剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
说那么多不同的事
about so many different things.
你们家为什么要摆个这么巨大的虫子在这
Why is there a giant bug in your house?
朋友 那个
That, my friend,
叫做沙螽
is the jerusalem cricket,
外行通常管它叫马铃薯瓢虫
Better known to the layman as the potato bug.
我是个害虫专家 - 又来了
I'm an exterminator. - Here we go.
嗨 你看过我在本地有线电视台做的广♥告♥吗
Hey, have you seen my ad on local cable--
“Bob赶走了所有害虫”
"Bob's bugs be gone"?
是吗 我们怎么才能赶走Bob
Yeah, how do we make Bob be gone?
好吧 你们要做家庭作业
Okay. you've got homework to do.
我也要去换尿布了
I've got a diaper to change.
给她换 不是我
Hers-- not mine.
我还没老到那地步呢
I ain't that old!
我还是上楼去吧
I'm gonna be upstairs.
Gabe 出去 - 好吧 知道了
Gabe-- out. - Okay, fine.
不过那个帅哥什么时候才会来啊
But when's that hot guy getting here?
出去
Out!
真是小孩子 - 嗯
Kids. - Yeah.
哦 惨了 我把书忘在学校了
Oh man, I left my book at school.
没关系 我们看一本就行
Oh, that's okay, we can just share mine.
可以吗 - 正合我意
Is that okay? - Perfect.
很好
Good,
因为这一切都是为了学习
Cause I'm all about the learnin'.
我去拿根铅笔 - 哦 我有一根
Let me just grab a pencil. - Oh yeah, I might have one.
我想我的铅笔忘在学校了
I think I left my pencils at school.
我也是
Me too.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
有请PJ和感应乐队
PJ and the Vibe!
哇 听起来像是你就住在那个古怪的小子PJ的隔壁啊
Wow, sounds like you live right next door to that weird PJ kid.
嗯 不过他不在隔壁
Hmm. Yeah, he's not next door.
他在楼下
He's downstairs...
而且他是我哥哥
And he's my brother.
哦 哦 不好意思哈
Oh! oh, I'm-- I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
等下 等下 等下 停 停
Wait wait wait! stop stop!
Emmett 开头的时候你该用强拍的
Emmett, you were supposed to open with the downbeat.
伙计 我演奏的是打击乐器
Dude, I'm percussion,
你得让我“打击”
Let me "percush"!
拜托了 两位
For crying out loud, guys!
什么事
What's up?
你们能小声点吗 我们正在学习呢
Can you please turn it down? We're trying to study.
不能 妹妹 在摇滚乐里只有一种境界
No can do, sis. There's only one level in rock 'n' roll.
那就是纵情高歌♥
And that is loud!
等等 我想我们该体谅一下你妹妹
Whoa whoa. I think we can accommodate your little sister.
拜托
Excuse me,
这个组合可是叫PJ和感应乐队
But the band is called PJ and the vibe.
那又如何 感应乐队就没有发言权了吗
So what, the Vibe doesn't get a say?
我 我就是感应乐队
I-- I'm the vibe.
是啊 看出来了
Yeah, I got that.
所以你和我产生心灵感应了哈
Oh, so you got my vibe, huh?
我还是回去吧
I'm gonna be over here.
关小声点 现在 - 你不能阻挡我对艺术的追求
Turn it down now. - You will not censor my art.
我不会安静的
I will not be silent!
嘿
hey!
如果再逼我下来的话
If I have come down here again,
我就把这个插♥你♥身上
this gets plugged into somewhere else
明白了没
Okay?
对了 她和谁一起学习呢
Yo, who's she up there studying with anyway?
是不是又一位美女
Is there a second fine lady in the house?
和她迷恋的某个男生一起
Some guy she's totally into.
我不敢相信她居然对我不忠
I can't believe she's cheating on me.
她没有对你不忠 她都不知道有你这个人
She's not cheating on you. She barely knows you exist.
不对 我们只是关系进展地比较慢而已
No, see, our relationship is just developing slowly.
不 你们根本没关系 - 不 我们有关系
No, there is no relationship. - Yes, there is.
没有 是你自己在臆想而已 - 不
No, it's all in your head! - no,
不是的 连我妈妈都知道我们两个的关系
it's not, 'cause even my mum know about it
好了 我们学到哪儿了
Now then, where were we?
知道吗 其实 我记得你刚才坐得更近些的
You know, actually, I think you were a little bit closer.
好了 细胞呼吸作用
All right-- cellular respiration.
你介意吗 - 一点也不
Do you mind? - not at all.
趁这个时候
While we're at it--
你们干吗呢 - 噢 Gabe
What are you doing? - Oh! gabe!
你想怎么样啊 - 吃晚饭
What do you want? - Dinner!
一整天都没人给我做饭
Nobody's fed me all day!
我仍然还是这个家的一员 对吧
And I am still part of this family, right?
冰箱里还有个吃了一半的三明治
There's a half-eaten sandwich in the fridge
自己去吃吧
Knock yourself out.
现在好了 所有兄弟都搞定了
All right. Now my brothers are all taken care of.
太好了 - 那就再也不会有人打搅我们了
Good. - And there will be no more interruptions.
Teddy - 哦 天呐
Teddy! - Oh, god!
你想干嘛 - 我需要你
What do you want?! - I need you
照看下宝宝
to watch the baby for a sec.
不
No!
不
No!
谁也不准告诉妈妈
Nobody tells mom!
到这儿来 Charlie
Come here, Charlie.
好了
Oh, yes.
Charlie 没事 - 哦 但是我有事
Charlie's fine. - Ooh! But I'm not.
嗯 Teddy
Uh, Teddy,
叫PJ去发动油门
Tell PJ to fire up the bug truck,
我想我得去趟医院
I think I gotta go to the hospital.
还有 Teddy 接下来你得照顾下宝宝
Oh, and Teddy, you're gonna have to watch the baby.
不 好吧
No! Okay.
放松点 十分钟后就到医院
Relax, be the hospital in 10 mintues
知道了 拜托尽快
Okay, just please please hurry.
噢 哇 我的屁♥股♥像被火烧了
Oh, wow! My butt is on fire!
真是灵异
That is so weird!
上周Emmett和我写一首歌♥
Last week, Emmett and I wrote a song
正好就叫这个名字
With that exact same title.
那太好了 儿子 不过拜托你千万别唱
That's great, son. just please don't sing--
我的屁♥股♥像被火烧 - 别唱了
My butt is on fire! ? - Stop it.
面♥积♥和轮胎一个大小
It's the size of a tire!
别唱了
Stop it!
拳打甲壳虫 - 噢 你在干嘛
Punch buggy! - Ow! What are you doing?!
(注:Punch buggy为一种车内游戏,
谁先在路上见到甲壳虫汽车便可以打对方一拳,对方不能还手)
拜托你好好开车行不
Could you drive, please?!
你想玩认车牌游戏吗 - 不想
Hey, you want to play license plate game? - No!
密歇根州
Michigan.
也许我该走了 - 不
Maybe I should go. - no!
嗯 她马上就喝完这瓶了
Um, she's almost done with bottle
然后她就会睡觉了
And then she'll go right to sleep.
我们就能约会了 我意思是学习
Then we can studly-- I mean study.
看看我们学到哪儿了
Now, uh, where were we?
好了
Okay.
哦 - 什么是细胞呼吸作用
Yeah. - What is cellular respiration?
就是葡萄糖及其他化合物
That's when glucose and other compounds
发生氧化反应释放化学能
oxidize to produce chemical energy,
还有水和二氧化碳 - 嗯哼
water and carbon dioxide. - Mm-hmm.
也被称为屁
Also known as poop.
哦 老天
Oh, boy.
忍♥着点 老爸
Hang in there, dad.
哇哦 屁♥股♥火区扩散了
Wow! Butt fire spreading.
医生在哪里 - 我去找找
Where's the doctor? - I'll go see.
等等 等等 等等
Okay, wait wait wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
等等 我们可不想让妈妈发现我们在这儿 是不
Wait. wait. We don't want mom to know we're here, right?
所以小心点
So please be careful.
尽量别引人注意
Just try and blend in.
老爸 拜托
Dad, come on.
这样帅气的面庞怎么可能不引人注目
It's hard for this to blend in.
那就想个办法
Just figure something out.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表