剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
她又不知道这一点
She doesn't know that.
所有人都知道的好吧
Everyone knows that.
到底哪一边对你更重要呢
What's more important to you...
你的马子还是这乐队
your girlfriend or this band?
弄这乐队我就是为了钓马子
This band was just a way to get girls
现在我目的达到了
Which I did.
好得很
Fine.
那么这个乐队的使命也完成了
Then this band is through.
我会带着我的鼓 从此离开你的生活
I'll take my drums and get out of your life.
有人会过来收拾我的物品的
Someone will be by to collect my things.
嘿 你在这外面做什么呢
Hey what are you doing out here?
我在想事情
Just thinking.
PJ和感应乐队今天解散了
P.J. and the Vibe broke up today.
哦 儿子你要知道能维持一个乐队的团结确实很难
Oh well son it's hard to keep a band together.
你们俩也确实经历过一些挑战的难关
And you guys did have some challenges
大多数是有关音乐的
Most of them musical.
要不是埃米特嫉妒我有女朋友
We'd still be together
那我们还可以继续在一起啊
if Emmett wasn't jealous of my girlfriend.
儿子啊 你和梅迪森腻在一起的时间多得吓死人
Son you've been spending an awful lot of time with Madison.
你有没有想过也许埃米特感觉被排斥了
Now did you ever consider that maybe Emmett feels rejected?
被我的女朋友吗
By my girlfriend?
是被你啊
By you.
就因为我有了女朋友
Because I have a girlfriend.
因为你忽视了他
Because you've been ignoring him.
因为我的女朋友呗
Because of my girlfriend.
PJ 我也快要跟你崩了
P.J. I'm ready to break up with you.
儿子 你不应该让姑娘
Son you can't let a girl
介入到你和你最好朋友的友谊之间
Come between you and your best friend.
但梅迪森比埃米特更温柔芬芳啊
But Madison's softer and smells better than Emmett.
听着 相信我 好吗
Look trust me on this okay?
以前我也几乎犯过同样的错误
I nearly made the same mistake
那时我在跟梅迪森她妈妈约会呢
When I was dating Madison's mom.
真的吗 发生过什么事
Really? What happened?
凯瑟琳太黏人了
Katherine was too clingy
有太多的需要
Too demanding.
她总是插在我和我的朋友们之间
She came between me and my friends
所以最终我做了该做的事情
So I did what I had to do...
放她离开
Let her go
说声再见
Said goodbye
再也不是她的亲亲小包了
No more Bobby love for her.
亲亲小包 她是这样叫的你啊
Bobby love? That's what she called you?
哦 你懂的
Oh you know it.
这段往事我们没必要告诉你妈
Um that one we don't need to share with your mom.
真是古怪 一般那些被我揍过的孩子家
This is weird. I don't usually get invited
不会邀请我过来玩的
To play dates with the kids I beat up.
关于那个嘛 我跟盖比聊过了
About that... I talked to Gabe
我发现他也算是喜欢你
And turns out he kinds of likes you too.
他真的吗
He does?
你为什么要捏紧拳头呢
Why are you clenching your fist?
我感觉到那种想揍人的兴奋
I feel like punching someone.
好了 我们先要来解决这个问题
Okay well we need to work on
要教你怎么向男孩们表达自己的感情
how you express yourself with boys.
不如我们来玩一下角色表演小游戏
Why don't we try a little role-playing okay?
我来当盖比 你就当你自己
I'll be Gabe.You'll be you.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就假装是在学校里碰到啦
So let's pretend we run into each other at school.
嗨 阿乔 -嗨 盖比
Hi Jo. - Hi gabe.
你的外套很好看哟
I like your jacket.
看来某人的空手套功夫不错啊
Well somebody knows karate.
对不起 这是条件反射
Sorry. It was a reflex.
让我再来一次吧
Let me try again.
是可以 不过再来一次的时候
Okay but this time
我们都动口不动手 好不
Let's keep our hands to ourselves okay?
知道啦
Got it.
好的 嗨 阿乔
Okay. Hi Jo.
嗨 盖比
Hi Gabe.
午饭时要不要和我坐一起呢
Want to sit with me at lunch?
看招
Yah!
看来你钻了个语法漏洞
I see you found a loophole.
你又没说不能动脚
You didn't say anything about the feet.
而你现在也学会这个单词“漏洞”了
And now you've learned the word "loophole."
好再来试一次
Now try this time
不许动手也不许动脚
With no hands and no feet
任何你能用来打我的东西都不行
Or anything else you could hit me with.
知道啦
Got it.
嗨 阿乔 你看上去很漂亮
Hi Jo. You look nice.
很好 阿乔
Very good Jo.
你捏紧了拳头又松开了
You clenched your fist and then you unclenched.
这就是进步啊
That is called progress.
不打人总觉得怪怪的
Feels weird without hitting
但我也有点喜欢这样
But I kind of like it.
她在这里干什么
What is she doing here?
不要紧的啦 你不用担心
No no it's okay. You have nothing to worry about.
对吗 阿乔
Right Jo?
嗯 对
Right.
你好 盖比 你看上去蛮不错
Hey Gabe. You look nice.
啥
What?
她称赞你了 赶快也回她一些好话呀
She gave you a compliment. Say something nice back.
呃
Uh...
你的头发比你的拳头更柔软呀
Your hair looks softer than your fists?
谢谢
Thanks.
你们俩个小朋友不如一起玩一会儿吧
Why don't you two hang out for a while?
我会在楼上考虑一下
I'll be upstairs trying to decide
我到底是要用冰敷还是热敷
If I should apply ice or heat.
那你喜欢玩什么
So what do you like to do?
我喜欢玩怪物卡车
I like monster trucks
混合格斗术 还有洋娃娃
Mixed martial arts and dolls.
你喜欢玩电动游戏吗
You like video games?
你都有什么游戏啊
What do you got?
死亡银河系
"Galaxy of Death."
是不是暴♥力♥级别的
Is it violent?
打到二级就有呕吐袋道具了
Level two comes with the barf bags.
真是好玩极了
It's really fun.
你用呕吐袋这招套牢我了
You had me at barf bag.
咦 你来做什么
Hey what are you doing here?
我正在送外卖♥♥途中
I'm between deliveries
不过我真的想跟你说些事
But I really wanted to say something to you.
第一 我真的由衷地开心你是我的女朋友
First I'm like totally psyched that you're my girlfriend.
那很好啊 还有呢
Great. Anything else?
那个 我在想啊
Well yeah. I was just thinking
我们是不是可以减少一些相处的时间呢
That we should be spending a little less time together
这样我们可以留一些时间给各自的朋友
You know so we still have time for friends.
我同意
Works for me.
又不是要现在就开始 梅迪森 怎么回事啊
Not starting right now. Madison what's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
我得去工作了 宝贝
Gotta get to work babe.
那是谁
Who's that?
没人啊
Nobody.
下次见 宝贝
See you later babe.
帽子很赞
Nice hat.
多谢
Thanks.
你的也不赖
You too.
那人是谁啊
Who was that?
只是来送披萨外卖♥♥的
Just the pizza delivery guy.
是吗 他们不是应该
Really? Don't they usually deliver pizzas
把披萨送到你家 而不是从你家送出去啊
To your house not from your house?
我不是
I don't...
他们也不会去亲顾客
And don't they usually not kiss the customers
还管顾客叫做“宝贝”吧
And call them "babe"?
你瞒着我和海盗披萨店的人搞上了
You were cheating on me with Pizza Pirate.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表