剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
花生酱吐司
Peanut butter toast.
你们这些孩子真是乖巧
This is so sweet of you kids.
知道不 我觉得最后这还是成为了
You know, I think this turned out to be
一次很美好的纪念日呢
a pretty great anniversary after all.
我都不介意自己正坐在库斯面酱上了
I don't even mind that I'm sitting in couscous.
现在是演出时间啦
And now it's time for the entertainment.
女士们 先生们 容我为大家介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you...
邓肯家舞蹈团
The dancing Duncans!
是不是很奇妙啊 就这一片布
Isn't it amazing how a little piece of cloth
也能让一个人这么开心
can make someone so happy,
即使那上面都是卡车轮胎味还有别人屁♥股♥上的汗
Even when it's covered in tire tracks and butt sweat?
我会在你睡着后帮你洗了它的啦
I'm gonna wash it after you fall asleep.
不过最好笑的是 因为我们都这么依恋自己的小毯子
But it's so funny, because we love our blankies so much,
可是总有一天根本就把它全忘在脑后
And then one day we forget all about them.
如果你像姐姐我的话
And if you're like me,
大概到五岁的时候就不再需要它了哦
you'll grow out of yours by the time you're five.
晚安
Good night.
可要是你是像你小哥盖比
But if you're like Gabe,
那我琢磨着你大概要一直带着它去度蜜月也有可能
You might bring it on your honeymoon.
祝你好运啰 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
喂 我有点饿了呀
Hey, you know what? I'm kind of hungry.
把这个递给你爹
Pass this your dad.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我昨天吃过炸鸡了呀 有没有别的
I had chicken yesterday. Got anything else?
咦 没有配菜吗
What, no fixings?
耐心点
Hold on.
哎 亲爱的 你自己不吃点啥吗
Hey, honey, aren't you gonna have something?
哦 我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
为你效劳
Okay,
谁点了墨西哥烤玉米片
Who ordered nachos?
是我点的
That would be me.
嘘 轻声
Shh.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表