剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Hi
好啊
Hey
我只是想来看看你好不好
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
对于我的父母 我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry about my parents.
哇 难得听到别人这样讲 感觉真好
Wow, it is really nice to hear that coming out of somebody else's mouth.
我在想明天我们也许可以就在你家学习
I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could study here.
比我家有意思多了
It's a lot more fun than my house.
真的吗 还是你只想让我好受才这样说的
Really? Or are you just saying that to be nice?
不 我是真心这样想 我家总是那么安静
No, I mean it. It's always so quiet at my house.
这里有喧哗但也有乐趣
Over here it's loud and fun.
还充满了各种各样的不同气味
And full of different smells.
好吧 那就在我家了
Okay, my house it is.
有没有可能是牛肉酱晚餐
Any chance of a sloppy Joe night?
哎呀 反正一定会有什么酱的
Oh, it'll be a sloppy something night.
那就明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
啊 等一下下
Oh hey, hold on a sec.
来看呀 查莉 这位就是我的男朋友斯宾塞哦
Hey, Charlie, this is my boyfriend Spencer.
你好 小查莉
Hi, Charlie.
他是不是很帅
Isn't he cute?
我希望有一天你也能找到个像他这么好的人
I hope someday you find somebody as great as him,
不过大概很难的 祝你好运了 查莉
But it might be tough. So good luck, Charlie.
不行 别看
Uh, nuh-uh.
哦 父亲 您弹的真是动人
Oh, father, that was lovely.
您在手指技巧上处理得太精巧了
Your finger-picking is so delicate.
你画的那副石榴静物图也是相当雅致 亲爱的
Almost as delicate as that pomegranate. That you're painting, dear.
晚餐在十五分钟内准备好
Dinner in 15 minutes.
今晚的餐色是法式红酒烩鸡配白芦笋
Tonight we're having coq au vin and white asparagus.
哎呀 我怎么还戴着下午茶装的珍珠链呢
Oh my, I still have on my afternoon pearls.
母亲 餐桌已经摆设妥当了
Mother, the table is set.
还有什么我可以效劳的吗
How else may I help you?
父亲 马匹已经刷洗并喂料完毕
Father, the horses have been groomed and fed.
看来我们的孩子吃了太多的豆子
It would seem our child is full of beans.
父亲 您真会逗我们开心
Father, how you make us titter.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表