剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
对不起 我不能跟你约会
I'm sorry, I can't go out with you.
我不能那样对艾米特 兄弟是手足 女人是衣服
I wouldn't do that to emmett. Pals before gals.
谢了 兄弟 - 你也不会见色忘义的对吧
Thanks, man. - You'd do the same for me, right?
当然 你可以这么想
Yeah, let's go with that.
等一下 我知道是怎么回事了
Wait a minute. I know what's going on here.
你们把我当成妮娜了 - 难道你不是吗
You think I'm nina. - You're not?
不是 我是蒂娜 那才是妮娜
No! I'm tina. That's nina.
原来是双胞胎啊
Twins!
等下 我们还等什么啊
Wait. What are we doing?
然后我就说
And then I could say,
乖女儿 妈妈马上又要有个小宝宝了
"Teddy girl, mama's having a baby child!"
怎么样 怎么样 这样一来是不是好多了
Right? Right? Isn't that better?
这样不是更自然吗
Doesn't it make more sense.
艾米告诉泰迪关于小宝宝的事
That Amy would tell Teddy about the baby?
妈妈马上又要有个小宝宝了
"Mama's having a baby child"?
女儿啊 我只是想让当时的情感
Well, teddy, I'm just trying to find.
真实地再现
The emotional truth to the piece.
这个嘛 还是不必了吧
No thank you.
好吧 你想让我照着剧本读 那我就当个机器人好了
Okay, fine. You want me to be a robot, I'll be a robot.
我演机器人
I'll be a robot.
我-又-有-麻-烦-了-吗
Am I in trouble?
不 不 不
No. No no no no no.
不要像机器人似的 我们就照着剧本来就行了
Nobody's a robot. We're doing the script as written.
好了 各就各位
Okay, places everyone.
开拍
And action.
女儿啊 你能过来一下吗
Teddy, can you come here a minute?
我又有麻烦了
Am I in trouble?
我们有件事要跟你说
Teddy, we need to talk to you.
好吧 我就直接说了
Well, I'll just say it...
你妈妈马上又要有个小宝宝了
Your mother's gonna have a baby.
什么
A what?
小宝宝 你马上又要有个
A baby. You're gonna have.
弟弟或者妹妹了
A new little brother or sister.
啊 - 你这是在干什么
Oh! - Now what are you doing?
刚才小宝宝在踢我的肚子
I just felt the baby kick.
不 不 不
No. No no no.
这不可能 那个时候小宝宝脚还没有长出来
That's impossible. The baby doesn't have feet yet.
好吧 我只是在试着
Okay. You know what? I'm just trying.
寻找我当时的内心情感
To figure out the mix of emotions that I was feeling that day.
兴奋啊 困惑啊
You know, the excitement, the confusion,
害怕啊 过度亢奋啊
The fear, the hormones.
行 行 你知道我当时是什么感受吗
Yeah, do you know what I was feeling that day?
我当时在想 你怎么又要生下一个小孩
It was "why are you having another baby?
你甚至连已经有的这三个孩子都照顾不过来
You barely have time for the three kids you have now."
那句是剧本里的吗 我有点晕了
Was that in the script? Because I'm lost.
宝贝
Teddy honey,
你怎么了
What was that?
对不起 妈妈 我刚才不该那么对你说话
I'm sorry, mom. I shouldn't have said that.
你真的是那么想的吗
Well, is that really how you felt?
我们又有了一个孩子真的让你很生气吗
Were you really mad that we were having another baby?
嗯 我想有点吧 - 你为什么不直接跟我说呢
Yeah, I kinda was. - Why didn't you say something?
妈 我又能说什么呢
Mom, what was I supposed to say?
你已经怀上小查莉了 而且你好激动
Charlie was on the way. You were all so excited.
激动 我当时真不知道之后的日子该怎么办
Excited? I didn't know how we were gonna make it all work.
我当时好害怕 - 真的 可你当时一点没显得害怕啊
I was terrified. - Really? 'Cause you didn't show it.
那是因为我是个一流的演员
That's because I'm a really great actress.
过来 坐下
Come here. Sit down.
你现在还是那样觉得吗
Do you still feel that way,
感觉我和你♥爸♥爸没有花足够时间来关心你
Like we don't have enough time for you?
说心里话 我觉得
Actually, today I thought maybe you had.
今天你陪我的时间有点太多了
A little bit too much time for me.
好了 说真的
No. Seriously,
我不知道你和爸爸是怎么样应对这些的
I don't know how you're doing it,
但是你们俩做得确实很出色
But you guys are doing a great job.
那是因为我们俩并不是独自撑起这个家
Well, that's because we're not doing it alone,
你也帮我们分担了许多
And one of the big reasons it works is you.
男生们也做了挺多的
The boys help out too.
不过你确实说的是实话 主要靠的还是我啦
But you're right, it's mostly me.
听我说 女儿
Look, teddy. In the future,
无论你以后遇到什么不愉快 都告诉我 好吗
If ever you're feeling something, you've got to tell me, okay?
过来 抱一个
Come here. Come here.
我希望我们母女俩之间能坦诚相见
I want us to always be honest with each other.
好 我以后再也不瞒你了
Okay, I'll be honest with you.
按台词写的来演 否则我就要换人啦
Say the lines as written or you're fired.
啊
Aww.
怎么了 儿子
What's the matter, gabe?
哦 是老爸你啊 - 你还好吧
Um, dad... - Are you okay?
怎么像是被吓着了
You look shook up.
我的威利回来了 - 我知道 很棒 不是么
Wheelie's back. - I know! Isn't it great?
是啊 那个
Yay. Um...
你怎么把它找回来的啊
How did you find him?
哦 我下班回家的路上
Oh, I came home from work,
看见那个叫杰克的小子骑着你的车
I saw that kid Jake on your bike,
然后我就报了警 把他抓住了
So I called the cops and they arrested him.
他们把杰克抓了
They arrested Jake?
可他还未成年啊
But he's just a kid.
哦 等他放出来也就该成年了
Ooh, he won't be when he gets out.
什么 - 怎么了 儿子
What? - What's wrong, son?
有什么让你难过的吗
Something bothering you?
呃 没有啊
Um... No.
没有 不过 倒是有些事让我很困惑啊
No? Well, something's bothering me,
因为我猜想事情的真♥相♥应该是这样子的吧
Because here's what I think really happened.
首先 你把自行车卖♥♥给了杰克
First, you sold your bike to Jake
并且把钱收好
And then you pocketed the money.
然后 你用车♥库♥外面的控制板
Then you opened the garage door...
打开了车♥库♥大门
...Using the keypad.
最后 你从厨房♥里的壁橱
Finally, you grabbed the remote
拿出了遥控器
From the kitchen cabinet
把它塞到了小查莉的手上
And you planted it on charlie.
很生动的推理 可是您没证据啊
Interesting theory, but it doesn't prove a thing.
没错 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
我确实没有铁证
I didn't have any hard proof,
但是我想了又想 想了又想
But I kept thinking, thinking.
想了又想
And thinking.
然后门铃响了
And then a bell went off.
盖比在家吗 - 不在
Is gabe here? - No.
告诉他一个叫杰克的要他退回我的10块钱
Tell him Jake wants his $10 back.
这辆破车就是一堆废铁
This bike is a piece of junk.
到此 一切真♥相♥大白
And that's when all the pieces fell into place.
好吧 被你发现了
All right, you got me.
你准备怎么办
Now what happens?
还是问你妈妈去吧
Ask your mother.
我们从自行车店回来了
Back from the bike store.
小查莉 你哥哥有话要对你说
Charlie, your brother has something he would like to say to you.
去吧 儿子
Go ahead, gabe.
查莉 我不该陷害你的
Charlie, I'm sorry I tried to frame you.
哦 还记不记得那回我对你也是这么说的
Aw. Remember the first time I said that to you?
就像昨天一样历历在目
Like it was yesterday.
你哥哥还给你准备了一件礼物来作为补偿
And now here is a little I'm-sorry present from your brother.
好了 拿进来吧
Okay, bring it in.
哇 - 好棒
Oh. - Yay!
高兴吧 我们拿盖比的新自行车换了这辆车
Yeah, we exchanged gabe's new bike for this one.
谢谢 - 不用谢啦
Thank you. - You're welcome.
小查莉 这可是你的第一辆自行车哟
Charlie, there you are on your very first bike.
对啊 对啊 泰迪啊
Yeah yeah. Teddy girl,
妈妈的小宝宝有了辆新的自行车
Mama's baby child has a new tricycle!
粉红色的 而且还有张可爱的小贴纸哟
It's pink and red and it's got little stickers on it.
没错 老妈又成功地抢了你第一次骑车的镜头
Yup, and there's mom stealing your very first spotlight.
祝你好运啰 小查莉
Good luck, charlie.
我好内疚 我居然分不清谁是我爸
I feel so bad. I just can't tell them apart.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表