剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Not having to buy that movie theater food?
我们省了不少钱哟
We're saving so much money.
跟我本来想像的略有不同
I guess I had a different picture in my mind.
一开始盖比说的不是“午餐和电影”组合么
When Gabe said "Lunch and a movie."
我记得他说的是“边吃边看”呀
I think he said "Lunch in a movie."
妈妈 你有没有帮我带奶昔呀
Mom, do you have my milkshake?
喔
Oh.
看来这样更简单
You know what? I think it's easier.
不如你把管子插在这儿自己吸吧
If you just stick the straw in.
哎呀 电影开始了
Hey, the movie's starting.
不会吧
Really?
劳驾 你能把你那触手给摘了吗
Excuse me, could you take off your tentacles?
我拿到蛋糕啦
Got the cake.
哇 这都弄的什么呀
Whoa. What's all this about?
这是今晚主宴的主题布景呀
Oh, it's the theme for tonight's dinner.
我把客厅改造成了摩洛哥宫廷风
I turned the living room into a moroccan palace.
我们要伺候他们吃摩洛哥食物吗
So we'll be serving moroccan food?
那不会让老爸肚胀气吗
Won't that make dad gassy?
随便取个国家名又不会让老爸胀气的
Name a country that won't make dad gassy.
说的对啊
Good point.
你还在找查莉的小毯子吗
Are you still looking for Charlie's blankie?
哪儿都找不到啊
I can't find it anywhere.
我想是不是被我放在脏衣服篮里了
I thought I put it in that pile of dirty clothes.
我们还有个放脏衣服的篮子吗
We have a dirty clothes pile?
对呀 每次你把它们随便扔在地板上时
Yeah, it's where your clothes magically go.
就是那玩意儿可以将你的脏衣服神奇变消失
After you throw them on the floor.
但愿你没把它扔在捐献篮里
I hope you didn't put it on the donation pile.
要是捐给旧货店 那可就扔的太远找不回来了
For the thrift store, 'cause that is long gone.
我们把她的小毯子给捐掉啦
We gave her blankie away?
是你捐掉了她的小毯子
You gave her blankie away.
我们必须去找回来
We have to get it back.
是你自己必须去找回来
You have to get it back.
你别那样说话啦
Stop saying that.
你自己别说啦
You stop saying that.
哈哈 一般都是我在家捣蛋惹事的
You know, I'm usually the one who messes things up.
可是这次我这边操控的一切
But this time everything on my side of the operation.
全部运作良好 看吧
Is going just fine. See?
“祝艾丝达和马蒂一路平安”
"Bon voyage, Esther & Marty"?
咦
Oops.
你带错蛋糕回家啦
You brought home the wrong cake.
我们能不能告诉爸妈说
Can't we just tell mom and dad.
这个“一路平安”在法语里其实是“结婚纪念日快乐”的意思
That "Bon voyage" Is french for "Happy anniversary"?
那这人名“艾丝达和马蒂”怎么算
What about "Esther & Marty"?
谁管他们呢 那俩人都上船旅游去了
Who cares about them? They're on a ship.
行了 在爸妈回来之前我们还有一些时间
Okay, we still have time before mom and dad get home.
我们可以整好这些乱子的
We can fix this.
怎么整啊
How?
你开车把我放在旧货店那儿
You drop me off at the thrift store.
我去找回毯子的时候你就去换蛋糕
I'll grab the blankie while you go switch cakes.
我们快去吧
Let's do it.
还得带着查莉一起去才行呀
Let's do it with Charlie.
哇
Oh!
唷
Yeah!
太赞了
That was awesome.
山寨的吧
And derivative.
他们在《太阳骑警:星际探索者四》里已经这样搞过了
They did it in "Solar Troopers: Star Quest IV."
在这电影放完前到底要炸多少个星球啊
How many stars have to explode before this thing is over?
一万三百六十五个
10, 365,
我听他们在聊天室里说的
Or so they said in the chat room.
妈妈 你能晃晃你的手袋吗
Hey, mom, could you jiggle your purse?
我的奶昔都结块了
My shake's clogging.
亲爱的 把你的手♥机♥关了吧 那样太吵了
Honey, put your phone away. It's distracting.
在3D版的银河系大毁灭场景下 你还嫌我的手♥机♥太吵吗
My phone is distracting from the 3d destruction of the milky way?
请别吵好吗
Do you mind?
你自己还不是在说话
You were talking too.
为了电影欢呼 这是完全合理的
About the movie, which is totally allowed.
合理是吧
Oh, yeah?
亲爱的 亲爱的 你要去哪儿啊
Honey, honey, where are you going?
我要出去
Out.
劳驾 你能挪一下你的鳍脚吗
Excuse me, could you move your flipper?
我应该去找他谈谈
I should go talk to her.
总统先生
Mr. President,
只有您能下令引爆这颗超新星
Only you can give the order to explode the supernova.
愿银河系原谅我的罪过
May the galaxy forgive me.
哇塞
Whoo!
劳驾 劳驾
Excuse me, excuse me.
你好 我捐了个东西 现在想要回去
Hi, I donated something and I have to get it back.
又来了
Oh, dear.
有些人就是搞不懂“捐献”的意思
Someone doesn't know what the word "Donation" Means.
我跟你说啊 小可爱 这叫覆水难收 捐物不回
See, darling, when you "donate" something, you "do not" get it back.
你不明白那对我们有多重要
You don't understand how important this is.
我不小心把我小妹妹的宝宝毯给捐出去了
I accidentally gave away my baby sister's blankie.
你家小妹妹的宝宝毯哦
Your baby sister's blankie?!
关我鸟事
I still don't care.
你是不是有起床气呀
Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
我是睡沙发的 我妈才睡的床
I sleep on the futon. Mama gets the bed.
你能不能帮我啊
Can you help me?
我看我也没办法
I'm afraid it's out of my hands.
这星期捐来的所有物资都已经堆在那卡车上要运走了
Everything that was donated this week is already on that truck.
莱斯利洗狗店为您服务
Leslie's dog-washing service.
要是你的狗狗脏兮兮 我可让它恢复柔顺滑亮
If your pooch is dirty, I'll make him purty.
兼♥职♥工作 我还是个生存教练
Side business. I'm also a life coach.
可以啊 好的
Yeah, uh-huh.
哎呀 我好像看到了
Oh, I think I see it.
不行 夫人 我们不洗猫的
No, ma'am, we don't wash cats.
猫自己会洗澡
Cats wash themselves.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
等等 别开车啊 别啊
Wait, no. Hold it, no.
哔哔哔
Boop boop boop!
这是茄香酱 库斯米面酱
This is zaalouk, couscous,
羊肉锥炖锅 千层派 传统浓汤
Tajine, pastilla and harira.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
我还真有个问题 你的真名真的是阿齐兹吗
Actually, I do have a question. Is your name really Aziz?
这是在礼拜六的五点到九点时的名字
It is on saturdays between 5:00 and 9:00.
礼拜二和礼拜四 我就是南美高乔饭店的拉乌尔
Tuesdays and thursdays I'm Raoul from El Gaucho.
真酷呀
Oh, cool.
我也做快餐店的工作
I'm also in the food delivery business.
我在咕唧鸡店上班
I work for Kwikki Chikki.
就是那些带着个大公鸡头帽子的人吗
You mean the guys who wear the rooster hat.
还有个特别卡♥通♥的鸟嘴的
With the cartoon beak?
兄弟 你还有自尊吗
Where's your pride, man?
我得接一下电♥话♥
Gotta answer the phone.
喂
Hello.
PJ哥
PJ
泰迪 你怎么回事呀
Teddy, what happened to you?
我回去那旧货店的时候 你根本不在那
I went to the thrift store and you weren't there.
我被关在卡车厢里头了
I'm locked in the back of a truck.
哇 这件很靓嘛
Ooh, this is cute.
怎么还有人把这扔了呢
Someone threw this out?
说啥呢 泰迪 我听不到
What? Teddy, I can't hear you.
你走出去看看信♥号♥♥能不能好点
Try going outside to get better reception.
要是我走的出去 我也不用给你打电♥话♥求救了
If I could go outside, I wouldn't have to call you.
那好 我有主意了 不如我走出去好了
Okay, I have an idea... why don't I go outside?
现在能听到了吗
Can I hear you now?
我被关在卡车的后车厢里了
I'm locked in the back of a truck.
为啥被关在卡车里呀
Locked in the back of a truck?
泰迪 你怎么会这么笨的
Teddy, how could you be so stupid?
呃 当我没说 我先挂了
Um, forget that question. I gotta go.
别挂啊 喂 别挂
Wait, no. Wait, no.
呃 对了
Um, yeah.
小查莉啊
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表