剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, that's my ride.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
你饿不饿呀
Are you hungry?
真不敢相信我要说的话
I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
不过我玩的挺开心的
But I had fun.
我也是
Me too.
而且我们还做完了一个很漂亮的工程
And we finished a pretty awesome project too.
就是 都等不及看那火山爆发的样子了
I know. Can't wait to see that volcano erupt.
我也是
I know.
那就看呗
Okay.
别 别 千万不要啊
No! No! Wait, don't don't don't!
火山轰隆轰隆啦
Volcano made a boom boom.
以下是我陈述的原因
And that is why.
为了学生们的安全
For the safety of our students.
以及免除家长们的担忧
And the peace of mind of our parents,
我将为手♥机♥在学校使用而辩论
I would argue that cell phone use in school.
不仅应该允许使用
Should not only be allowed,
而且更应该鼓励使用手♥机♥
It should be encouraged.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
邓肯小姐 反方辩词如何呢
Miss duncan, your rebuttal?
Ahem.
咳
秀鸡的喜用
Cellular phone usage.
系一个严肃的法题
Is a serious problem.
给众多消灰姐带来诸多疑问
That presents many challenges for the consumer.
说啥呃
What?
我是说
I said,
使用手♥机♥是一个重要议题
Cellular phone usage is a serious issue...
姐认输了
I concede.
嗨 小查莉 我是你盖比哥
Hey, charlie, gabe here.
今天我来录视频日记
And I'm doing the video diary tonight.
因为泰迪现在说话有困难
Because teddy's having some troubles with her words.
不是很大不了的
Nothing serious.
是哦
Yeah.
不管怎么说 今天都是我第一次照顾你
Anyway, today was the first day I took care of you.
非常圆♥满♥落幕
It went totally perfect.
瞎说
What?
好吧 是出了点小岔子
Okay, there were a few problems.
不过 要我说 你被照顾的很好哇
But, I mean, you're fine.
所以他们大概下次还会让我再来照看你的
So they're probably going to make me take care of you again.
祝你好运啰 查莉
Yeah. Good luck, charlie.
盖比 真得说这事虽然不是很确定对否
I've got to say, gabe, I wasn't sure about these things,
但这玩意儿还真舒服的很咧
But they are really comfortable.
是哦
Yeah.
我都不相信这下可以省多少事了
I can't believe how much time I'm
因为咱根本不用跑厕所
going to save by not having to go to the bathroom.
老兄 哈
Dude, ha!
人家现在正省着事呢 你懂我意思吧
I'm saving time right now, if you know what I mean.
给力哦
Nice.
喂 老爸 比赛开始了
Hey, dad, game's on.
呀呼
Yeah. Whoo!
挺潇洒的嘛 老爸
Looking good, dad.
哦哟 重要的是感觉潇洒 儿子
Oh, feelin' good, son.
呀呼 呀呼
Whoo! Whoo.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表