剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
硼到底是由什么成分组成的
What's boron made of.
就是硼
Boron.
就跟你说过吧
Told ya!
好吧 我认错就是
Well, I stand corrected.
我现在可以拿回手♥机♥了吗
Can I have my phone now?
拿去吧
Here you go.
等一下 我自己的手♥机♥去哪了
Wait a minute... where's my phone?
George 我能借你的手♥机♥很快打个电♥话♥吗
George, can I make a quick call on your phone?
拜托啦
Please?
谢谢
Thank you.
哎呀呀 - 你有什么毛病啊
Whoops. - What's wrong with you?
我猜我现在就是那个“硼”了
I guess I'm the "boron" now.
你欠我一个手♥机♥ - 很荣幸啊
You owe me a phone! - Gladly.
好了 P.J. 我们走吧 -等等
Okay, P.J., let's go. - Wait.
那不是我的手♥机♥在你裤子里响吗
Is that my phone ringing in your pants?
喂
Hello?
稍候 找你的
Hold on. It's for you.
不敢相信我们真的来了 像做梦一样
I can't believe we're here! This is like a dream.
一个我们和帅哥们调情的梦啊
A dream where we get to flirt with cute guys,
专门来看帅哥演的电影
Watch a movie about cute guys
邻座也都坐的是帅哥
While sitting next to cute guys.
午夜场《黄昏》的票已经售罄
The midnight showing of "Dusk" is sold out.
不是吧
Oh no.
怎么了 -快看
What? - Look!
好哇 闺蜜们 -嘿嘿
Hey, girlfriend! - Hey hey.
你们来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我来这做什么 当然是来找我的BFD一起玩啊
What am I doing? I'm hanging out with my "BFD,"
我最好的闺女小朋友 对吧
My best friend daughter. Right?
因为这不就是所有的酷妈妈会做的事嘛 对不对 Mary Lou
'cause that's what all the cool moms do, right, Mary Lou?
一整晚都在一起耶
All night long!
喔 Ivy 那个不就是你觉得特别帅的那个Randall小子么
Whoo, Ivy! Isn't that Randall, the boy you think is soooo cute?
妈 轻点轻点 - 嘿 Randall
Mom, keep your voice down. - Hey, Randall,
我女儿Ivy在这边
This is my daughter Ivy.
她单身 而且热爱交往
She's single and loves to mingle.
Mary Lou
Mary Lou!
你真傻 Randall听不见你的啦
You're so cute. Randall can't hear you.
哟喂 父老乡亲们 我是Amy Duncan Teddy的老妈
Hey, everybody! I'm Amy Duncan, Teddy duncan's mom.
而老娘就是Mary Lou Wentz 这是我女儿Ivy
And I'm Mary Lou Wentz and this is my daughter Ivy.
我们就是最酷妈咪 对吧 Teddy
We're the cool moms. Right, Teddy?
跳起来吧 Mary Lou
Hit it, Mary Lou.
惨不忍♥睹 - 还是别看的好
I can't look. - Oh, good choice.
因为她们现在正跟接待小子在撞屁♥股♥呢
Because right now they're doing the Usher bump.
你整个回家路上都没说一个字
Okay, you did not say a word the entire ride home.
说出来吧
Out with it.
今晚你让我大大的丢脸了啊
You totally embarrassed me tonight.
答对了 这就是我的目的
Yeah, that was kind of the idea.
瞧我的道行
Look at me.
为啥啊 我哪里惹到你了
Why? What did I ever do to you?
你骗了我 Teddy 你从来不觉得我很酷
You played me, Teddy. You don't think I'm cool at all.
为什 你为什么要这么想
Why... why would you think that?
因为我听见你说啦
Because I heard you say it.
在你不小心用屁♥股♥给我拨号♥时 - 我
When you butt-dialed me. - I...
哎呀
Oh!
就是“哎呀”啰
Yeah, "oh".
我不知该说什么好 妈妈
I don't know what to say, mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这才刚开头呢
That's a start.
我真的不该那么做的 我觉得很不好受
I should have never done that. I feel awful.
现在我觉得好多了
Now I'm feeling better.
好吧能不能帮我个忙 以后
Well, do me a favor. In the future
我要是再做什么傻事
When I do something stupid,
你能不能就像普通妈妈一样关我禁闭就好
Could you just ground me like a normal mom?
噢哟 Teddy
Oh, Teddy.
我想我们早就清楚了 我从来都不是个普通妈妈
I think we've established I'll never be a normal mom.
Van Brundt 嘿 你好吗
Van Brundt. Hey, what's up?
买♥♥了个新手♥机♥ - 哦 好的 我该付你多少钱
Got a new phone. - Oh, right, how much do I owe you?
你们知不知道拿到新手♥机♥后是可以检查语♥音♥信箱的旧留言的
Do you know when you get a new phone you can check your old messages?
呃 那听上去可不是好事
Well, that doesn't sound right.
我听到你们说我的坏话了 全都听完了
I heard what you said about me. All of it!
得 你准备拿我们怎么办
Okay, what are you going to do to us?
我让你们自己选
I'm going to let you choose.
给你们列了张单子 -哇塞
I made a list. - Wow.
你对当恶霸还真有一套学问啊
You're pretty organized for a bully.
我不是有意要纠正你 不过gouge(挖)这个词里没有J字母
I don't mean to correct you, but there's no "j" in gouge.
我们就要第五个吧 至少这个不会痛
Let's go with number five. At least it's not painful.
来两份五号♥套餐 - 谢谢
Two number fives, please. - Thank you.
我们错拨了Van Brundt的号♥码
We butt-dialed van Brundt.
我没说停下
I didn't say stop.
好啦 直升机 现在是你的告别演出
Okay, whirlybird, this is your final mission.
把快乐小马驹拖得越远越好
Take happy happy horse far far away.
发动准备 三 二 一
Launch... three, two, one.
干的不错
Yeah, it's going good.
别 别 不要啊 直升机
No no. No, whirlybird.
小心电线 不要啊
Look out for the power line, no!
我是快乐快乐小马驹
I'm a happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse
我是快乐 快乐小马驹
I'm a happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse
我是快乐 快乐小马驹
I'm a happy happy horse...
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse
我是快乐 快乐小马驹
I'm a happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐的小马驹
happy happy happy horse.
嘿 小Charlie 那今天呢
Hey, Charlie, so...
我有个小小的忠告要告诉你
I have a little advice for you.
如果你以后想愚弄父母的话
If you ever want to fool a parent,
想让他们认为自己很酷 最好是找老爸去骗
And make them think they're cool, dad is definitely the way to go.
只要问问他的工作假装你很感兴趣就好
Just ask him about his job and pretend you're interested.
我听见了 你被关禁闭了
Heard that. You're grounded.
天啊 宝宝监控器在这儿
Baby monitor!
天杀的傻科技
Stupid technology.
还是听得见哦
Heard that too.
是哦 我真不能想象
Yeah, I can't even imagine
当你长大到少年时 人家还能发明出什么小玩意儿来 所以呢
What kind of gadgets they'll have when you're a teenager, so...
祝你好运啰 Charlie
Good luck, Charlie.
嘿 宝贝儿 给你 小心烫
Hey, honey. Here we go. Careful it's hot.
我有个小问题要问你
I had a little quick question to ask you.
当然可以了 妈妈 什么事啊
Sure, mom, what's up?
好吧 我要你老实告诉我
Okay, I want you just to be totally honest with me.
我是不是比Ivy她妈要酷啊
I am cooler than Mary Lou Wentz, right?
当然啦 妈妈
Of course you are, mom.
好了 现在告诉我实话 我是不是比Amy Duncan更酷啊
Now tell me the truth. I am cooler than Amy Duncan, right?
绝对的
Definitely.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetheart.
是的 我正在跟你说话呢
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
听着 你那哥哥是个麻烦
Listen, we got a problem with your brother.
不是这个 是你的小哥哥
Not him, the little one
有张大嘴巴的那个
with the big mouth.
你在跟小Charlie说话吗 - 啥
You just talking with Charlie? - What?
没事了
Never mind.
话说那臭小子竟然打算把我扔了
Anyway, that little stinker was trying to get rid of me.
我说咱们先把他解决了再说
I say we get rid of him.
因为那样做才会使我变成
'cause that would make me...
快乐 快乐小马驹
a happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse.
这笨马
Stupid horse.
给我小心点 小子
Watch your back, kid.
我是快乐 快乐小马驹
I'm a happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表