剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
We could do this all day.
我们已经吵了一整天了
We have been doing this all day.
得了 我可不能当那个傀儡
Well, I can't be the dummy
因为我很怕你把手伸到我的衣服里面去那种感觉
'cause I'm not comfortable with you putting your hands up my shirt.
你上星期怎么没感觉啊
You didn't feel that way last week.
那时候自己够不到还尽叫我帮你挠痒痒
When you had that itch you couldn't reach.
好吧 我们俩一起当傀儡好了
All right, then what if we're both dummies?
很好 就一起当傀儡吧
Fine, we're both dummies.
我是不知道你们在搞什么
I don't know what's been going on in here,
不过你们俩终于有突破进展了
But you two just made a breakthrough.
喂 艾薇 你有空说几句吗
Hey, ivy, you got a minute?
你发现泰迪根本不会跳舞了 对吧
You found out Teddy can't dance, right?
她跳得太吓人了 我可不想在全校师生
She's awful.I don't want to embarrass myself.
面前丢脸 我该怎么办啊
In front of the whole school.What am I gonna do?
你必须直接告诉她
You gotta tell it to her straight.
干脆打开天窗说亮话就说
Just rip the bandage off and say,
姑娘 你太差劲了
"girl, you stink."
你知道 这种直言不讳的逆耳忠言
You know, that kind of honesty.
还是由闺蜜死党的嘴中说出比较好
Might be better coming from the best friend.
你真会开玩笑
You're funny.
好吧 去就去
Fine. I'll do it.
我会对她诚实以对的
I'll just be honest with her.
我扭伤了脚踝
I sprained my ankle.
哎呀天 怎么搞成这样
Oh, no. What happened?
我想练习一下你那种舞步来着
I was trying to practice some of your dance moves.
然后就滑到了
And then I slipped.
嗯 是不是做了太多打沙包的动作
Mm, too much hacking on the sacky?
对呀
Exactly.
正好在才艺表演开始前呢
And right before the talent show.
真是太不巧的时间了
Talk about bad timing.
你这可伶的家伙 快进来吧
You poor thing, come in.
快坐下
Have a seat.
来把你的脚搁在这儿
I'm gonna put your foot up.
你想吃点什么吗 是不是饿了
Can I get you anything? Are you hungry?
是有点饿
A little.
你知道自己应该吃什么吗
You know what you need?
要喝家里煲的鸡汤啊
Some homemade chicken soup.
哎哟 还要喝鸡汤咧
Mm, chicken soup.
给胆小鬼和正合适
For the chicken.
阿乔刚才上传了我的竞选录像到网上
Jo just put the campaign video on the website.
你们要不要看
You want to watch it?
很乐意啊 宝贝
Sure, honey.
大家对 盖比 邓肯了解多少呢
How well do you really know Gabe Duncan?
来跟我打啊
I will fight you!
他讨厌宝宝
He hates babies.
盖比 若是学校暂停放假你觉得如何
Gabe, how would you feel if there was no more recess?
我认为那很好
I think it's a great idea.
你说真的吗
Really?
那你怎么看减少作业量的观点
And what's your opinion about less homework?
那主意很糟
That's a terrible idea.
我们现有的功课量很合适
The amount of homework we do now is good.
最后请问 你怎么看女孩们呢
And finally, how do you feel about girls?
我一点都不喜欢她们
I don't like them at all.
盖比 邓肯
Gabe Duncan...
他不想要放假 想要给我们加功课量 还讨厌女孩子
No recess, more homework, hates girls,
特别讨厌女宝宝
Especially baby girls.
我是乔克依那 我希望做你们的班长
m jo keener and I want to be your president.
我是盖比 邓肯 证实此传递信息有效
I'm Gabe Duncan and I approve this message.
好吧 我知道这看起来不妙
Okay, I know it looks bad.
不过呢
But...
还不过啥呀
But what?
好啊-嘿
Hi.- Hi.
你一定是在想我怎么扭伤脚还能跑呢
You're probably wondering why I'm running on my sprained ankle.
没错 我确实很怀疑
Yeah, I kind of was.
因为伤已经养好了
It healed.
真的吗
Really?
那你为啥还拄着拐杖呢
Then why do you still have your crutches?
你真是好问不倦呀
Lots of good questions here.
斯宾思 到底怎么回事
Spence, what's going on?
好吧 说实话 我假装受伤的
All right, look, I faked the injury.
因为出了问题
Because there is a problem.
哪里出问题了
With what?
就是我们那个双人舞啊
With our dancing.
哎呀 斯宾思 不是每个人都能学会爆♥炸♥版的爵士手势的
Oh, spence, not everybody gets the exploding jazz hands.
一回生二回熟 要慢慢来
The first time out.It's a process.
不是我的问题
The problem wasn't me.
噢
Oh.
并不是什么大事 很多人都不擅长跳舞
It's no big deal.Lots of people can't dance.
你只是其中一个而已啦
And you're one of them.
我要更正你 我是个很棒的舞者
For your information, I'm a great dancer.
泰迪 我是想跟你说实话
Teddy, I'm just being honest.
你扭伤脚算是实话吗
Oh, like you were about your ankle?
哼 告诉你 我要跟你拆伙走别的舞搭子去
No, you know what? I'm gonna find myself a new partner...
我会找一个真正欣赏我才艺的人
Someone who appreciates my talent.
泰迪别闹了
Teddy, come on.
我还特地给你织了可以保暖的脚趾袜呢
I even knitted you special socks to keep your toes warm,
这也是我另一个才艺 那就是给你这种人织毛衣
'cause that's another thing I'm good at... knitting.
我的班级在那边
My class is this way.
太好了 我们终于一致同意不玩腹语表演了
I'm so glad we decided to forget the ventriloquist act.
就是 我们俩之前太傻了 杂耍就简单很多
Yeah, what were we thinking? Juggling is so much easier.
好吧 那你先扔 -不 还是你先扔
Okay, throw first.- No, you throw first.
不 你先扔-不 还是你先扔
No, you throw first.- No, you throw first.
埃米特 你要不要和我一起在才艺表演赛上跳舞呢
Emmett, do you want to dance with me in the talent show?
愿意-很好
Yes.- Great.
我们去地下室开始排练
Let's go to the basement and rehearse.
喂 喂 等等 埃米特 刚才发生了什么事
Whoa whoa, wait, emmett.What just happened here?
泰迪刚才叫我和她一起跳舞
Teddy just asked me to dance with her.
铁板钉钉了
Let's not question it.
那你就准备弃我而去啊
So you're just leaving me hanng?
别那样说嘛 你是我最好的哥们儿
Don't look at it that way. You and I are like best buds.
同甘共苦 风风雨雨都一起经历过来了
We've been through thick and thin together.
你知道我会一直陪伴你左右的
You know I will always be there...
埃米特
Emmett!
回见啰
See ya.
啪 啪 啪 啪 啪
Pow pow pow pow pow!
啵
Pow!
你觉得怎么样 要说实话
What do you think? And be honest.
我很喜欢呀
I love it.Duh.
真的吗 因为斯宾塞说我跳得很差劲
Really? 'Cause spencer said I was a bad dancer.
我们不要再说斯宾塞那小子了
Let's not talk about spencer.
他是过去式 我埃米特才是现在时
He's in the past.It's emmett time.
那我们应该从我哪个舞步开始跳
So which of my moves should we start with?
其实我觉得我们应该把你的舞步保留到压轴
Actually I'm thinking that we should save your moves till the end.
好吃的甜点要最后上桌 对吧
You don't start a fine meal off with dessert, right?
说得对
Right.
所以让我先带头跳 你先跟着我就好
So I'll just start dancing,do whatever it is I do...
你知道的 先吃点肉啊土豆什么的
The meat and potatoes...
然后你就可以满载鲜花掌声 盛誉而归了
And then you can bring it home with the Crimble leg.
鲜花掌声的荣誉啊
The Crimble leg.
不过也要低调些
A little less Crimble leg
低调的荣誉啊
The Crimble leg.
再低调些
A little less.
还要低调嘛
Less?
对 再低点
More. Right.
这样吗-对 就这样
Crimble leg.- There you go.
嘿 今天选举怎么样啊 亲爱的
Hey, how did it go today, honey?
那个 有个小朋友说他投了我的票
Well, one kid said he'd vote for me.
后来他找到了眼镜才发现原来我不是阿乔
Then he found his glasses and realized I wasn't jo.
我们得教训一下这个叫乔的小孩
We have to do something about this jo person.
你没必要这样做
You don't have to do anything.
不行 我一定要去
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表