When I came to your school, I heard that the Glee Club
我去你们学校的时候 我听说
was where kids went when no one else would take them.
合唱团专门接纳被排挤的孩子
A safe place.
是安全的港湾
For some reason,
可不知为何
you made me the only one who wasn't safe there.
你却让我成了唯一在那里得不到庇护的人
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To the Philippine embassy.
菲律宾大使♥馆♥
I'm going to beg them to revoke my visa and deport me back home.
求他们撤消我的签证 把我遣送回家
That's the only way
只有那样
I'm going to be able to escape Vocal Adrenaline.
我才能逃出肾上腺素合唱团的魔爪
Wait... wait.
等等 等等
It's because you're good.
我之所以记恨你
That's why I hated you.
只是因为你唱得太好了
That's why I sent you to that crack house.
所以我才把你骗到毒品站
I'm sorry.
对不起
But you have to go out there and sing.
但你今天一定要上台唱歌♥
You have a gift.
因为那是你的天赋
Something that Dustin Goolsby would kill for.
那是达斯汀·古斯比求之不得的东西
I can't. I'm going to barf all over the stage.
我做不到 我会吐在台上的
If you feel like you're going to throw up,
你要是觉得你要吐出来了
just look at me, and I'll help you through it.
就看看我 我会帮你挺过去的
Why?
为什么
Don't you want to win?
你不想赢吗
Guys like us have to stick together.
我们这么有才的人要互相帮助啊
I'm going to hug you now.
我要抱你了
And now, our returning champions from Carmel High,
有请来自卡梅尔高中的卫冕冠军
Vocal Adrenaline.
肾上腺素乐团
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
I'm making something right.
做我本该做的事
**All my life*
*我的一生
**I've waited for the right*
*总是等待
**Moment to let you know*
*等那合适的一刻 让你知道
**I don't wanna let you go*
*我不想让你走
**But now I realize*
*但现在我明白
**There's just no perfect time*
*没有合适的时机
**To confess how I feel*
*承认自己
**This much I know is real*
*确实那么爱你
**So I refuse to*
*所以不再
**Waste one more second*
*浪费哪怕一秒
**Without you*
*如果你还未
**Knowing*
*明瞭
**My...*
*我的...
**Heart...*
*心意...
**I don't need anything else*
*除了你的爱
**But your love*
*我什么都不想要
**Nothing but you means*
*除了关于你
**A thing to me*
*什么都没意义
**I'm incomplete*
*如果没有你
**When you're not there*
*我生命都不完整
**Holding me, touching me*
*拥抱我 抚摸我
**I swear*
*我发誓
**All of the rest could just*
*其他纷纷扰扰
**Disappear*
*都会消失
**And I wouldn't even care*
*我什么都不在乎
**As long as you're there...*
*只要有你在身边
**As long as you're there...*
*只要有你在身边
**As long as you're there...*
*只要有你在身边
You wrote an amazing song, Finn.
芬恩 你写的这首歌♥太棒了
I didn't know you had it in you.
以前怎么没发现你这么有天赋
Who cares about the song?
管它什么歌♥不歌♥的
What I don't understand is,
我真的不明白
all you've ever wanted is for us to be together,
你不是一直想跟我复合吗
and I'm basically standing here begging for you,
等我真站在这儿求你复合了
and suddenly you're not interested.
你又突然没兴趣了
I-I am interested.
我很有兴趣
More than interested.
不对 何止是有兴趣
This is my dream.
但是 留在纽约唱歌♥
Being here in New York.
是我的梦想
I'm not gonna let anyone or anything keep me from it.
任何人或任何事也不能阻挡我追求梦想
I'm sorry, Finn.
对不起 芬恩
I love you.
我爱你
But...
但是...
...there's nothing you can say or do
...不管你说什么做什么
that's gonna change my mind about it.
都改变不了我的决定
And now, from William McKinley High in Lima, Ohio,
有请 俄亥俄州利马市威廉麦金利高中
the New Directions!
新航向乐团
**Face to face*
*面对着面
**And heart to heart*
*心贴着心
**We're so close*
*你近在眼前
**Yet so far apart*
*却仍然遥远
**I close my eyes*
*我闭上双眼
**I look away*
*我移开目光
**That's just because*
*那皆只因为
**I'm not okay*
*我未曾复原
*But I hold on
*我仍在坚持
**I stay strong*
*我佯装坚强
**Wondering if*
*我们是不是
**We still belong...*
*仍心系对方...
**Will we ever*
*我们是否还
**Say the words we're feeling*
*能说出心中所爱
**Reach down underneath and...*
*撕掉那伪装
I couldn't stay away.
我可不能缺席
From the show... or her?
你是说不能错过比赛...还是她
**Have a happy ending*
*有个幸福结局
**Or will we forever*
*还是会永远
**Only be pretending?*
*假装若无其事
**Keeping secrets safe*
*不管做什么
**Every move we make*
*都在压抑自己
**Seems like no one's*
*似乎没有人
**Letting go*
*能忘记过去
**And it's such a shame*
*若你也是如此
**'Cause if you feel the same*
*我该多么遗憾
**How am I supposed to know...*
*我怎会知晓...
**Will we ever*
*我们是否还
**Say the words we're feeling*
*能说出心中所爱
**Reach down underneath and*
*撕掉那伪装
**Tear down all the walls?*
*任泪水肆意流淌
**Will we ever*
*我们是否能
**Have a happy ending*
*有个幸福结局
**Or will we forever*
*还是会永远
**Only be pretending?*
*假装若无其事
**Oh, oh, oh... Pretending*
*假装
**Pretending...*
*假装...
**Pretending...*
*假装...
Was that scripted?
这是事先安排好的吗
No.
不是
**Hey, hey, hey, you and me*
*你和我
**Keep on dancing in the dark*
*暗夜中♥共♥舞
**It's been tearing me apart*
*我心在流泪
**Never knowing what we are*
*我是你的谁
**Hey, hey, hey, you and me*
*你和我
**Keep on trying to play it cool*
*仍然在耍酷
**Now it's time to make a move*
*是时候行动
**And that's what I'm gonna do*
*我来迈出第一步
**Lay it all down*
*放下一切
**Got something to say*
*大声说出来
**Lay it all down*
*忘掉一切
**Throw your doubt away*
*怀疑都抛开
**Do or die now*
*把握住机会
**Step onto the plate*
*马上站出来
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表