剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
好了 好了 要不这样吧
All right, all right. You know what?
我们来装这个直升机
Let's build us a helicopter.
乐趣就从使用说明书开始
And the fun begins with the instruction manual.
老爸 真的非得这样子啊
Dad, do we have to?
是的 必须的 还有你知道不
Yes, we have to. Oh! You know what?
看来我们先得看这本“装前须知”的手册
We should start with the "before you begin" pamphlet.
哟 这儿还有个DVD呢 我们也要看一下
Oh, and there's a DVD! Which we will watch
就排在手册和说明书之后吧
After the pamphlet and the instruction manual.
老爸 这得花多久啊
Dad, how long is this gonna take?
哦 不会太长的 哟 快看这个
Oh, not long. Oh, hey, look at this!
哇喔 还有一张“在看DVD前”要注意的卡片
Oooh, a "before you watch the DVD" card.
还有什么事能比
If there's anything better
和我的BMF一起敷自♥制♥面膜更快乐吗
Than a homemade facial with my "bmf,"
我没听说过有更好的事了
I haven't heard of it.
BMF是什么 -永远最棒的妈妈
B.M.F.? - Best mom forever.
哦糟糕 我应该笑的 可是我的脸膜会裂开
Oh my gosh! I would be smiling, but my face is going to crack.
你们干啥呢
What's going on?
就是俩闺蜜的独处时光啦
Oh, just a couple girlfriends hanging out.
啥 Ivy也在吗
What, is Ivy here?
才怪 我说的是我跟妈妈啦
No, I'm talking about me and mom.
我俩一整个下午都在一起度过
We've been hanging out all afternoon.
我们去了商场 去购物
We went to the mall. We went shopping.
还做了些不能告诉你的事
Then we did some other stuff I can't tell you about.
好吧 随便 我又没问
Yeah, well, I didn't ask.
很好 因为我们才不会告诉你呢
That's good 'cause we're not gonna tell you.
好的 我就去别的房♥间呆着吧
Yeah, I'm gonna be in the other room.
哦 老爸 其实我倒是要跟你讲件事
Oh, dad, I actually need to ask you guys about something.
这个礼拜四我和Ivy可以去看个午夜场电影吗
Is it okay if Ivy and I go to a midnight movie on Thursday?
星期四吗 那不行 第二天要上学的
Thursday? No way, it's a school night.
Bob 亲爱的 你是根本不明白吧
Bob, honey, you don't understand, okay?
这可不是部普通的电影 这可是《黄昏》啊
This isn't just any movie. This is "Dusk."
那是啥玩意 -你火星来的啊
What's that? - Hello!
那个有名的吸血鬼电影呀
The movie about the vampires.
《黎明》的前传
The prequel to "Dawn."
真逊
So lame!
好吧 随便了 你要想让她去就让她去呗
All right, you know what? You wanna let her go, let her go.
太好了 谢谢您 爸爸 谢谢你 好闺蜜 -好Teddy
Okay! Thank you, daddy. Thank you, girlfriend. - Teddy.
打给我哦
Call me!
你头发上是什么东西
What's that in your hair?
那是小发钻 学着点儿吧 老爷子
It's called glitter. Get with it, grandpa.
Emmett别烦了 谢谢你
Emmett! Thank you.
真不敢相信我得自己一个人做完整个化学实验项目
I can't believe I have to do this whole chemistry project by myself.
都怪这蠢蛋Van Brundt
Stupid Van Brundt!
喂 别叫他蠢蛋啊
Hey, don't call him stupid.
那是对所有蠢蛋的侮辱
That's an insult to stupid people everywhere.
那白♥痴♥甚至连数到十都不会
That idiot can't even count to 10,
赶巧这也正是他要一直呆在高中里的年数
Which, coincidentally, is the number of years he's going to be in high school.
看来我手♥机♥响了
Guess that's my phone.
呀 真古怪 看起来我好像是正在通话中
Oh, that's weird. It says I have a call in progress.
你可能正好坐在上面不小心按到谁的号♥码了
You probably sat on it and butt-dialed someone.
喂 没人说话啊
Hello? Nobody there.
一定是转到语♥音♥留言箱了
Must have gotten voicemail.
你拨给谁了
Who'd you dial?
是Van Brundt 天呐 是Van Brundt
Van Brundt. Van Brundt!
他肯定能听到我们刚才说他的所有坏话了
He's gonna hear everything we just said about him!
你是说是你自己说的所有坏话吧
You mean he's going to hear everything you just said about him.
咱俩都说了他坏话的 Emmett
We were both talking about him, Emmett.
别再提我的名字啦
Stop saying my name!
快把电♥话♥挂了 - 好的
And hang up the phone! - Yes!
好啊 - 好啊
Hey! - Hey.
我那邪恶计划有效没 你有没有给你妈妈灌黄汤
So did my evil plan work? Did you butter up your mom?
我给她灌了一堆就像看午夜场里爆米花的黄油那么多
Like popcorn at a midnight movie!
那是什么声音
What was that?
只是我的电♥话♥响 它经常发出这种古怪的声音
Oh, it's just my phone. It's always making weird noises.
你是怎么办到的
So how'd you do it?
那还真是痛苦不堪
Oh, it was so painful.
我不得不浪费一整天陪她 还假装她有多酷
I had to spend the whole day with her pretending she was cool.
真是我这辈子最长的一天
Longest day of my life.
不过总算都值得啦
But it was all worth it
因为我们终于可以去看《黄昏》啦
Because we're going to see "Dusk"!
当太阳下山 他露出了尖牙
"When the sun goes down, his fangs come out."
脱去上衣秀出好身材
And his shirt comes off!
Teddy耍了个坏招骗我
It was all just a big trick so
就是为了得到允许去看吸血鬼电影
Teddy could get permission to see that vampire movie.
老公 她觉得我很土 就像我以前看我妈的眼光一样
Bob, she thinks I'm just as uncool as I thought my mom was.
真是土包子的恶性大循环
It's the great uncool circle of life.
好了 亲爱的 我觉得你很酷啊 但愿能让你好受些
Well, honey, if it helps, I think you're cool.
一点都没有好受
It doesn't.
好吧 那我们要怎么惩罚她
All right, so what's the punishment going to be?
禁止看电影 一周禁闭
No movie, grounded for a week?
罚的太轻了
Too easy.
老妈要发飙了
Mama's going to get even.
你知道不 每次你一说“老妈”
You know nothing good ever happens
肯定就没好事发生
When you start calling yourself "mama."
老妈我才不在乎呢
Mama doesn't care.
他在那儿
There he is.
我看我们只能硬着头皮进去面对了
Guess we should just go in there and get it over with.
老兄 我可讨厌打架了
Man, I hate getting beat up.
难道你以前打过架吗
You've been beat up before?
是没有 不过没吃过猪肉总看过猪跑
No, but I've heard bad things.
喂 Duncan 给我滚进来
Hey, duncan, get in here!
我们的课题你完成的怎么样了
How are you doing on our project?
还行吧
Okay.
你就只想说这个吗
That's all you wanted to talk about?
哦 不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很欣赏你的新发型
I love what you've done with your hair.
那啥 最近没听到什么有趣的电♥话♥留言吗
So... Heard any interesting phone messages lately?
没有 Jeter老师抓到我在上课时发短♥信♥ 没收了我的手♥机♥
No, mrs. Jeter caught me texting in class and took my phone away.
好险 -什么啊
Ohh. - What?!
这 这可真糟糕 是不是特别恨别人把你的手♥机♥拿走啊
That... that's terrible. Don't you hate it when people just take your phone
还把它放在 话说是放哪儿了来着
And put it... where exactly?
在她办公桌里 我放学后才能拿回来
It's in her desk. I'm getting it back at the end of the day.
闲聊结束了
I'm tired of talking!
我回来啦 - 回来啦
Hey. - Hey.
今天怎么放学回家这么早
Aren't you home from school a little early?
我们不是等着放飞那直升机嘛
We've got a helicopter to fly.
我只翘了一堂体育课
And I'm only missing P.E.
其实还有语文和数学
And English and math.
让我们把这只鸟儿放飞天空吧
All right, let's get this bird in the air.
哇 - 你怎么做到的
Whoa! - How'd you do that?
我也不知道啊 - 莫非是声控的
I don't know. - Is it voice-activated?
试试 停下
Uh... Stop.
下降
Down!
别过来 - 哇呀
No. - Whoa!
你一定是哪里装错了
You must have put it together wrong.
不 不 那不可能 我每一步都按照说明书弄的
No no, that's impossible. I followed all the instructions.
遥控器在哪儿 - 天知道
Where's the remote? - I don't know!
天啊 爹啊 快做点什么
Oh, dad, do something!
我要 我看我只能赶紧跑了
I am... I'm making a run for it!
很好 四下无人 我们去吧
Okay, the coast is clear. Let's go.
跑进去拿了电♥话♥赶紧闪
Just get the phone and get out of here.
好了 我拿到了 咱们快走
Okay, I got it. Let's go.
哎呀老天
Oh, jeez!
给你拿着 -你发啥神经
Here you go. - What do you mean!?
我不知道该怎么办啊 快把它藏起来
I don't know what to do. Put it away.
你得改改你的态度 小子 - 知道了 老师
That attitude better change, buddy. - Yes, ma'am.
你俩小伙子在这干什么呢
What are you boys doing in here?
我们有个化学问题要提问
We had a chemistry question.
什么问题 - 呃 那个
Which is? - Ahem...
我们搞不清啊
We were wondering...
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表