意吗
It was your idea.
老兄 我当时只想吃冰淇凌而已
Dude, I was hopped up on ice cream.
现在说不是太晚了么
Well, it's too late now.
也许还不晚
Or is it?
你知道自己该做什么了吧
You know what you gotta do.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说该是时候卷起裙角去炒了你老妈了
I'm saying it's time to hike up your skirt and fire your mom.
妈妈呀 我们得谈谈
Hey, mom, we need to talk.
当然可以了 你想说什么呢 宝贝
Sure. What's on your mind, honey?
这种事一向很难开口
These things are never easy.
你要炒了我 对吧
You're firing me, aren't you?
对
Yep.
也行 至少我们其中有一个人不会尝到失败的滋味
Well, at least one of us is undefeated.
祝你们好运了 输家们
Good luck, losers.
嘿 爸爸 老伙计 还好吗
Hey, dad, old pal, what's goin' on?
我来猜一下哈
Let me guess--
快乐教练不再管用了
coach "fun" didn't work out,
所以你爬回来找你爹
so now you're crawling back to dad.
那么你知道不 也许我已经看开不想管了
Well, you know what? Maybe I've moved on.
行啊 我去问尼克的爸爸好了
Fine. I'll go ask Nick's dad.
别别别 我来做 我会做
No no no. I'll do it. I'll do it.
男人们 兄弟们 过来吧 围成圈
Guys, men, come on, gather round.
现在听好了
Listen up. All right.
我们要团结起来拧成绳
We're gonna pull together.
我们要真正像一个团队那样去打比赛
We're gonna play as a team.
我们要付出所有努力
And we're gonna give it our all.
那样就能赢了吗
And then we'll win?
想得美
Not a chance.
不过至少我们可以
But here's what we can do--
上场好好打比赛 虽败犹荣
we can go out there and we can lose with dignity.
虽败犹荣 虽败犹荣
Lose with dignity! Lose with dignity!
耶
Yeah!
喂 伙计们
Hey, guys,
都回来 现在才半场呀
come on back. It's only halftime.
乔治·奥威尔所著的《动物农场》
"Animal farm" by George orwell.
《动物农场》这本书描绘了
"Animal farm" is a story about what happens
一些很理想化的动物们怎样从邪恶的人类主人手里
when idealistic animals take control of their farm
夺取农场控制权的故事
from the evil human owners.
没劲
Oof.
现在我要给大家介绍这些动物们
Now I'd like to introduce you to some of the animals.
来见见小猪雪球吧
Meet snowball the pig.
原来小查莉扮猪猪哦
Charlie's a pig.
我要兴奋得上天堂了
I've died and gone to heaven.
雪球 跟大家介绍一下自己吧
Snowball, tell us about yourself.
哦 我心肠特别好
Oh, I'm good-hearted
我相信动物社会应该各生物平等
and I believe that all animals should be treated fairly
并且共同分享财产
and share their property equally.
谢谢你 雪球
Thanks, snowball.
该让你回农场去啦
Time to get back to the farm.
再见 雪球
Bye, snowball.
再见
Bye.
但是农场还有很多麻烦事呢
But all is not well on the farm,
因为现在要出现的是
because here comes--
他就是领袖猪 拿破仑
Napoleon, the conqueror pig.
我是麻烦制♥造♥者
I am a troublemaker.
我告诉其中一些动物 他们比别的动物更优越
I tell some of the animals they're better than others.
对 我就是坏猪一头
That's right, I'm a bad pig.
照了照了照了
Oh oh oh.
我要把这张做成新的手♥机♥屏保
That is my new screen saver.
不过幸好 山羊茉莉
But thankfully, Muriel the goat
可以用她智慧的言语平息事件
calms things down with some of her words of wisdom.
出来吧 茉莉
Come on, Muriel.
我去看看她被什么绊住了
I'm gonna see what's keeping her.
在这儿拖什么拖哪
What's the hold up?
查莉好像是胀气老放屁
Charlie's kinda gassy.
搞不好是我们刚才在小馆子喂她吃的炸鱼条有问题
Might be those fish sticks we fed her in the cafeteria.
现在我自己也觉得肚子不对劲儿了
They're talking back to me too.
好了 我最好赶快弄完这个报告
Okay, I'd better wrap things up.
来吧 我抱抱 乖啊乖啊
Come here. Come here. Yes yes yes.
乖宝宝 不哭哈
All right. Okay.
现在出场的是讲话很快的山羊茉莉
And here is Muriel the fast-talking goat.
哟 孩子们
Hey, kids.
想知道我要说什么吗
Want to know what I have to say?
去看书吧
Read the book.
所以最后动物们都变得
So in the end the animals become
和他们推♥翻♥的人类一样败坏了
just as evil as the humans they overthrew.
你甚至分不清他们是动物还是人了
And now you can't tell the animals... from the humans.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
精彩啊 邓肯小姐
Bravo, Miss Duncan.
你的讲演使书本变得生动了
You made the book come alive,
真是史上最可爱的报告呀
and in the most adorable way.
我 我 我很抱歉
I'm-- I'm-- I'm so sorry.
艾薇 快来帮我
Ivy, help.
天 她把鱼条吐出来了
Oh, here come the sticks.
呃 现在这里闻起来很像动物农场了
Well, now it smells like an animal farm.
爸妈 我回来了
Hey, mom. Hey, dad.
回来啦 图书馆的故事会好玩吗
Hey, how was story time at the library?
还好啦 我们读了《大家一起来便便》那本书
It was okay. We read "Everybody Poops."
基本上书名就已经把故事结尾给剧透了
The title kind of gives away the ending.
小查莉玩的高兴吗
Did Charlie have fun?
我不知道 我没和她坐在一起
I don't know. We didn't sit together.
还有我马上又得出门
Anyway, I'm gonna be taking off again soon.
又要和师奶们一起出去逛哦
Going out with the moms again?
不是的 我对那个已经腻了
No no, I'm done with that.
幸好你还有腻的一天
I'm glad you're over it.
我也觉得
Me too.
也不知我当时怎么想的
What was I thinking?
我和那堆三十多岁的女人能有什么好聊的啊
What do I have in common with a bunch of women in their 30s?
老爸老妈 这位是玛姬
Mom, dad, this is Marge,
是图书馆的故事奶奶
the story lady from the library.
我们要一起去喝茶
We're going to tea.
你们昨天报告的成绩已经出来了
These are your grades on yesterday's final presentations.
格尔金先生 你戴发网一定很合适
Mr. gerkin, fit yourself with a hairnet.
(注:快餐店服饰卫生要求)
温兹小姐的
Miss Wentz.
哎呀我的天
Oh my gosh.
邓肯小姐 给你成绩单
Miss Duncan, your grade
还有我的衣服干洗账单
and my dry-cleaning bill.
哎呀我的天
Oh my gosh.
一连两次得了B
Two "B"s in a row?
要是我妈开始指望上了怎么办
What if my mom starts to expect this?
我最好想办法把这分数改成D
I'd better turn this into a "d".
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表