**I know a place*
*我知道个神奇之地
**Where the grass is really greener*
*那里绿草如茵
**Warm, wet and wild*
*那里四季如春 那里朝气蓬勃
**There must be something in the water*
*定是水中具有神奇魔力
**You can travel the world*
*纵使走遍世界
**But nothing comes close to the Golden Coast*
*也没有地方能够媲美这片黄金海岸
**California gurls*
*加州女孩
**We're undeniable*
*让人无法抗拒
**Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it unlocked*
*我们盘靓 条顺 火♥辣♥辣
**West coast, represent*
*西岸的小伙子们
**Now put your hands up*
*高举双手一起舞动吧
I'm bored.
无聊透顶
Ladies, I am at a loss.
姑娘们 我现在有点疑惑
Brittany, please remind me
布里特妮 你来提醒我一下
of how I single-handedly put cheerleading on the map.
我是何时开始让啦啦队届崭露头角的呢
In 1979, you directed a made-for-TV movie
1979年 你导演了一部
about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders
关于达拉斯牛仔队啦啦队员的电视电影
called The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.
名字叫《达拉斯牛仔队啦啦队员》
That is correct.
完全正确
And in the meantime, what's changed?
与此同时 哪方面有了变化呢
Personal grooming habits?
是指仪容仪表方面吗
What's changed is I have completely lost interest.
有变化的是 我感到非常无聊
And ladies, I blame you.
姑娘们 我觉得责任在你们
Becky-- more silicone falsies.
贝基 多给她们几个硅胶罩杯垫
Got it, Coach.
遵命 教练
You will each enhance your bust
你们要给你们的胸部
with an additional pair of chicken cutlets,
垫上一对鸡肉饼
in an attempt to add some jiggle
来给这个我看过的
to what is the most boring routine I have ever witnessed.
最无聊的表演 增加点看点
But Coach Sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine
但是西尔威斯特教练 这已经是我们
the Cheerios have ever done.
能编排的最精雕细琢的表演了
We're shoo-ins at Regionals next week,
下周的地区赛我们十拿九稳
and we're the favorite to win at Nationals.
就连全国赛我们也是热门队伍
And yet I am still so very bored.
可我还是觉得很无聊
Even things I used to think were hilarious...
甚至是我以前觉得很有趣的事...
Case in point.
举个例子
Sandbags, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet.
沙包女 用你自己的鸡排抽自己
Now slap Brittany.
接着抽布里特妮
See? Not even a chuckle.
看到了吗 这样我都没笑
The problem is you keep trying
问题是你一直在试图
to make a bigger and bigger spectacle.
搞出越来越大的场面
No matter how hard we try,
不管我们多努力
we can't make a routine work
除非你自己能找到什么亮点
unless you find a way to make it interesting for you.
否则我们怎么编排都没用
You have to find a way to top yourself.
你要想想如何超越自己
Q, you just may have a point.
Q 你算是说到点子上了
But to be sure, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet.
不过无论如何 用鸡排抽你自己先
Ok, here we go.
好了 上吧
All right, I just want to take a minute
好了 我借这个机会
to tell you guys how proud of you I am.
想告诉你们 我很为你们骄傲
We didn't even have to win this game
我们甚至不必赢得这场比赛
to go to championship next week,
就可以参加下周的锦标赛
but nobody took it off.
但是没有一个人表现懈怠
When we take a knee, we're gonna finish first in conference
等到单膝跪地那一刻 我们就可以在盟会赛中
for the first time in McKinley history.
第一次为麦金利高中拔得头筹
Football is back, bitches!
橄榄球回来了 混♥蛋♥们
Maybe we should all break out into a song after we win.
也许我们赢球之后 我们应该齐声高唱一首
Hey, shut it, Karofsky. No fricking way.
闭嘴 克罗斯基 没他妈戏
I figure if I stay on you, you'll run away
我觉得如果我继续说你
like your little butt buddy Hummel.
你就会像你的小伙伴哈梅尔一样哭着跑开
That's funny, Karofsky,
真好笑 克罗斯基
how you're calling everybody gay all the time,
那你这种一天到晚说别人基佬的人
but you never seem to have a girlfriend.
怎么从没交过女朋友呢
It's okay. It's okay.
够了 够了
I really hope that linebacker doesn't get the jump on me.
我真心地希望那个中后卫别从我这冲过去
I bet it would hurt like hell to get sacked by him.
要是被他拦截一次 某人会痛不欲生的
Break! Break!
散开 散开
All right.
好了
Slow left on one.
一号♥位左侧突破
Ready? Break! Break!
准备 散开 散开
Come on, boys. Let's go.
加油啊 小伙子们 上
Down!
蹲下
Set!
就位
Hut!
开始
Nice hands.
接得漂亮
What a joke.
真是笑话
What the hell happened?!
你们到底中什么邪了
Finn, you're the captain, talk!
芬恩 你是队长 说吧
Karofsky sucks, that's what happened!
克罗斯基是个傻叉 就是这样
That's crap! Hudson's a frickin' girl
扯淡 哈德森就是个娘们
and couldn't take a joke about his precious Glee Club.
对他的宝贝合唱团连个玩笑都开不起
Because I'm sick of you guys getting down on us for it.
我已经受够了你们因为合唱团这么对待我们
We're in Glee Club. What's the big deal?
我们是参加了合唱团 这有什么大不了的
It's embarrassing! We're dudes!
多丢人啊 咱们是大老爷们
Getting all hot and bothered
因为要唱首钱妞的歌♥
about singing a Ke$ha song? It's freakin' weird.
就能激动成半身不遂 脑袋进水了啊
Yeah? Well, maybe you'll think it's cooler
是吗 或许我在你脸上
when I go all TiK ToK on your face.
噼里啪啦揍几拳 你能改变想法
Bring it, Puckerman.
动手啊 帕克曼
That's enough! That's enough!
够了 别闹了
Championship game or not, I am not blocking for him.
管它拿不拿冠军 我不帮他阻挡对方的拦截了
Get the hell out of here!
给我滚出去
Fine! Go!
走就走 滚
Good! Bunch of babies!
好 一群没断奶的小混♥蛋♥
Dear Journal, I am in crisis.
亲爱的日记 我现在情势很危急
Not even the can't-lose combination
就连无往而不利的
of boobs and fire can get me going anymore.
喷火咪♥咪♥ 都不能打动我了
Is it the raccoon hormones my new doctor gave me?
难道是我的新医生开给我的浣熊激素在作怪吗
Maybe.
或许吧
Here I am, 31, and already a legend.
现在的我 31岁 江湖人称传说姐
What do I do as a second act?
山登绝顶我为峰啊
I'm simply at a loss.
我很困惑
Last week, I even took to modifying my own flawless form
上周我甚至开始着手改变我的完美外表
just to feel something. Wait.
只是为了不再麻木 等等
It's Syv-lester, right? Sue Syv-lester?
是西尔莱斯特 对吗 苏·西尔莱斯特
How do I make things interesting again?
如何才能让人生重新有趣呢
How do I get those juices flowing?
怎样才能更有料
That's it.
就是它了
This here is the A950.
这就是A950
You say this
你是说这玩意儿
could shoot someone across a football field?
能把人从橄榄球场这头射到那头吗
Several football fields,
只要你装填足够多的炸♥药♥
if you pack in enough explosives.
横穿好几个橄榄球场都行
Of course, that would be incredibly unsafe.
当然 那样是非常危险的
See, if you want to go for more than, say, 50 yards,
听着 如果你想要飞个 50码左右
you're looking about a 70% chance of catastrophic failure.
你就有七成可能造成灾难性后果
Which is a 30% chance of catastrophic success.
剩下三成 是造成毁灭性的成功
This is the button, right? No, no, no, no!
是这个钮 对吧 不不不不
You know, I try to make it a habit
我曾经给自己订下条规矩
of not touching carny folk, but fella...
坚决不和巡回游艺团打交道 可是伙计
I'll take it.
这个我要了
You got a smaller one? I'll check stock.
你们有小号♥的吗 我去查下库存
I'm back.
我胡汉三又回来了
So I was going through my bucket list
那天我检查了一下我的愿望清单
and I noticed you were the only Glee loser
发现你是我至今唯一没泼过果汁的
that I haven't slushied yet.
合唱团衰仔
Damn near broke his heart.
差点就伤了他的心啊
Well, what about the moral implications
虐待残疾少年
of abusing a kid in a wheelchair?
可是越过道德底线的
I say, equal opportunity for all.
要我说 人人平等更重要
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表