to kiss me 100 times, and when his lips touch mine,
吻我100次 而当他的嘴唇触碰到我的时候
I'm telling you,
告诉你
he's gonna feel it. Hey, hey.
他会有感觉的 喂 喂
We're supposed to be giving Kurt advice, remember?
我们该给科特提建议的 还记得不
You are going to the Gap Attack, though, right?
你还是会去间隙突袭的 对吗
Should-Should I?
该 该去吗
Yes! Mmhmm.
是的 恩
Scope out the competition.
打入战场内部
See what this guy's like.
看他到底爱谁
You know, you two are both so guy crazy.
看看你们 太以男人为中心了
Yeah. Look at me.
再看看我
I don't have a date for Valentine's Day,
情人节孤身一人
and I could give a rip.
却无动于衷
The three of us are divas.
我们三个可都是天后级
Look at our idols.
看看我们的偶像
Whitney, Barbra, Patti LuPone.
惠特尼 芭芭拉和帕蒂·卢波内
They all became stars while they were single.
他们都在单身时就成名了
They took all the pain
所有痛苦和寂寞
and loneliness, and they put it into their music.
他们都照单全收 然后融入音乐之中
People could relate to it.
人们能感同身受
Yeah, everybody feels lonely.
每个人都会寂寞
Harnessing this pain is why they became legends.
能驾驭这种痛苦 是他们得以成名的原因
Why has this never occurred to me?
我怎么从没想到过
Sometimes you have to choose between love and talent.
有时你必须在爱情与才华之间做出选择
And as far as I'm concerned,
在我看来
we all need to fly solo for a while.
我们是时候单飞一会儿了
It's so nice to be around girls, for a change.
和女生待一块儿就是好
Oh. Here. Move over.
来 坐过来点
**Fat-bottomed girls*
*胖女孩
**You make the rockin' world go round*
*疯狂的世界任你旋转
**I was just a skinny lad*
*我只是个瘦弱男孩
**Never knew no good from bad*
*是非对错从不明白
**But I knew love before I left my nursery*
*一出生却知道了爱
**Left alone with big fat Fanny*
*一个人和这胖女孩
**She was such a naughty nanny*
*她是如此调皮可爱
**Hey, big woman, you made a bad boy out of me*
*嘿 大姐 是你把我变成个坏男孩
**I've been singing with my band*
*我和乐队一同歌♥唱
**Cross the water, cross the land*
*穿过千山万水
**I seen every blue-eyed floozy on the way*
*路上看那一个个蓝眼的破鞋
**But their beauty and their style*
*而她们的美貌姿色
**Went kind of smooth after a while*
*不一会就变得平淡无味
**Take me to them lardy ladies every time*
*每次只让我想起那个胖女孩
**Oh, won't you take me home tonight*
*今夜你是否带我回家
**Oh, down beside your red firelight*
*躺在火热的炉火旁
**Are you gonna let it all hang out*
*你是否愿意诉说一切
**Fat-bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round*
*胖女孩 疯狂的世界任你旋转
**Fat-bottomed girls*
*胖女孩
**You make the rockin' world go round*
*疯狂的世界任你旋转
**Get on your bikes and ride*
*骑上你的车前进吧
**Them fat bottomed girls* *Fat-bottomed girls*
*那些胖女孩* *胖女孩
High five.
好啊
Good job.
不错啊
So, um, what'd you think?
你觉得如何
It was...that's kind of my love song to you,
这算是我唱给你的情歌♥
'cause, you know, you're a little...
因为 你看起来有点
on the heavier side, but,
沉重 不过
like the song says, you know,
就如这首歌♥所唱的
I'm kind of into it.
我很喜欢
So...
那个...
That was the first time anyone ever sang me a love song.
这是第一次有人给我唱情歌♥
And it made me feel like crap.
让我觉得自己极烂
I want tongue.
我要求舌吻
Uh, thanks, Becky.
谢了 贝基
Sorry, ladies.
抱歉了 女士们
Brush and floss time.
刷牙时间到了
Got to keep up the oral hygiene
得保持口腔清洁
if I'm gonna satisfy all of you. Sorry.
不然满足不了所有人
I know why you're doing this.
我知道你为什么这么做
You know I'm the only girl in school
你很清楚我是这学校唯一
that won't kiss you, and you think
不会亲你的女生 而你觉得
that the peer pressure will get to me.
我会受到同伴的压力
Well, it is sort of uncool that you...you're too uptight
的确 你这样矜持不太好
to spend a buck for a good cause like Glee Club.
连为了合唱团也不肯花一块钱
I'm not kissing you again.
我不会再亲你的
What are you so afraid of?
你怕什么呢
Leading you on, hurting my boyfriend.
让你误解 伤我男友
Your boyfriend's a boy.
你男友只是个男孩
Tell me you don't want to kiss me right now.
告诉我 你现在不想亲吻我
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
I saw it.
我都看到了
Your guys' faces, were, like,
你们俩的脸像是
right up next to each other.
快碰在一块儿了
Kissing distance.
进入亲吻距离
What are these things?
你在看什么
They're called records.
这叫唱片
People used to listen to music on them.
人们曾经用这个听音乐
I'm looking for a classic love song to sing to you
我正在找首经典情歌♥唱给你听
for our assignment, because despite your confusion
来完成我们的作业 不管你怎么想
about the matter, you are the only guy I'm ever within kissing distance of.
你是我唯一进入亲吻距离的男生
Okay. So answer me this, then.
好 那你告诉我
Why haven't you kissed Finn at his booth yet?
你为什么没有在芬恩那活动上亲他呢
First you're all up in my business for kissing Finn,
你先是指责我差点亲芬恩
and now you're pissed at me for not kissing...
现在又因为我没亲而恼火
It's odd. Something seems fishy.
就是很怪 感觉可疑
I mean... This is insane.
我指... 这太疯狂了
Everyone thinks I'm dumb.
所有人都觉得我是傻瓜
Not...everyone.
不是...所有人
But I'm not.
但我不傻
At least...not about you.
至少 我了解你
You play it cool, but you're ambitious.
你表现得很坦然 但其实你野心勃勃
You like being the queen bee,
你喜欢在众人之上
and you think being with star quarterback Finn is going to
而你觉得和芬恩这种明星四分卫
put you up there, whether you're wearing a Cheerios uniform or not.
能抬你上去 不管你穿不♥穿♥啦啦队队服
I'm pretty, but I ain't dumb.
我帅但我不傻
Fine. Right after Glee rehearsal,
好 合唱团一排练完
I'm kissing Finn.
我就去亲芬恩
Thanks.
多谢
Are you sure you can handle this?
你确定这没关系吗
Oh, absolutely.
当然
I've decided that I'm better off without you.
我发现了 没有你我只有更好
Not without you specifically,
不特指你
but without any man who's going to keep me from achieving my goals of stardom.
而是任何影响我明星梦的男生
Sweet. Uh...
不错 那...
Well, we should probably kiss.
我们该亲了
There's a line-up.
后面排起长龙了
What-What the hell? On the cheek?
这算什么 亲脸颊?
Wait, I thought you said you were over me.
等下 我记得你说你不在乎我了
I am, but I still...
是啊 不过我依然
I still want a real kiss.
依然要一个货真价实的吻
That was not a dollar kiss.
刚那吻不值一美元
I knew you were lying about being through
我就知道你在说谎
with love and all that stuff.
看开爱情啊什么的
Okay, fine. I still love you.
那好 我仍然爱着你
Okay? Is that what you want to hear?
这就是你想听到的吗
Why can't you just forgive me?
为什么你不能原谅我呢
You cheated on me. That means something.
你背叛了我 背后一定有原因
What does it mean? That I was stupid? That I was angry?
什么原因 因为我很笨 我很生气吗
I-I don't care about Puck.
我不在乎帕克
I don't care about anybody but you.
我只在乎你一个人
It's Valentine's Day.
快情人节了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表