剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
你好
Hello.
让我们看看效果怎么样
Let's see how we look.
哦 我都想同咱俩约会 你说呢
Ooh, I'd date us. Wouldn't you?
我都结婚了
I'm married.
好吧 视频到此为止吧
Okay, that's enough of that.
知道吗 我们一直在玩我喜欢玩的东西
Now, you know what? We've been doing a lot of my fun stuff.
跟我聊聊你自己吧 你平时都喜欢玩些什么
Tell me-- tell me about you. what do you like to do for fun?
我喜欢织毛衣 - 哦
I like to knit. - Ooh!
那个很酷啊 因为 因为 你还喜欢别的什么吗
That is so cool because... because... anything else?
我喜欢看书 - 哦 是吗 我也喜欢
I like to read. - Oh, yeah? Me too.
你喜欢看什么书呢
What kind of stuff do you like to read?
针织杂♥志♥
Kniiting magazines
太炫了 我是说我们有这么多共同之处
That's awesome. I mean, we have so much in common.
你知道吗 我一看针织杂♥志♥
You know, once I start reading knitting magazines,
就是你从你包里抽出来的这种
Which you're pulling out of your bag.
好了 她走了
Okay, she's gone.
计划是这样的
Here's how this is gonna go down.
我先跳过这个篱笆 你再把Charlie递给我
I'm gonna jump over the fence, you hand Charlie to me.
然后 - 或者我直接从这个门进来
And then-- - Or I could just walk through the gate
就像这样
Like this.
你知道这儿有个门吧
You did know there was a gate, right?
是的 我都骑在门上了怎么会不知道呢
Yes. would I be riding on top of it if I didn't?
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在我们该缉拿凶手归案了
Now it's time to be in operation "catch a killer"...
同时得照看宝宝
While babysitting.
那么 我们要找什么
So, what are we looking for?
证据 线索 还有凶器
Evidence, clues, a weapon.
要能找到Dabney先生的尸体也不错
Mr Dabney's rotting corpse would be nice.
哦 天呐 这也太可怕了
Oh my gosh, that's horrible!
什么东西 你看到什么了 - 那面墙的涂装颜色
What? what do you see? - That paint color--
和这个房♥间太不融洽了
It's so wrong for that room!
我看了很多设计类的节目 - 集中注意力
I watch a lot of design shows. - Focus!
快看 有东西在动 - 哪里
Look. Something's moving. - Where?
沙发旁边 就在那儿
By the couch, right-- right there.
是个婴儿 - 是Charlie
It's a baby! - It's Charlie!
不 怎么可能 Charlie就在
No, it's not. charlie's right over--
在发生杀人案的屋子里
inside the murder house!
好的 尽量跟上我
Okay, try to stay with me now
我们要来个有点难度的了
Because we're going to get a little wild.
不再是平织一针 反织两针
Instead of knit one, purl two,
我们提高到平织一针 然后反织三针
We kick it up to knit one, purl three!
那样合法吗
Is that even legal?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是我喜欢在危险中生活
But I just like living dangerously!
好吧 我去拿点饮料
Okay, I'm gonna go get something to drink.
你要喝什么吗 - 哦 暂时不用
Do you want anything? - Oh, not now.
我现在进入状态了
I'm in the zone!
你来在这儿干吗
What you doing in here?
宣告放弃
Giving up.
她让你痛不欲生了吧
Did she suck the life out of you?
是的 差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
现在你知道我为什么老是泡在你家了吧
Now you see why I'm always at your house.
嗯 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm so sorry.
在你和我妈妈的事上我太自私了
I was being selfish with my mom.
尽管我还是认为这有些怪异
And even though I think it's a little bit weird,
不过现在你想怎么给她发短♥信♥就怎么发吧
You can text her as much as you want.
我想到了个更好的主意
I think I got a better idea.
然后呢 记好了
And then, get this,
如果你打个分号♥和括号♥
If you type in a semicolon parentheses,
就会出现 - 眨眼的表情
You get a-- - Winky face!
我得去买♥♥个手♥机♥了
I have got to get a cell phone.
我喜欢这个主意 你让我们的妈妈腻在一起
I like it. You put our moms together
这样她们就不会再来烦我们了 你真是天才
And they leave us alone. You are brilliant.
瞧 这就是为什么我们是最好的朋友
See, this is why we're BFFs.
我负责做个聪明人而你负责赏识我
I'm brilliant and you recognize it.
如果我打ROTF
Now if I type "ROTF."
那我是不是真的要在地上打滚
Do I actually have to roll on the floor?
我刚开始也这么想的
I thought the same thing at first,
但是不用
But no.
这玩意儿能把她吸引出来
This'll get her out.
Charlie喜欢叮当作响的东西
Charlie loves things that rattle.
好吧 Charlie 快来吧
Okay, girl. Charlie, come on.
过来拿钥匙 过来拿钥匙
Get the keys. Get the keys!
噢 老天 我把钥匙弄掉了
Aw, man! I dropped the keys.
这下好了
Fantastic!
现在我们连自己的家都回不了了
Now we can't get into our house either.
我看不到Charlie了 她去哪儿了 - 哦 她在那儿
I don't see charlie. Where'd she go? - Oh, there she is.
等等 她把什么戴自己头上了
Wait, what is she putting on her head,
洗碗布吗
A dishtowel?
是Dabney夫人的内♥裤♥
Mrs Dabney's underpants!
噢
Oh!
天呐 - 噢
Man! - Oh-ho!
快点 我们得把她从房♥里弄出来
Come on, we gotta get her out of there.
嗯 快来
Yeah, come on.
你们在我的院子里干嘛
What are you doing in my yard?
我们想过来帮你提东西
We're here to help you with your groceries.
你愿意帮忙吗
You want to be helpful?
我喜欢尝试新鲜事物
I like to try new things.
来 让我帮你提那个
Here, let me give you a hand with that.
这个我能自己搞定
I can handle the groceries.
但是既然你们来了
But as long as you're here,
你们可以进房♥里帮我做点别的事
I could use your help with something inside.
进房♥里 太好了
Inside? Perfect.
我先去把这些东西放下
Let me just put my groceries down.
慢慢来 - 就是就是
Take your time. - Yeah. Yeah.
Charlie在哪儿呢 - 呃
Where's Charlie? - uh--
去窗帘后面找找 - 好的
Look behind the curtains! - Okay.
不在这儿 - 她在那儿
Nothing! - There she is!
哦 我找到你了
Oh, I've got you.
嗯
Yeah.
别扔给我
I don't want it!
别扔了
Stop it!
这个宝宝哪儿来的啊
Where did that baby come from?
Charlie吗 我一直都在抱着她啊
Charlie? I've been holding her the whole time.
是吗 - 真是遗憾 Dabney夫人
You have? - That's sad, Mrs Dabney.
据说视力是最早开始衰退的
They say the eyes are the first things to go.
我们要走了
We gotta go.
别这么急着走 把孩子放下来
Not so fast. Put the baby down.
我需要你们帮我搬点东西
I need you to carry something out for me.
帮我把这个大衣箱搬到车里
I want you to take this trunk out to my car.
它太重了我搬不动
It's too heavy for me.
搬这个干什么 里面装着什么呢
Why? What's in it?
一些我早就该扔掉的东西
Something I should've gotten rid of a long time ago.
你要运到哪儿去 - 垃圾场
Where are you taking it? - To the dump.
垃圾不就得扔到那儿去吗
That's where you take trash, isn't it?
垃圾
Trash?!
Dabney先生不是垃圾 他是人
Mr Dabney wasn't trash, he was a person!
你们在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你很清楚我在说什么
You know exactly what I am talking about.
你谋杀了你丈夫 然后把他塞进了那个箱子
You bumped off your husband and stuffed him into that trunk.
你们是这么想的吗 - 我们知道正是如此
Is that what you think?! - That's what we know!
她要干什么 哦 小心了
What is she-- oh, watch it!
她成了杀人狂魔了
She's kill-crazy!
你想看看箱子里是什么吗
You want to see what's in here?
自己过来看
Take a look.
哇 是Dabney先生
Whoa! It's Mr Dabney!
而且他都已经腐烂成骷髅了
And he's already decomposed!
那才不是Dabney先生
That's not Mr Dabney.
这是他上课用的骷髅标本
That's a skeleton he used in his classroom.
他以前是个教自然的老师
He used to be a science teacher.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表