剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
当然了
Absolutely.
那长凳太凉了 所以我把它用来当坐垫了
The bench was freezing, so I sat on it.
喂你好 哦 安吉啊
Hello. Hey, Angie.
不好意思啊 我没办法参加亲子会
Look, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to mommy & me--
你是想跟PJ说啊
you want to talk to p.J.?
我想他在家 稍等一下
I think he's here. Hang on a sec.
PJ
P.J.
怎么了
Yeah?
喂 哦是你啊 安子
Hello. Oh, hey, Ange.
对 和你们一起玩可有乐子了
Yeah, it was fun hanging out with you too.
太搞笑了
That's hilarious.
哦不是吧 你们当真吗
Oh no, you didn't.
你们能回避下么 这可是私人谈话
You guys mind? This is kinda personal.
对了 你有没注意到琳达的头发
By the way, did you see Linda's hair?
对吧
Right?
哟 这不是我的小赢家嘛
Hey, there's my winner.
老爸好
Hey, dad.
祝贺啊
Congratulations.
我是说 虽然是个狗屎运 对吧
I mean, obviously a fluke, right,
正好是你妈妈当教练的时候赢球了
happening when your mom was coaching?
不过你懂吧 我们应该可以在此基础上再接再厉
But you know what? I think we can build on this.
是啊是啊 老爸 我们需要谈谈
Yeah yeah. Dad, we need to talk.
聊什么呢
What about?
先坐吧
Have a seat.
行啊
Okay.
到底啥事
What's up?
这种事从来都不好开口
These things are never easy.
哪种事啊
What things?
听着 全队开了个讨论会
Look, the team talked things over
我们认为这样对所有人都最有利
and we think it's in everyone's best interest
就是说我们若在教练人员上做一些调整
if we make some changes involving the coaching staff.
教练人员 我不就是嘛
The coaching staff? I'm the coaching staff.
现在是啊
Yeah.
喂 等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
你是来炒我鱿鱼的么
Are you firing me?
也不想想我为球队付出了多少心血
After everything I've done for this team?
我们衷心祝福你万事如意
We wish you the best.
喂 得了吧
Oh, come on.
喂 不可能吧
Oh, come on.
喂 再给我个机会吧
Hey, give me another chance.
我可以扭转局面的
I can turn this thing around.
我觉得已经没必要再谈了
I think we're done here.
哦 老爸
Oh, dad,
你能把妈妈叫进来吗 我有些好消息要告诉她
would you send mom in? I have some good news for her.
好啊 D老师
Hey, Mr. "D".
这点小意思请笑纳
Got a little present for you--
是很好吃的自♥制♥巧克力饼干 因为啊
some yummy homemade brownies, just 'cause.
学校有关行政条例禁止教师接受任何形式的礼物
School district policy prohibits me from receiving gifts
就是为了以防如此情形发生
which, judging by these, does not appear to be a tragedy.
那个 我只是觉得可能你也跟我一样有口好牙
Well, I thought you might have a sweet tooth like me--
不就是我们又多了个共同点吗
just one more thing we have in common,
我是说 除了我们的种族来源之外
I mean, besides our ethnic heritage.
这话题不错
This should be good.
丁沃尔是一个苏格兰姓氏 就像邓肯一样呀
Dingwall is a scottish name, like Duncan.
我查了你的家族纹章
I looked up your family crest.
你知道那是两只飞翔的鹰吗
Did you know that it's two eagles in flight?
邓肯小姐 还是言归正传吧
Miss Duncan, let's cut to the chase.
你是为了分数来的 对吗
You're here about your grade, right?
你还真是位直白的苏格兰汉子啊
You are one sharp scottish cookie.
问题出在你的口头读书报告上
The issue is your oral book reports.
我做得很努力呀
I work very hard on those.
你表达得很枯燥无味
They're lifeless and dry,
这就是我的意见
and that's coming from me.
那好 我可以让它更活泼一些的
Okay, so I'll jazz them up.
你应该找个法子让你读的书更生动起来
Find a way to make the book come alive.
专心去做 而不是来拍老师的马屁
Put your energy into that instead of kissing up to your teacher,
这会让我觉得你很浅薄无礼 还有
which I find shallow, insulting and--
可爱死了
adorable!
啥
What?
甜心 好了 我们要走了
Honey, come on, let's go.
这 这 这是谁啊
Who-- who-- who is that?
这是哪家的小可爱啊
Who is that?
那是我妈妈和我妹妹查莉
That's my mom and my sister Charlie.
你是不是史上最漂亮的小宝贝啊
Aren't you the cutest baby ever?
我们很愿意这样想
We like to think so.
你长的真像你妈妈呀
And you look just like your mommy.
如果你是想恭维我是史上最漂亮的妈咪
If you're saying I'm the cutest mommy ever,
那我也接受
I accept.
泰迪亲爱的 我都不知道你还有个小妹妹呢
Teddy dear, I had no idea you had a baby sister.
叫我泰迪 还亲爱的
Teddy? Dear?
是谁啊 是谁啊
Who is that? Who is that?
这怪胎从哪里来的
Who is that?
你在干啥呢
What are you doing?
观看我的书呀
I'm watching my book.
是读书报告的作业吗
For your book report?
对呀
That's right.
你应该说是读书而不是观看呀
Aren't you supposed to, oh, I don't know, read your book?
泰迪 学着点吧
Teddy, get with it.
现在哪个孩子还会去读书呀 你真老套的上学方式
Kids don't read anymore. You're so old school.
那你要是不好好读书 等你变老了
And if you don't read your book, you're gonna be
你就还得继续上学
old and still going to school.
哪惹你啦
Hey.
对不起 我烦着呢
Sorry. I'm just a little upset
因为我和丁沃尔老师的谈话
about my conversation with Mr. Dingwall.
他正在训我说我有多无聊
He was telling me how boring I was,
然后查莉进来了 他就像圣诞树被点亮一样蹦跶了起来
and then Charlie came in and he lit up like a Christmas tree.
你看 这不是有答案了嘛
Well, there's your answer.
什么的答案啊
To what?
怎么拿到A呗
To getting an "a".
你应该穿得像个宝宝一样去做讲演报告
You should do your presentation dressed up like a baby.
你这么一说 我倒是有个更好的主意了
You know what? I might have a better idea.
我是很想听
And I'd love to hear it,
不过最后一个莫希干人刚刚把衣服给脱了
but the last of the Mohicans just took off his shirt.
(注:美国小说《最后的莫希干人》)
盖比啊
Gabe.
喂 亲爱的 你会来给盖比的篮球比赛助威吗
Hey, honey, you coming to Gabe's basketball game?
为什么要去啊
What for?
因为你是他爹呗
Because you're his father.
要不然他也可以把我这个头衔给炒了呀
Or has he fired me from that too?
你还在为教练这事不高兴啊
You're still upset about this coaching thing?
当然不是了
Of course not.
虽然根据丹佛市青少年篮球协会的正式行文条例
Although according to the by-laws of the Denver junior
第十七条第九款规定
basketball association, article 17, section 9,
篮球队并不允许随意通过投票更换教练
the team is not allowed to take a vote and replace me,
但我不计较这些
but I've let it go.
那很好
Good.
哎呀
Oh.
你好 老爸
Hi, dad.
盖比
Gabe.
真是尴尬
This is awkward.
我没想到会在这里见到你
I didn't expect to see you here.
这是我家耶
In my home?
盖比亲爱的
Gabe, honey,
你是不是有话要跟爸爸讲啊
Is there something you would like to say to your father?
是呀
Yeah.
爸 那哨子我们要用
Dad, I'm gonna need the whistle.
哎呀 安吉 你怎么来了
Hey, ange. What are you doing here?
今天是女友出游夜呀
It's girls' night out.
哎呀 你开玩笑的吧 今晚我真的不方便去
Oh, you're kidding. Tonight's not good for me.
其实我是来接PJ的
Actually, I'm here to pick up p.J.
哟 还好吗 女同胞
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表