剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我知道他很可爱
That he's cute.
干吗 我只有一天的时间
Well, I've only had one day.
而我只需要一分钟即可
All I need is one minute.
呦 贾斯汀
Yo, Justin!
泰迪 嗨
Teddy, hi.
嗨 贾斯汀 这是我的好朋友艾薇
Hi, Justin. This is my best friend Ivy.
还好吗 贾斯汀 你是来滑雪的吧
How you doing, Justin. You a skier?
是啊 -很好
Yeah, I sure am. -Oh great.
再问你件事
One other thing.
你是富二代吗 -艾薇
Does your family have money? -Ivy!
抱歉
Sorry.
其实你的回答我没有听清楚
I actually didn't catch your answer.
因为我还没回答啊
That's 'cause I didn't throw it yet.
PJ -我要借点钱
P.J.! -I need to borrow some money!
你说啥
What did you say?
我要借点钱 住口
I need to borrow some money! Stop that!
好了 我先说 -好吧
All right, me first. -Okay.
我打赌输了 我需要两百块
I lost a bet and I need $200.
我需要三百块 你知不知道客房♥服务是收费的
I need $300. Did you know hotels charge for room service?
当然 地球人都知道
Sure, everyone knows that.
你知不知道我的滑雪技术很垃圾
Did you know I'm a terrible snowboarder?
当然 地球人都知道
Sure, everyone knows that.
看来我们应该早点沟通 -没错
We really should have talked earlier. -Yeah.
天啊 咱上哪去弄那五百块钱啊
Man, where are we gonna find $500?
注意了 大家 这是您的最后机会
Attention, guests, this is your last chance.
来登记参加冰上之舞比赛
To sign up for the ice-dancing contest.
获胜奖金五百元
Grand prize $500.
看来挺不错的
That was convenient.
只有一个问题...我们不知道怎么在冰上跳舞
Just one problem... we don't know how to ice dance.
记住 这是业余组比赛
Remember this is an amateur contest.
你不需要知道如何在冰上跳舞
You do not need to know how to ice dance.
你太搞笑了 嗨 鲍伯 没看见你在这呢
You're so funny. Hi, Bob. Didn't see you there.
你的这位朋友是谁啊 -无意间遇见的
Who's your friend? -Some guy I met.
啊 他叫什么啊
Ah. What's his name?
那个 反正不叫邓肯 这点很确定
Well, it's not Duncan, that's for sure.
好了 我已经开始魂不守舍了
Yep, been there, done that.
谁不会玩你这小把戏啊
You know two can play at this game.
好啊 帅哥
Hiya, doll.
我不想玩这把戏了
I don't want to play this game.
这么说来你想当个厨师和泳装模特
So you want to be a chef and a swimsuit model.
兴趣好广泛啊
That's a good combination.
咱们怎么知道他不是胡说的
How do we know he's qualified?
你能在脱掉上衣的情况下
Can you cook us something?
为我们做点什么吃的吗 -艾薇
With your shirt off? -Ivy!
她开玩笑呢
She's just kidding.
除非你真想这样
Unless you want to.
嗨 妈咪
Hi, mommy.
我在大厅和俩女孩在一起
I'm in the lobby with some girls.
没有 他们没您漂亮
No, they're not prettier than you.
好了 排除两个了
Okay, 0 for 2.
那么如果说既不是布兰登也不是贾斯汀
So if it's not Brandon and it's not Justin,
也就是说 -不会吧 别告诉我是斯宾塞
Then that means... -No, don't say Spencer!
不可能是斯宾塞 我可不希望是斯宾塞
It cannot be Spencer. I don't want it to be Spencer!
我要说的是
I was gonna say that means
我大老远跑这来 还是一无所获啊
I came all the way up here for nothing,
但是 你说的也没错
But yeah, let's keep it on you.
那就是传说中的冰上之舞 是吧
So that's ice dancing, huh?
看起来够有难度的
It looked hard!
也许咱们应该回大厅
Maybe we should go back to the lobby
看看还有没有五百元的其他比赛
and see if there's another $500 contest.
别这样 我们可以的
Come on, we can do this.
咱们只需按常规那样练练就成了
We just gotta work out a routine.
好了 把你的手像茶壶那样摆好了
Um, okay, put your hands in the teapot position
就像视频中的那样
like they did in the video.
这样吗
Like this?
有什么好笑的 -没什么 怪痒痒的
What's so funny? -Nothing. I'm ticklish.
好了 忍♥耐下
Well, don't be!
再试遍 -好吧
Let's try it again. -Okay.
有完没完 -控制不住
Stop that! -I can't help it!
盖比 拜托了 如果想办成这件事
Gabe, come on. If we're gonna do this thing,
我们就要心往一处想 劲往一处使
We have to pull together. We have to work harder.
比我们以前要更加的努力
Than we've ever worked in our lives.
我们不仅要把自己推向极限
We have to push ourselves to the absolute limit.
还要超越极限
And beyond.
比赛在四点就要开始了
The contest is at 4:00.
没跟你开玩笑 接下来的一个半小时将会艰苦无比
I won't kid you. It's going to be a rough hour and a half.
风景多美啊
What an awesome view.
完全赞同
I totally agree.
天啊
Oh no.
斯宾塞 你在跟踪我吗
Spencer, are you following me?
那个 可以这么说
Well, kinda, yeah.
嗯 有些事情我一定要和你面对面的说
Um, there's something I really need to tell you face to face.
别 别提面对面
No no, don't say face to face.
为什么 -听着 这很复杂的
Why not? -Look, it's complicated.
咱们就不能安静的这么坐着 直到这东西停下
Can we just please sit here quietly until the ride's over?
谈话环节就省了吧
Just no more talking.
这东西停下了
The ski lift stopped.
我说了不要谈话
I hear talking.
一 二 三 四
One and two and three and four.
胳膊胳膊 手手
And arms arms, hands hands.
转圈 二 三 四
And spin, two three four.
亮相
And sell it!
还不错
Not bad.
好吧
Well yeah,
但这个“还不错”能帮我们赢下五百块吗
but is "not bad" gonna win us $500?
你说的没错
You're right.
我们还需要一些特殊动作
We need a special move.
一些能震住评委的动作
A move so good it'll blow the judges away.
我们管它叫“无敌旋风”
A move I call "the cyclone of awesomeness."
什么东西
What's that?
我也不知道 我只是喜欢这个名字
I don't know, I just like the name.
也许我们可以试试在视频中看到的动作
Maybe we could try that move we saw on the video.
你是说男的把那个女孩抛向空中的动作
You mean the one where the guy threw the girl in the air?
我们能说成小家伙和大块头吗
Can we just say the big one and the little one?
好吧 那你的手给我 就像那女孩一样
Fine. Now put your hand on top of mine like the girl did.
说小家伙
Little one!
好吧 现在我要把你扔出去 然后你就转圈
All right. Now I'm gonna throw you and you spin.
在空中时
And while you're up there,
你要尽量的多转几圈
try to do as much twirling as you can.
伸开 注意脸 注意脸颊
Out, face, cheeks,
微笑 再伸 转
Smile, back, spin.
飞吧
And throw!
哇
Whoa!
我可没看见你转了多少圈
I didn't see much twirling.
那是因为你把我扔墙上了
It could be because you threw me into the wall.
再来遍
Try it again.
准备
Ready.
伸开 注意脸 注意脸颊
Out, face, cheeks,
微笑...-这里又在搞什么幺蛾子啊
Smile... -What is going on in here?
兄弟情深
Brother stuff.
噢看啊 查莉 这是你的小伙伴
Oh look, Charlie, there's your little friend.
宝贝 当你要甩掉某个男生时
Honey, when you let the guy go,
玩具还是要留下的
you keep the toys!
邓肯先生 -布兰克霍普小姐
Mr. Duncan. -Miss blankenhooper.
好啊 又见面了
Well, hello again.
听着 我已是幸福的已婚男士
Listen, you should know that I'm happily married.
其实 不怎么幸福
Well, not happily.
而且也不算是已婚
And not actually married.
快跟雪莉我聊聊怎么回事
Tell Shirley all about it.
这样的 我们发现我们的婚姻不是合法的
Look, we found out that our marriage wasn't legal,
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表