剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
别别 对不起 我来了 我来了
No no no. Sorry. I'm coming. I'm here.
用这个
there.
泰迪 你怎么啦
Teddy, what happened to you?
睡过头了
I overslept.
行了
Okay.
大家好
Hi.
我要唱的曲子是
I'm going to be singing
"永不让你孤单" 请弹吧
"You'll never face it alone." Hit it.
若你相信那会成真
If you believe it's true
若我心念念系你身
And if my heart's in you
不管你将要做甚
No matter what you do
都将不会孤单一人
You'll never face it alone
停停 你在搞啥啊
Stop stop. What was that?
在试演啊
I was auditioning.
为啥角色呢 美女还是野兽哇
For what, beauty or the beast?
当然是美女了 我♥干♥嘛要去演野兽啊
Well, beauty of course. Why would I be auditioning for the beast?
我是说 那是 那是因为我看上去像野兽啊
I mean, that's something... that's because I look like a beast.
你为何要在脸上乱涂呢
Why do you have scribbles all over your face?
你是不是想表达美貌只是皮囊
Are you trying to say that beauty is only skin deep.
真正美的是人的内心
And what's inside is what's truly important?
其实吧
Well, actually...
因为若你是这个意思
Because if you are,
我喜欢这表现
I love it.
那就确实是我要表达的东西
Then that's exactly what I was going for.
哇
Whoa.
嘿嘿 查莉 你现在高兴了吧
Hey, charlie, are you happy now?
换回小摇篮床啦
No more big-girl bed.
对哟 因为你妈坚持说我们再也不需要围栏床
Yes, and since mommy insisted we'd never need the crib again,
结果老爸我只好去买♥♥了个新的(旧的被他们处理了)
Daddy gets to go buy a new one.
老爸大概也得睡回自己的老床了(让他睡沙发)
Daddy might be sleeping in his own bed too.
好消息啊 伙计们
Great news, you guys!
今天我收到三个过夜派对邀请
I got invited to three sleepovers today!
老爸 其中有2个连你也请了
And, dad, you got invited to two of them.
什么啊 我可不想去什么睡衣派对
What? I don't want to go to any sleepover.
老爸 这是一揽子交易 你必须去
Dad dad, we're a package deal. You're going.
就是那样 你留着到晚上再用吧
That's it. Now save that for tonight.
好吧 小查莉
Well, charlie,
你又睡回自己的宝宝床啦
You're going back to your crib.
我也得到自己的席位了
And I'm going places too...
我拿到学校音乐剧的主角了耶
I got the lead in the school musical.
我会成为史上最棒的野兽
I'm gonna be the best beast they've ever had.
现在才是真正的大新闻
Here's some really big news.
我要健康饮食了
I'm eating healthy now,
因为我决定了 就喜欢自己现在的样子
Because I decided I like mysetf just the way I am.
行了 她才不感兴趣
Yeah, she's not interested. Ok.
还有一件事 你要是再敢在我脸上乱画试试
One more thing: If you ever draw on my face again...
祝你好运了 查莉
...Good luck, charlie.
那是什么声音啊
What's that noise?
是僵尸来了吗
Is that a zombie?
爸 你那套过时了啦
Dad, that's getting old!
什么过时了
What's getting old?
如果你在这儿 那谁在外面
If... if you're there, then who's...
哇呀
Whoa!
这些疯颠颠的猴子们哟
Oh those crazy monkeys!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表