剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
I'm Justin.
噢 不 我们刚才面对面了
Oh no, we're face to face.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
但我已经面对面过了
But I already was face to face.
我可不能面对面再对面了
I can't be face to face to face.
等下 你说什么
Wait, what?
好吧 本来我以为是他
Well, you were supposed to be him,
但现在我觉着又是你
but now I guess it could be you.
算了 我去找巫师了
You know what? I need to talk to my psychic.
我马上回来 抱歉
I'll be right back. Sorry.
泰迪
Teddy.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
未完待续
下集预告
Next time on "Good luck Charlie"...
我们去哪凑那五百块钱
Where are we going to find $500?
这是您的最后机会来登记参加
This is your last chance to sign up.
冰上之舞比赛
For the ice-dancing contest.
获胜奖金...五百元
Grand prize... $500.
撑死我们也就能拿个第二名
We'll be lucky to finish second.
那是因为只有两支队伍 -那你就配合我
There are only two teams. -So you're following me.
啊
Ah!
为什么我需要一个新房♥间
Why do I have a new room?
因为我们还没正式结婚
Because you and I are not legally married.
除非你心甘情愿的
And since it would apparently inconvenience you
再次娶我为妻
to marry me again,
否则你将一直流离失所
You'll be lodging elsewhere.
她说在这次旅行中
She said I'd come face to face
我将面对面的遇到我的真爱
with the love of my life on this trip.
然而目前为止 我遇到了布兰登
And so far I've met Brandon,
贾斯汀 还有斯宾塞
Justin and... Spencer.
有些事情我一定要和你面对面的说
There's something I really need to tell you face to face.
别 别提面对面
No, don't say face to face.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表