剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Is he dead?
没啊
No.
请求不予批准
Request denied.
别挡在桌子前面
Step away from the desk.
谢谢您的宝贵时间
Thank you for your time.
B计划
Plan B.
很好 - 行动
Right. - Break.
很抱歉 大爷
I'm sorry, dude.
但这是为了日行一善
It's for a good cause.
有个人滑出去了
We've got a roller!
在我眼皮底下绝不允许
Not on my watch we don't.
你玩得开心吗 梅尔叔公
You having a good time, Uncle Mel?
再棒不过了
The best.
哦 真是太精彩了 孩子
Oh, this is terrific, kid.
谢谢你带我来
Thanks for bringing me.
客气
Yeah.
那你看 之前你说过只要我们来看比赛
So listen. You said when we got to the game
你就会告诉我关于 喔
You were going to tell me the story about... whoo!
你和我爸之间的故事
...What happened between you and dad.
过了这局再说
After this inning.
又烫又辣的 大家让让
Hot stuff coming through.
艾薇 艾薇 你这买♥♥的都是些什么
Ivy! Ivy, what is all this?
谁让你要把信♥用♥卡♥给我保管的
It's your fault for giving me a credit card.
对啊 那是应急信♥用♥卡♥
Right. The emergency credit card.
这些东西有的是可以应急的呀
Some of this stuff could be used in an emergency.
是哦 除非我们会掉到一个巨大的泡沫鼻子里
Right, like if we run into a giant foam nose.
看来他玩得很开心
It looks like he's having fun.
是啊 多亲切的老人家啊
yeah Such a sweet old guy.
有谁会跟他闹不和呢
Who could possibly have a problem with him?
你这臭手
You stink!
你算是球手还是跳芭蕾舞的啊
Are you a ballplayer or a ballerina?!
我看到你就想吐
You make me want to puke!
超超超巨星呀
Su-su-superstar
她是大明星 遥不可及
She's a star, going far
这就是你啊 超级巨星
There you are, su-su-superstar
超级明星 跳起来吧
Su-su-superstar, yeah, come on
从早到晚 完美行头 贵妇装扮
Looks all right, ladylike, day and night
来吧 超级巨星
Come on, su-su-superstar
超级巨星啊
Su-su-superstar
一周七天 环球巡演
Grooving the runway from Monday through Sunday
她出书上杂♥志♥ 人们疯迷她
She wrote the book, got the look, on every magazine, love her
超级巨星 超级巨星 你天生就是啊
Superstar, superstar, that's what you are
超超超级巨星 耶 一个超巨星呀
Su-su-superstar, yeah, a superstar
耶 你生来就是超巨星呀
Yeah, a superstar, that's what you are
超级巨星啊
Su-su-superstar.
小心点 软脚虾 滑垒的时候当心脏了你的裙子
Careful, cupcake! If you slide, you might dirty your skirt!
嘿 梅尔叔公 冷静点 我们领先着呢
Hey, Uncle Mel, calm down. We're winning.
是啊 暂时的 但不会维持多久
Yeah, for now, but it ain't gonna last.
因为他们臭死了 就像阴沟里的垃圾
Because they stink! Like a sewer, they stink!
喂 管好你家老爷子 他把我孩子都吓着了
Hey, control your grandpa! He's scaring my kids.
喂 你家小孩是垃圾
Hey, your kids stink.
对不起 他不是那个意思
Sorry. He didn't mean that.
我敢肯定你家小孩闻着可香了
I'm sure your kids smell awesome.
好了 梅尔叔公 不如我们好好坐下来吧
Okay, Uncle Mel, why don't you just sit down
吃根好吃又安分的热狗怎么样
And enjoy a nice, quiet hot dog?
我爱吃热狗 喂 臭肠子 吃我一根香肠
I'd love a hot dog. Hey, weiner, have a weiner!
不要
No!
你到底管不管他 不然我就自己动手了
Are you gonna do something about him or should I?
好了 我说过我会自己处理的
Yeah, I said I'd handle it and it would be
只要你不多管闲事就容易的多
a lot easier without your helpful suggestions.
好啊 我现在来管管闲事
Oh, well, here's a helpful suggestion:
把他带出场 不然我就要赶你们出去了
Take him out of here or I take you out of here.
哦 你会后悔说了那句话的
Oh, you shouldn't have said that,
因为现在艾薇女王要出动了
'cause now Ivy's about to get out of her chair.
小泰 拿着我的戒指
T, hold my ring.
好了 我们就不能淡定些吗
Okay, can we all just chill?
喂 落水狗们 好好瞧瞧这个
Hey, losers! Get a load of this!
不要啊
No!
天啊 我们上大屏幕了
Oh no, we're on the jumbo screen.
我们快照完了吧
Are we almost done?
因为再不结束的话 我们就要超时了
'cause if not, we're kinda getting into overtime.
那有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
不是我们说了算
Not for us.
不过老妈那边不好过关 她会多算你钱的
But for mom. I think it's gonna cost you.
跟我想的一样 小弟
Exactly what I was thinking, little brother.
我要去跟老板汇报一下
I'm gonna run this by the boss
老妈 你干嘛来的
Mom. What are you doing here?
我住这里的
I live here.
但你现在本不该回来的啊
But you're not supposed to be back yet.
是啊 我提早把事情做完了 我洗好了车
Well, I finished everything I needed to do... got the car washed,
去买♥♥完杂货 又去了银行
Did the grocery shopping, went to the bank.
客厅里的闪光是怎么回事
What is that flashing coming from the living room?
也许只是保险丝烧了 你大概应该去检查一下
Oh, it's probably a fuse.You might want to check
车♥库♥里的电路盒
The fuse box out in the garage.
快出去 别拍了
Get out! Shut it down!
出什么事
What's going on?
老妈在家了 她现在真的在家了
Mom's home. She's really home.
快出去
Get out!
这里在搞什么鬼
What's going on here?
PJ 你想要接这招不
P.J, you want to take that one?
不了 我还是接下一招好了
No, I'll take the next one.
我不敢相信你们对我阳奉阴违
I can't believe you two disobeyed me.
哦 我可怜的小宝贝
Oh, my poor little baby.
我喜欢这画面 母女天伦
I love it... mom and baby.
听着 别拍了 赶紧走吧
Look. Please stop. Just get out.
但你俩在一起看上去美极了
But you look so good together.
不 我说真的 出去
No, seriously... get out.
很好 就像那样
Perfect. Just like that.
像这样吗
Like that?
对
Yes.
那再这样偏一下头怎么样
And how about a little of this?
很好
Great.
等等 拍我这半边更好看
Wait. Get my better side.
哇 老妈 你真是天生做明星的料
Wow. Mom, you're a natural.
就是 镜头感很好啊
Yeah, the camera loves you.
你们两个小子绝对是要被关禁闭了
You two are so grounded.
之后警♥察♥很客气地把我们请出去了
Then the police politely asked us to leave,
就在那时梅尔叔公邀请他们一起去亲吻
At which point Uncle Mel invited them to kiss something
因为大家当时都被大屏幕照着呢
That had been on the jumbo screen.
(注:美国职棒大联盟比赛不成文约定
当大屏幕转到观众席 被照到的相邻两人必须亲吻)
呃 不错 行了
Oh, good. All right.
现在你知道我为什么要叫你们离梅尔叔公远点了吧
Now you know why I wanted you to stay away from your Uncle Mel.
那家伙是个疯子 特别是到棒球比赛场的时候
The guy's a maniac, especially when it comes to baseball.
是啊 我记住这条了
Yeah, that would've been useful information.
好了 赶快去睡觉吧
You know what? Just go to bed.
我真是不想再继续这个话题了
I really don't want to talk about this anymore.
好吧 不过还有一件事
Well, there is one more thing
是跟梅尔叔公有关的
I should tell you about Uncle Mel.
又来 什么事啊
Yeah? What's that?
他就在客厅呢
He's in the living room.
什么
What?!
你必须和他谈谈
You have to talk to him.
不 我不要 不要 我跟他没什么好说的
No, I don't. I don't. I've got nothing to say to him.
这中间到底有什么曲折啊 为什么没人告诉我
What is this all about, anyway? Why won't anybody tell me?
因为是陈年的历史了
Because it's ancient history.
行吧 都过去了 大家都快忘了
All right? It's done.It's forgotten about.
我已经不介怀了 现在赶紧把那老屁虫赶出我的房♥子去
I've moved on. Now get that old fart out of my house!
我马上回来
Be right back.
爸爸说欢迎你来
So dad says welcome.
他不想跟我说话 对不对
He doesn't want to talk to me, does he?
好得很 我也不想跟他说话
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表