剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
My brothers would never do anything like that.
希望他们别来 她是我的妹妹啊
I hope not. She is my sister.
现在看好了 我这只手里有一枚硬币
Now watch closely. In this hand I have a quarter
而这只手 拿的是一个普通鸡蛋
And in the other, an ordinary egg.
现在我把它们放进这个帽子里 转上一小圈
Now I put them in this hat, spin them around a little
然后转眼间
And presto.
好奇地问一句
Just out of curiosity,
这个魔术本该是什么结果
What was supposed to happen?
我喜欢这个宝宝
I love this baby.
不管她什么时候想上公园 尽管找我
Anytime she wants to go to the park, sign me up.
你中什么邪了
What happened to you?
这么说吧 Charlie交了个朋友 PJ也交上了个朋友
Let's just say charlie made a friend, PJmade a friend.
噢 那你或者你的朋友有没有帮着换尿布呢
Oh-- and did either you or your friend bother to change a diper?
根本没时间换 我忙着和Emma聊天呢
There's no time for that. I was too busy talking to Emma.
Emma是谁 - 我的梦中情人
Who's emma? - A vision,
一个天使 一个占据我心扉的女孩
An angel, the girl who's moved into my heart.
你有没有告诉她你脑袋里空空如也这个事实呢
Did you tell her about the vacancy in your brain?
PJ - 怎么了
PJ? - what?
你把别人的宝宝带回家来了
You brought home the wrong baby.
什么 我才没有
What? I did not.
你自己看看 生理结构不对
Take a look! Wrong parts.
起码他那个地方的功能还很正常
There's nothing wrong with those parts.
你怎么会带错宝宝回家呢
How could you bring home the wrong baby?
我很抱歉 我那时候有点分心了
I'm sorry. I got a little distracted.
Emma真是太可爱了
Emma is really cute.
是啊 我们的妹妹也是
Yeah, well, so was our sister.
快点 我们去公园找她
Come on, let's go to the park and find her.
急啥 我有她的电♥话♥号♥码
Relax! I got her number.
那你还等什么 快给她打电♥话♥呀
Then what are you waiting for? call her.
等等
Wait a second.
是不是有点太早了
Is it too soon?
如果我现在就打给她 她会觉得我迫不及待的
If I call now, she'll think I'm desperate.
噢 你本来就迫不及待了
Oh, you are desperate.
说的好
Good point.
你好 请问Emma在吗
Hello, is Emma there?
你说你们是家中国菜餐馆
This is a Chinese restaurant?
好啊 给我介绍一下特色菜吧
Sure, I'll hear the specials.
她给了你个假号♥码
She gave you the wrong number.
纯属意料之中
Who couldn't see that one coming?
可我都请她吃了一片口香糖 还帮她给宝宝换掉了脏尿布
But I gave her gum and helped her change a poopy diaper.
一切都那么浪漫
It was so romantic.
呃 我们现在该怎么办
Well, what do we do now?
噢 不
Oh no!
嗨 妈妈 有事吗
Hi mom, what up?
是的 一切都好得很 为什么会不好呢
Yeah, everything's going great. why wouldn't it be?
我们正过得开心着呢 和
We're just having a grand old time here with--
宝宝一起
Baby
当然 你当然可以和他说话了 是她 她
Yeah, sure you can talk to him. her her!
和妈妈说句话吧
Talk to mommy.
听起来不像Charlie 你什么意思
What do you mean that did't sound like Charlie?
什么 你以为是我在对着话筒模仿宝宝的声音吗
What, do you just think I'm making baby noises into the phone?
妈妈 那也太疯狂了
Mom, that's crazy.
好了 再见 说再见吧 Charlie
All right, bye. Say bye, Charlie.
我不是想批评你
Not that I'm in the position to criticize,
不过我变得更不知所措了
But I was getting more monkey.
快点 我们去公园
Come on, let's go to the park.
去找那个不待见PJ的女孩吗
And meet the girl who blew off PJ?
我去定了
I'm there.
我没看到她 - PJ 她长啥样
I don't see her. - PJ, what did she look like?
她很漂亮 不过那有什么关系
She was hot, but what does it matter?
也许我们该找人帮忙
Maybe we should call someone.
找宝宝时该找什么人帮忙呢
who do you call when you search a baby.
弹力王船长
Captain Stretchy!
那是什么东西
What is that?
你还在这里啊
You're still here?
我每个周六和周日都整天待在这里
Every saturday and sunday all day long.
回学校待着吧 孩子们
Stay in school, kids.
他正是我们要找的人
Just the guy we needed to see.
我觉得你能帮助我们
I think you can help us.
嘿 孩子 我只是个耍把式的
Hey, kid, I'm just an entertainer.
我可不能让你♥爸♥爸妈妈破镜重圆
I can't get mommy and daddy back together.
不 你误会了
No, you don't understand.
我刚才在这里和一个女孩聊天
I was talking to a girl here earlier,
她说了你在她弟弟的生日派对上表演过
And she said that you worked a party for her brother.
那又如何 我在很多派对上表演过呢
So? I work lots of parties.
你表演时摔到蛋糕上了的派对是哪个
Where was the party where you fell on cake?
你们能听我讲三个小时么
You got three hours?
这真的很重要 我们得找到她
This is really important. We need to find her.
有意思 你们几个需要打探消息
Interesting situation. You kids need info,
而我需要一个“男腰” - 什么是“男腰”
And I need a mirdle. - What is a mirdle?
就是个给男人用的腰带 那玩意儿可不便宜
That's a man girdle. And they ain't cheap.
是啊 显然干洗也不便宜
Yeah, neither is dry cleaning, apparently.
她的名字叫Emma 她后来回过这个公园吗
Her name's Emma. Did she come back to the park?
这个 也许她回来过
Well, maybe she did
也许她没回来过
And maybe she didn't.
别捻♥你的手指了 好好回答我的问题
Stop rubbing your fingers together and answer my question.
他想要点好处
He wants a bribe.
真是不敢相信
I can't believe it.
给你
Here.
告诉你我知道的情况吧 她叫Emma
Here is what I konw: Her name is Emma.
这一点我刚都告诉你了
I just told you that.
我可没说我会告诉你什么新东西
I didn't say the information was fresh.
没错 我认识那个女孩
Yeah, I know the girl.
她家可是一个大家庭 有七八个小孩
She comes from a big family-- seven, eight kids.
给他们家表演的时候我扮演过
For them I've been...
宇航员Pete 牛仔Bob
Astronaut Pete, cowboy Bob...
魔术师Marv - 没错 你真是对我的工作了如指掌啊
Magic Marv? - Yeah! You're familiar with my work.
是啊 我还知道你很逊
Yeah, and it stinks.
我才刚开始学魔术
I'm just starting off
我的魔术已经比你变得棒了 - 噢 是吗
And I'm a better magician than you are. - Oh yeah?
你觉得变魔术很简单 是吧 拿着
You think this is easy, huh? here.
把这个变成一只髯狗
Turn that into a schnauzer.
变不出来吧 对吧
You can't do it, huh?
也许是因为你不过是半桶水的水平
Maybe it's because you don't have the chops!
好了 弹力王 你知道她住在哪儿吗
Well, Stretchy, do you know where she lives?
知道 就在这附近的某处
Yeah, around here somewhere.
我一看到就能认出来的 - 太好了
I'd know it if I saw it. - Great!
你今晚要是帮我们找到她
Now you help us tonight and we'll
明天我们就帮你围上“男腰”
get you into that mirdle tomorrow.
噢 你明白我的意思不是我们亲自动手
Oh, and you understand we're not actually
给你围上 而是你得自己围吧
Gonna put you into it? That you have to do by yourself.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I get it.
好了 走吧 各位 我们必须得找到她
All right, come on, guys, we have to go find her.
啊 嘿 弹力王船长 出发
Uh, hey-- Captain Stretchy, away!
车在这边 - 噢 好吧
Truck's this way. - Oh, okay.
随便点你想吃的东西 亲爱的 我在这儿可以打折的
Order whatever you want, honey. I get a discount here.
这家店是我的最大客户之一
This place is one of my best customers.
在这儿听到一个灭虫专家这么说可不是什么好事
Not what you want to hear from an exterminator.
噢 快看那边
Oh, look at that.
噢 墨西哥肉卷
Oh, fajitas.
不是那个 是那个宝宝
Not that, the baby.
那个小宝宝的婴儿车和我们的一模一样啊
A little baby in a stroller just like ours.
是啊 好了 亲爱的
Yeah, okay, honey,
今晚我们应该暂时忘掉宝宝的事的
This is supposed to be a night away from the baby.
所以我们接着点菜吧
So let's come back.
好吧 好吧 接着点菜
Okay okay, I'm back.
接着点菜 我得先去趟洗手间
I'm back. Just gotta run to the ladies' room.
噢 噢 嘿 听着 你去洗手间时
Oh oh, hey, listen, while you're in there,
能不能顺便检查下灭虫诱饵
Could you check the traps?
你们好
Hola.
再见
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表