剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
小孩和狗是最能慧眼识人品的
Dogs and kids are the best judges of character.
是哦 可是斯宾塞哪里会有问题呢
Yeah, what could possibly be wrong with Spencer?
他又帅又聪明
He's good looking. He's smart.
还是橄榄球队的队长
He's Captain of the football team.
而且他很喜欢我
And he likes me.
但你真正了解他多少呢
But how much do you really know about him?
斯宾塞也许隐瞒了什么 每个人都有秘密
Spencer could be hiding something. Everybody has a secret.
是这样吗
Oh yeah?
那你的秘密是什么
What's your secret?
我热爱乡村音乐啊 你看 我说了吧
I love country music. There, I said it.
你才没有咧
You do not.
不信啊
Oh?
看好了
Check this out.
来了
Oh yeah.
来吧 跟我一起跳
Come on, do it with me.
你知道自己想跳的
You know you want to.
哎呀 管他的
Oh, what the heck.
向左
To the left.
向后
To the back.
踢腿
Kick it.
你有何感想啊 妈妈
What do you think, mom?
哇 这是
Wow, it's...
这是一辆车
It's a car.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get it?
本来是我朋友的奶奶的车
It used to belong to my friend's grandma.
喔 她以后不开车了吗
Oh, did she stop driving?
不是 她是再也不呼吸了
No, breathing.
她那时正要去吃自助餐的路上
She was on her way to a buffet.
结果走了岔道去了天堂
And took a detour to heaven.
不是吧
Oh no.
幸运的是她当时正好停在路口
Luckily she was at a stop sign,
所以身体才没有任何损伤 我是说车身啦
So there was no body damage... to the car, I mean.
那就是说她是在这车上死的
Okay, so she passed away in here?
就在你坐的地方
Right where you're sitting.
昏 我要出去
And I'm out.
啊哈
Ahh.
啊哈 新车的新鲜气味啊
Ah, the new car smell.
搞不好是死掉的气味
Or is it death?
载我去游戏中心 快点儿
Take me to the arcade. Step on it.
你说啥呢
Excuse me?
游戏中心的意思就是充满欢乐和游戏的地方
Arcade... place for fun and games.
快点儿的意思就是让你加速开车
Step on it... to drive quickly.
我才不要载你去什么地方呢
I'm not taking you anywhere.
我看是某些人没有好好看他的合约吧
I guess somebody didn't read his contract,
那上面清楚表明了
Which clearly States.
你有义务开车载我
That you have to give me a ride.
在任何时间去任何我想去的地方
Whenever and wherever I want.
你小子耍我啊
You tricked me.
戴上这 我给你弄了顶很屌♥的帽子
Here, I brought you a cute little cap to wear.
让你给我当司机时戴着
While you're driving me around.
喂 斯宾塞
Hey, Spencer.
什么事啊
What's up?
我想问问我们今晚还见面吗
I just wanted to see if we were still on for tonight.
我妈有夜班 所以就只剩你和我在家哦
My mom's working, so it's just gonna be you and me.
那很好啊
That's great.
当然还有小查莉
And of course Charlie.
哎哟 等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
你说今晚吗 我完全忘了 我有事要做
Tonight? I totally forgot. I have a thing.
有事做吗 什么事啊
A thing? What kind of thing?
是家里的事儿 我推不掉的
It's a family thing. I can't get out of it.
真的吗 你确定
Oh really? Are you sure?
妹子 他是不会去啦
Honey, he's not coming.
现在给我去剁点水果放到搅碎机里去
Now chop me up something and put it in the blender.
呀 我记得你说今晚有事的
Hey, I thought you said you had a thing.
是啊 不过我想我要跟你谈谈
Yeah, but I think we need to talk.
那好吧 进来再说
Oh, okay. Come on in.
我看还是在外面说好了
I'd rather do this out here.
也行
Okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
泰迪 我觉得这事儿成不了
Teddy, I don't think this is working out.
什么事成不了啊
What's not working out?
我俩的事
Us.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是要跟我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
是的
Yes.
为什么啊
Why?
都是因为她
Because of her.
斯宾塞 等等
Spencer, wait!
斯宾塞 斯宾塞
Spencer! Spencer!
还好是个梦
It was just a dream.
泰迪宝贝 我差点忘了
Oh, Teddy honey, I almost forgot.
今天想让你放学后照看一下查莉
I'm gonna need you to watch Charlie after school.
我要去看牙医
I have a dentist's appointment.
不行 我有别的计划不能看着查莉
No, I can't watch Charlie. I have plans.
我要去斯宾塞上班时给他个惊喜探班
I was gonna go surprise Spencer at work.
泰迪 我镶了个假牙在嘴巴里
Teddy, I've had a temporary crown.
自从我怀孕时就有了
Since I was pregnant.
是怀上你的时候
With you.
妈妈 妈妈 查莉想拆散我和斯宾塞啊
Mom, mom, mom, Charlie's been driving Spencer and I apart.
要是今天我不能去见他
And if I don't go see him today,
我俩的关系就摇摇欲坠了
Our entire relationship might be at stake.
噢喲 得了 你冷靜先
Whoa. Okay, calm down here.
我也曾经历过花季少女 我很了解你的心路
I was a teenager once. I know what you're going through.
所以我要把当年我遇到这种事时
And I'm gonna say to you exactly
我老妈说过的话 原封不动送给你
what my mom said to me in times like this...
忘掉算数
Get over it.
这太不公平啊
That's so unfair.
她回答说 "自己忍♥着去"
"Deal with it," She said to me.
你毁了我的生活
You're ruining my life.
我也这样对她说的
I said to her.
我现在是可以继续告诉你之后的谈话内容
Now I could give you the rest of the conversation,
不过还是省省事吧 反正你必须要照看她
But let's just cut to the chase... you're babysitting.
就算你想掐死我也没用
Strangling me is not gonna help.
老爸 老爸 老爸
Dad, dad, dad!
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
老爸快救我
Help me, dad!
喂喂喂
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
你俩闹啥呢
What is going on?
那小子说现在我的车是他的了
He says he owns my car now.
你拒绝了载我去我想去的地方
You refused to take me where I wanted to go,
也就造成你对我们的合同违约了
Which means you're in violation of our contract.
什么合同啊
What contract?
给 您自己看吧
Here, read this for yourself.
哇 这纸上字真多
Whoa, a lot of words here.
条款写的很清楚的
It clearly States.
上面说如果PJ不载我去我想去的地方
That if P.J. Doesn't drive me wherever I want,
那老太太的车就是我的了
The old lady's car is mine.
PJ 你确实是签了字的
P.J., you did sign it.
老爸 这不公平 这小子骗了我
Dad, it isn't fair. He tricked me.
好吧好吧 行了 我知道了 这样吧
Okay okay, all right, all right, here we go.
真是为人父者不容易呀
The hard part about being a dad...
总要做出棘手的决定 对吧
Making the tough decisions, right?
那么我的决定就是
So my decision...
等等 你看看第5页第3段
Uh, check page five, third paragraph.
"此合约内容不受鲍伯·邓肯判决管束"
"This contract is not subject. R= arbitration by Bob Duncan."
咦
Huh.
没法子 PJ 我管不到这事了
Sorry, P.J., my hands are tied.
能让我至少小小教训他一下不
Can I at least hurt him a little?
不行
No.
演出开始了
Giddy-up.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表