剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
往中间投 这里 -好的
Right down the middle. Right here. -Okay.
接住 -漂亮
There we go. -Nice!
再来遍 -孩子们 注意了
Throw again.- Kids, listen up.
特大新闻
Big news.
不要告诉我们你又怀了个孩子
Please tell us you're not having another baby.
没有 孩子够多了
No, we're not having another baby.
而且我可以担♥保♥
And I can assure you,
那种事情不会再发生了
we will not be making that announcement ever again.
谢谢 这儿的兄弟姐妹够多了
Yeah, this family is big enough.
嘿 老爸 你清楚这点了吗
Hey, you completely clear on that, dad?
你干嘛指我
Why you pointin' your finger at me?
造人工程可是需要团队合作的
Having babies is a team effort.
什么意思
What do you mean?
问得好
This should be good.
呃...
Uh...
告诉你吧 特大新闻就是
You know what? Getting back to that big announcement...
我们要来次全家度假
We're going on a family vacation!
这可是查莉的第一次啊
And it's our first one with Charlie.
还有本人
And Gabe.
瞎说什么 你都度过多少次假了
What are you talking about? You've been on lots of vacations.
是吗 拜访做过
Okay, visiting
臀部吸脂手术后的奶奶
grandma after she had the fat sucked out of her butt.
可不算是去度假
Is not a vacation.
好吧 这次的度假绝对货真价实
Okay, this time we are going on a real vacation.
我们要去山上的一处滑雪胜地
To a ski resort in the mountains.
噢 那还有一段关于咱家的有趣历史
Oh, and here's an interesting piece of family history...
我们管那地方叫幸福小山丘
The place is called mount bliss.
故事就发生在
And it happens to be...
你♥爸♥和我结婚时
... Where your dad and I got married.
那是相当的浪漫啊
It's very romantic.
亲爱的 你打断我了
Honey, you just interrupted me.
我只是想直入主题 鲍伯
I was just trying to get to the point, Bob.
你知道你的故事又臭又长
You know your stories go on forever.
浪漫的场景又上演了
And the romance continues.
知道吗 我们结婚的那个周末
You know, the weekend we got married,
我们根本没想过要这么做
We weren't even planning on doing it.
就是结婚
Getting married.
然后我们就遇到了牧师劳森
Then we met judge Lawson
他说我俩就是天生一对
and he said we were perfect for each other.
然后我们就答应了 -结婚
So we did it. -Got married.
为什么一直这么说
Why do you keep saying that?
你没和他说过吗
Haven't you had the talk with him yet?
我还没和PJ说过呢
I haven't had the talk with P.J. Yet.
不用管我
I'm good.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby,
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好未来
But I know your future is bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
不要怀疑
There is no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Eveything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back all around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
查莉成长日记 第一季第二十四集
Good Luck Charlie S01E24 Snow Show, Part 1
噢 这里太漂亮了
Oh, isn't it beautiful?
承载了许多美好的回忆
A lot of good memories here.
还会有更多呢
More to come.
别告诉我整周都要这样
It's gonna be like this the whole week, isn't it?
好了 你们去找个地先坐下 我们去登记入住
All right, why don't you kids have a seat while we check in?
嘿 PJ 我要去趟洗手间
Hey, P.J., I have to go to the bathroom.
能陪我一起来吗 -你都多大了
Can you come with me? -Aren't you a little old for that?
我把滑雪裤穿反了
I put my ski pants on backwards.
首次度假总是这么麻烦
First vacation's always the hardest.
哇
Whoa.
我从你身上感受到了强大的气场
I am getting a very powerful vibe from you.
噢抱歉 我刚在闷热的旅行车里坐了四个小时
Oh sorry. I've been sitting in a hot minivan for four hours.
噢 宝贝 不是这个 其实我是个巫师
Oh, sweetie, no. No no no. I mean I'm a psychic.
真的 巫师 -没错
Really? You're a psychic? -Yeah.
冒犯的说一下 您看起来和普通人无异
'cause, no offense, but you kind of look like a normal person.
你知道我刚才想说什么吗
Did you know I was gonna say that?
你知道我刚刚才想说什么吗
Did you know I was gonna say that?
那样是没用的
It doesn't work that way.
是的 我知道
And yes, I did.
想免费算算命吗
Would you like a free reading?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
那我就给你露两手
I'll give you one anyway.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
噢 这次旅行
Oh, this trip is going.
对于你来说意义非常
To be a very important one for you.
我看到了你带了两只左脚的靴子
I'm seeing you will have two left feet.
还有 怪了
And... that's odd.
现在我看见你房♥间里有只熊
Now I see there is a bear in your room.
现在我知道为什么你会在大厅里算命了
And now I see why you give free readings in the lobby.
最后
And finally,
我看见了你将会面对面的遇到
I see you will come face to face.
你人生中的真爱
With the love of your life.
噢 不了 谢谢
Oh whoa. Okay. No thanks.
我...我刚和一个叫斯宾塞的
I... I just got out of a relationship.
分手
With this guy named Spencer,
所以我还没准备好再去拾起另一段感情
So I'm not really looking to meet anybody.
准没准备好不由你说 真是可爱
You think it's up to you. That's cute.
呃 抱歉 我接下电♥话♥
Uh, excuse me. I have to take this.
哪有电♥话♥
Take what?
您好
Hello?
噢 真是大吃一惊 骗人的
Oh, what a surprise. Not really.
走吧 你不想滑雪了吗
Come on, don't you want to go snowboarding?
我正在滑 看好了
I'm doing it right now. Check this out.
我刚摔断了我的脖子
I just broke my neck.
强悍
Sweet.
那你这一整天都要干嘛啊
So what are you gonna do all day?
客房♥服务
Room service!
这就是我的回答
Does that answer your question?
您点的餐 先生
Your order, sir.
薯条 炸薯片 浇上冰激凌的洋葱圈
French fries, potato chips and onion rings a la mode.
史塔科威尔先生
Mr. Starkwell?
盖比
Gabe.
你俩会认识
You two know each other?
史塔科威尔先生是我的三年级老师
Mr. Starkwell was my third-grade teacher.
盖比是我放弃教育事业的元凶
Gabe is the reason I quit teaching.
他也正是我去暑期学校的原因
And he's the reason I went to summer school.
你去暑期学校的原因是你有一张...
You went to summer school because you've got a mouth on you...
抱歉先生
Sir.
嘿 记得我吗
Hey, remember me?
你三年级的时候我也教过你吗
Did I have you for third grade too?
是啊
Yeah.
我们一起度过了两年的美好时光唉
We had two great years together.
看来真是三十年东河 三十年西河啊
Well, looks like the foot's on the other shoe now, isn't it?
你是不是想说三十年河东 三十年河西
Don't you mean the shoe is on the other foot?
你整天纠正我的日子结束了 马文
Your days of correcting me are over, Marvin.
噢 这一定很有趣吧
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
什么 噢 惨了 我带来了两只左脚的靴子了
What? Oh no. I brought two left boots by mistake.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表