剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
大好消息 我朋友的奶奶死了
Great news, you guys... my friend's grandma died.
那很好 PJ
That's nice, P.J.
你根本没听他在说什么吧 老爸
You didn't hear what he said, did you, dad?
很好 盖比
That's nice, Gabe.
PJ 一个老太太死掉了 怎么是好消息呢
P.J., how is it good news that an old lady died?
因为我可以买♥♥她的旧车了 所以就是好消息
It's good news because now I can buy her car.
他们只要价一千块呀
And they're only asking $1000,
也就是说老爸可以帮我一把买♥♥下来
Which dad will help me out with.
我不会帮你买♥♥的
No, I won't.
神奇啊 你是怎么就能只听到你想听到的呢
Amazing. How do you only hear what you want to hear?
喂 我跟你们老妈结婚都20年了
Hey, I've been married to your mother for 20 years.
这种就是求生本能
It's called survival.
拜托了 老爸 我自己存了700块
Come on, dad, I've saved up $700.
你只要给我那个
All yo have to do is give me...
总之是剩下的就好嘛
The rest.
不行不行 我是你♥爸♥
No no. I'm your dad.
但我可不是圣诞老人也不是提款机
I'm not Santa claus and I'm not a bank.
我说 您的架式看上去就是兼容两者呀
Well, you're built like both of them.
老爸 求你了
Dad, please please.
我真的很需要有自己的车呀
I really need my own car.
开着杀虫车去载女生们兜风
Driving girls around in the bug truck.
完全没效果啊
Just isn't working.
没错 那东西完全失效了 说的就是杀虫车
Yeah, that's what's not working... the bug truck.
儿子听好 很抱歉 但我是不会给你钱的
Look, P.J., I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna give you the money.
我看你这事儿是没好运气了
So I guess you're out of luck on this one.
算你狠 老爸
Way to go, dad.
你是把一个老妇人死亡这种事
You just took an old lady's death.
变成很悲伤的事情了
And turned it into something sad.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late,and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby,
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好未来
But I know your future is bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
不要怀疑
There is no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Eveything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back all around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
查莉成长日记第一季第二十集
Good luck Charlie S01E20 Girl Bites Dog
好的 小查莉 这些叫做工具
Okay, Charlie. These are tools.
这个是螺丝起子 这个是榔头
This is a screwdriver. And this is a hammer.
现在只要你能放对你的卡片呢
And if you play your cards right,
这辈子就不需要用这些玩意儿啦
You'll never have to use either of them.
好啊
Hi.
好 我从打工店里给你带了些东西
Hi. I brought you something from work.
这是"葡萄来见你"
It's grape to see you.
我见你也很荣幸
It's great to see you too.
哎呀不是 "葡萄来见你"就是这款冰沙的名字
Oh no, "Grape to see you" Is the name of the smoothie.
哇 好没创意的名字
Wow, that is lame.
是我起的名啊
I came up with it.
太好喝了呀
And delicious.
你好啊 小查莉
Hey, Charlie.
对了 我妈妈马上就下班回家了
Oh, so my mom's gonna be home from work.
大概半小时吧 之后我们就可以开始学习了
In, like, half an hour, and then we can start studying.
咦 我们今天要学习吗 我没带课本来哎
Oh, we were gonna study? I didn't bring my books.
好极了
Perfect.
你在干啥呀 玩这些小工具吗
What're you doing? Playing with tools, huh?
哎哟
Ow.
查莉 你干什么呀
Charlie, what are you doing?
这位是斯宾塞 又不是盖比
That's Spencer, not Gabe.
哎哟哟 她还真打到我了
Ouch, she really got me.
哎呀 真对不起 她平时不这样的
Oh, I'm so sorry. That's not like her.
没关系 她不是故意的
It's okay. She didn't mean it.
对吧 小查莉
Right, Charlie?
我是不是你的好朋友好哥们呀
Who's your buddy? Who's your buddy?
哎哟 她咬了我
Ow! She bit me.
查莉你怎么啦
Charlie.
晕 还真痛唉
Man, this really hurts.
抱歉呀
I'm so sorry.
或许她觉得你看上去很可口
Maybe she thought you were yummy.
我看是也许你们该好好喂喂她吧
Maybe you guys should feed her.
我们有喂她啊 虽然我自己没喂过
We do feed her. I mean, I don't,
不过我猜总是有人喂的
But I assume somebody does.
我最好去处理一下伤口
I'd better go get this looked at.
好抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那个 也许我们下次再找时间一起不学习吧
Oh, maybe we could not study some other time.
看看再说吧
I'll call you.
那好吧
Okay.
查莉 你把我的男朋友给赶走啦
Charlie, you chased my boyfriend away.
你现在高兴了吧
Are you happy now?
你在做什么啊
What are you doing?
在找掉落的零钱呢
Looking for loose change.
我要到处搜集到300块大洋啊
Gotta scrounge up 300 bucks somehow.
那你现在集到多少了
How much do you have so far?
一分钱
A Penny.
一颗棋子儿
A checker.
大概是一粒葡萄
Possibly a grape?
不是呀
No.
要是我说
What if I said
我可以解决你的小烦恼呢
I could take care of your little problem?
你能去除我嘴里这怪味吗
You can get this taste out of my mouth?
不是 我说的是关于300块钱
No, I'm talking about the 300 bucks.
你怎么会有三百块呢
How do you have $300?
很简单 我每天让妈妈给我做午饭便当
Simple... every day I have mom make me lunch.
然后又跟老爸要午餐钱
And ask dad for lunch money.
这样就累积的很快啦
It adds up quick.
那你是要给我钱吗
So you'll give me the money?
我是要借你钱
I will loan you the money.
哎呀 你知道我是有信用的
Oh, you know I'm good for it.
至少嘿嘿 你知道我住哪的 对吧
Hey, you know where I live, right?
是啊 现在你要在这签字
Yeah, gonna need you to sign this.
这是啥
What is it?
只是一张简单的合约
Just a simple contract.
我从网上下载的
That I downloaded from the Internet.
你慢慢看呗
Feel free to look it over.
晕 这纸上字够多的
Whoa, a lot of words here.
只是标准程序那些
It's pretty standard.
上面就是说你要还给我钱的
It just says you'll pay me back some money.
还有其他一些东西
And some, you know, other stuff.
我看可以
Good enough for me.
行啦
Okay.
你把名字签在日期栏里了
You signed where it says "Date."
幸好我未雨绸缪
And thinking that might happen,
这是另一张复印件
Here's another copy.
然后查莉就咬了他一口 这孩子为啥要这样呢
And then Charlie bit him. Why would she do that?
他是不是穿的像个大糕饼呀
Was he dressed like a giant cookie?
是啊 艾薇
Yes, Ivy.
斯宾塞是穿的像个大糕饼来着
Spencer was dressed like a giant cookie.
我说正经的哪
I'm serious.
查莉以前从没这样做过 对谁都没有
Charlie's never done this before, like, with anyone.
那也许小查莉感觉到斯宾塞有哪里不对劲吧
Well, maybe Charlie senses there's something wrong with Spencer.
有句老话说
You know what they say...
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表