剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
That's... Nice.
呃 我希望你不要认为我太突兀
Uh, I hope you don't think I'm being too forward,
我觉得你魅力十足
But I find you very intriguing.
我觉得你现在离我貌似太近了
I find you standing very close now.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥码 有空打给我哟
This is my number. I hope you'll use it.
你不是有男朋友了吗
Don't you already have a boyfriend?
没啊 不过我正希望有 再见
No, but I'm hoping to. Ciao.
什么意思
Ciao?
哦 不会吧 她都开始跟我起小名了
Oh, no, she already has a nickname for me.
嗨 亲爱的 - 嘿
Hi, honey. - Hey.
车♥库♥里怎么突然冒出辆新自行车
Why is there a new bike in the garage?
盖比的自行车被偷了 可怜的孩子 他怪伤心的
Gabe's bike got stolen. Poor kid was crushed.
你没搞错吧 他一直巴不得甩掉那辆旧自行车
What are you talking about? He hated his old bike.
是威利吗 - 没错 他特别想甩掉
Wheelie? - Yes, weally.
注:老妈把Wheelie当成Really了
我们说这个有意义吗
Are we talking like this for a weason?
不 威利是他自行车的名字
No, wheelie is what he called his bike.
昨天他还管那辆自行车叫废铁
Yesterday he called his bike lame.
然后求我给他买♥♥辆新的
And then asked me for a new one.
这样啊
Huh.
有点可疑 你说呢
Kinda suspicious, don't you think?
没错
Yeah.
确实很可疑
It weally is.
嘿 你知不知道香蕉在委内瑞拉那儿怎么说
Hey, do you know how they say bananas in venezuela?
就叫"香 蕉"
Bananas.
你知不知道委内瑞拉那儿的女孩怎么称呼
Do you know what girls from venezuela call the guy.
她们想偷偷约会的男生吗 而且是"朋友妻不客气那种"
They secretly want to date behind their best friend's back?
巧儿
Ciao.
等一下 你说啥
Wait. What?
妮娜今天在学校主动跟我调情
Nina flirted with me at school today.
怎么可能 - 绝对是
No, she didn't. - Did too.
好吧 八成是你没听懂她说的什么吧
Okay, maybe you didn't understand her.
我至少听得懂英语
I understand english.
我从七岁起就会说英语了
I've been speaking it since I was seven.
我觉得是你想太多了吧
I think you're making things up.
伙计 她跟我说"我觉得你魅力十足"
Dude, she said " I find you intriguing."
我虽然不会说西班牙语 但那句话肯定是在挑逗我
Now I don't speak spanish, but that has got to be a come-on.
好啦 你们俩准备好了不
All righty. Are you guys ready?
嘿 我想你的同学们可能需要些提神的东西
Hey. I thought you kids might like some refreshments.
谢谢你 宝贝 有你为伴我真幸运
Thank you, honey. I'm so lucky to have you.
呃 妈妈 这就是沃特 她来演剧中的爸爸
Uh, mom, that's walter. He's playing dad.
请称呼我 鲍勃
Please, call me Bob.
这能让我更快融入角色
It'll help me stay in character.
把你的手拿开 鲍勃
Take your arm away, bob.
这是凯米 她来演剧中的我
And this is Kimmy. She's playing me.
有个关于我的角色有个问题要问你
Question about character.
为什么叫她泰迪
Why did you name her teddy?
呃 我们夫妻俩挺喜欢那名字
Well, we just really liked the name.
这个答案真是把我要雷翻了
That was you blowing my mind.
全班只有她试演这个角色
She was the only one who tried out.
哦 那你找到人来演剧中的我了吗
Well, have you found a mom yet?
这个嘛 还没有 那些候选人还在门口等着呢
Oh, no, all the amy candidates are out on the porch.
好吧 随便了
Oh, okay. Whatever.
我都没指望这事儿 真的
I wasn't even thinking about that, really.
是不是有邮件来了 我这就出去看看
Is that the mail I hear? I'm just gonna go check and find out.
很抱歉 女孩们 试镜取消了
Sorry, girls, the video sheet's been canceled.
其实呢 我们邓肯家的人头上都容易长虱子
Yeah, the duncans have head lice.
好了 第一个
Okay, first let's...
咦 人怎么都没影了呢
Hey, where'd everybody go?
我怎么会知道
Beats me.
有什么老妈我可以帮忙的呢
Anything mom can do for you?
哇 您真是太强大了
Wow. You're unbelievable. Okay, well,
好吧 都到这份儿上了 您愿不愿意
Seeing as I have no other choice, would you...
没问题
Yes!
好吧 就这么样吧
Okay, here we.
妈 快点 我马上要开始了
Mom, come on. I want to get started.
来了 - 我花在等那女人上的时间
Coming! - I spend more time.
比我排练的时间还要多
Waiting for that woman.
妈 你怎么换衣服了
Mom, why did you change?
按剧本上写的你应该穿便装啊 - 哦 乖女儿
The script says Amy's in scrubs. - Oh, honey,
我在大学的演出生涯里学到了一件事
I learned in college theater.
剧本永远只不过是个参考
That the script is really just an outline.
好吧 那么各位 我们准备开始了
Okay. All right, everyone, here we go.
鲍勃还有艾米 你们坐在沙发上
Bob and Amy, you're on the couch.
泰迪从那里进入 还有 记住各位
Teddy enters from over there. Now remember, guys,
这个仅仅是排练 所以还是按照剧本上的来
This is just a rehearsal so use your scripts.
开拍
And action.
泰迪 你能过来一会吗
"Teddy, can you come here a minute?"
泰迪紧张地走向沙发
"Teddy crosses to the couch, nervous.
我有麻烦了吗 问号♥
'Am I in trouble'... question mark."
不对 不对 凯米 只用读台词
No no no, kimmy, just the lines, honey.
别的东西不用读 懂了吗
Not the other stuff, okay?
开拍
And action.
泰迪 我们有事要跟你说
"Teddy, we need to talk to you."
我有麻烦了吗
"Am I in trouble?"
好吧 我就直接说了吧
"Well, I'll just say it.
你妈妈要生个小宝宝了 - 等一下 等一下
Your mother's gonna have a baby." - Okay, can we stop?
能先停一下吗 我很抱歉
Can we stop? I'm sorry.
那些话 我感觉不符合我说话的风格
These words... they just don't fit into my mouth comfortably.
可你当时就是这么说的啊
But it's what happened. It's exactly what you said.
那天你还穿着便服呢
The day you were supposed to be wearing scrubs.
好吧 你说得很对 但是你是想完全按照事实死板地拍呢
Okay, valid point, but do we want to make it real.
还是想把故事拍得更精彩一些呢
Or do we want to make it good?
我只是想在电池耗完之前把它给拍完
I want to make it before my battery dies.
啊 很不错 这辆新车确实很酷啊
Yeah. Well, that new bike sure is a beauty.
那还用说 老爸
Sure is, dad.
好了 你好好玩吧 - 嗯
All right. Have fun. - Okay.
儿子 在你走之前 - 怎么了
Gabe, before you go... - Yeah?
问你一件事 - 说吧
...One quick question. - Mm-hmm.
你还记得小查莉手上拿着的那个遥控器吧
You know that garage door remote that charlie had?
记得啊 - 你觉得她是怎么从壁橱上拿到那玩意的
Mm-hmm. - How do you think she got that down from the cupboard?
这问题你还是得问她吧 - 说得也是
Maybe you should ask charlie. - Yeah, well,
你明明知道我没法那么做
You know I can't do that.
哦 对了 她还不会说话 对吧
Oh, because she can't talk yet.
没错 - 哎 真是太可惜了
Yeah. - Yeah, that is a bummer.
对 没错
Yeah, it sure is.
好吧 就这样吧 你玩去吧
All right. You know what? I'll see you later.
好
Okay.
等一下 还有件事
You know what? Just one more thing.
说吧
Mm-hmm.
你知道吗 我觉得
You know, I don't even think.
遥控器不能在厨房♥控制车♥库♥的开关
That remote works from the kitchen where charlie was.
老爸 你到底想说什么啊
Dad, what are you trying to say?
你不会是在怀疑我吧
Are you accusing me of something?
没 我只是想问问你啥时候回来
No, I just wanna know when you're gonna be back.
哦 半个小时吧 我现在能出去了吗
Oh, half an hour. Can I go now?
当然 儿子
Of course you can, gabe.
你想啥时候去玩就可以啥时候去玩
You've always been free to go.
好吧
Okay.
看 看 她就在那
Okay okay, there she is.
我现在就过去证明给你看 她喜欢的是我
Now I'm going to prove to you that she likes me.
而不是你 - 行 行
And not you. - Okay. Okay.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
到目前为止我们是平手
So far it's a tie.
瞧 俺们哥俩在学校都是万人迷
Okay, I know we both have a lot to offer,
但你还是得从俺们中间选一个
But you're gonna have to choose between us.
哦 我选PJ
Oh, I choose P.J.
好吧 重来一次
Okay, let's try that again.
不过友情提示一下 你有两个选项可以选择哟
And remember it's a multiple-choice question.
我还是选PJ
My choice is still P.J.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表