It was a 300-pound left tackle
是一名重达300磅的左内边锋干的
who just got expelled
这人刚刚被开除了
because he's on steroids and he's 23.
因为他服用禁药 而且已经23岁了
God works in all kinds of mysterious ways,
上帝的安排多种多样 神秘莫测
but I'm pretty sure he doesn't spend a lot of time
我肯定他若想晓谕我们 是不会选择
trying to speak to us through sandwiches.
耗费时间在一块三明治上的
You look disappointed.
你看起来很失望
I am.
确实
It was sort of cool
之前觉得
feeling like I had this direct line to God.
跟上帝直接联络很酷
Now I just feel
现在只觉得
like everybody else, you know,
我不过是个芸芸众生 你懂的
like we're all just floating around in space.
就像大家全在世间浮沉
I don't like that.
我不喜欢这种感觉
You're not alone.
我们也一样
The big questions are really big for a reason--
困难之所以艰巨 难以克服
they're hard.
都是有缘由的
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
Absolutely everybody struggles with them.
每一个人都在与之抗衡
**Oh*
*哦
**Life is bigger*
*生活很复杂
**It's bigger than you and you are not me*
*比你想得复杂 而你非我
**The lengths that I will go to*
*我到底能走多远
**The distance in your eyes*
*在你的指引下
**I've said enough*
*我已说得够多
**That's me in the corner*
*我或被遗弃角落
**That's me in the spotlight*
*或被万众瞩目
**Losing my religion*
*坚持信仰
**Trying to keep up with you*
*是否真的那么难
**And I don't know if I can do it*
*却不知能否跟上你
**Oh, no, I've said too much*
*哦 不 我已说得够多
**I haven't said enough*
*我已说得够多
**I thought that I heard you laughing*
*我仿佛听到你的笑声
**I thought that I heard you sing*
*又仿佛听到你的歌♥声
**I think I thought I saw you try*
*我仿佛看到你的努力
**But that was just a dream*
*但一切都是梦幻
**Just a dream, just a dream*
*只是梦幻 只是梦幻
**Dream.*
*梦幻
I thought we couldn't sing songs about religion.
我记得不让我们唱宗教歌♥曲
Evidently, we can't sing about faith,
当然 我们不能唱信仰
but we can sing about losing faith
但是我们可以唱失去信仰
That's sort of what I want to talk about today.
我今天想谈谈这个问题
Well, earlier in the week, Finn,
芬恩 我感觉你前几天
it seemed like you felt differently.
完全不是这个状态
Well, I used to think God was up there looking over me.
当时我觉得上帝高高在上佑护着我
Now, I'm not so sure.
现在 我不确信了
I'm very impressed with everyone's Sunday best.
大家礼拜天都穿最好的衣服 让我眼前一亮
It's so Christ-chic.
非常有基♥督♥风范
I hope our genuflection to the great
希望咱们跪拜
Spaghetti Monster in the sky don't take too long.
飞天意粉怪的时间别太久[讽刺性的虚构宗教]
My Sikh is coming again today at 2:00
那个锡克教♥徒♥今天2点还要来
to do more acupuncture on my dad.
给我爸做针灸
Is it working?
有疗效吗
Not yet.
目前还没有
Nothing is.
所有治疗都还没起效
I have to go be with my choir.
我要去加入唱诗班了
Wait, don't, don't...
等等 别走 别走
Hi, church.
教友们好
Hi.
你好
I have a favor to ask you guys.
我要请你们帮个忙
My friend Kurt Hummel's dad is in the hospital.
我朋友科特·哈梅尔的父亲正在住院
And it's pretty bad.
情况很严重
And I know we have all of our own worries and troubles,
我知道大家都有自己的烦恼
but if we could just put them aside
但是请大家暂时把它们放到一边
and focus all of our prayers and give them to Kurt Hummel,
把我们所有的祝福带给科特·哈梅尔
and to my friend Kurt.
和我的朋友科特
I know you don't believe in God, and you don't believe
我知道你不相信上帝的存在 不相信
in the power of prayer, and that's okay.
祈祷的力量 没关系
To each his own.
每个人都有自己的观点
But you've got to believe in something.
但是你要有信仰
Something more than you can touch, taste or see.
相信那些你摸不到尝不到看不到的东西
'Cause life is too hard to go through it alone,
因为独自一人生活是很艰难的
without something to hold onto
你需要有信仰的支撑
and without something that's sacred.
去相信某种神圣的力量
Anyway, Kurt, this song is for you.
不管怎样 科特 这首歌♥献给你
**Don't trouble the water*
*别独自去趟湍急的河水
**Give it up, why don't you*
*为什么不放手 扬帆远航
**When you're down and out*
*当你潦倒落魄
**When you're in the street*
*当你无依无靠
**When evenin' falls so hard*
*当夜幕降临
**I will comfort you*
*我会安抚你
**I'll take your part*
*我愿代你受苦
*Oh, when darkness comes*
*当天地变得昏暗
**And there's no one*
*所有人离你远去
**No one you love around*
*没人给你爱的关怀
**Just like a bridge over troubled waters*
*我就像忧郁河上的桥
**I will lay me down*
*会助你度过难关
**Like a bridge*
*就像一座桥
**Like a bridge*
*就像一座桥
**Over troubled water*
*就像忧郁河上的桥
**I will lay me down*
*我会助你度过难关
**Don't trouble the water*
*不要再一脸愁容
**Give it up*
*扬帆起航吧
**Give it up, yeah*
*扬帆起航
**Let it be*
*随它去吧
**Still waters run deep*
*尽管水很深
**Yes, they do*
*真的很深
**Don't trouble the water*
*别独自去趟湍急的河水
**I'll be there when you need a friend*
*你需要的时候 我就在这里
**To lay me down*
*助你度过难关
**I'll be your bridge over troubled water*
*做那条祝你涉险的桥
**Still waters run deep*
*河水很深
**Yes, they do*
*深不见底
**Don't trouble the*
*不要独自去趟
**Trouble the water*
*那湍急的河水
No. This one, baby. Oh, this one.
不 走这个 走这个吗
Boom. Boom. I won!
哈哈 我赢了
Sue, you're letting me win.
苏 你故意让我赢的
No, I swear it. I'm not!
没有 我发誓
You're letting me win, Sue.
你故意让我赢 苏
You're letting me win.
你故意让我赢
Do you believe in God, Jeannie?
你相信上帝吗 简尼
Do you?
你信吗
No, I don't.
我不信
Why not?
为什么
Because when we were little girls,
因为我们小的时候
you were perfect in my eyes...
你是我眼中最完美的小女孩
And I watched the world be cruel to you, so...
结果看到世界对你如此无情
God never makes mistakes.
上帝从不犯错的
That's what I believe.
这是我的信仰
You want me to pray for you, Sue?
你想让我为你祈祷吗 苏
Yeah. That would be nice.
好啊 那样很好
I win.
我赢了
I cheated. I can't do that.
我作弊了 我不能这么做
You never could dress yourself.
你总是连衣服都穿不好
Mercedes took me to church on Sunday.
周日梅塞德斯带我去教堂了
It's funny, but when the choir was singing,
很好笑吧 可唱诗班一开唱
this memory flashed into my head.
过去的日子都浮现在脑海里
Do you remember our first Friday night dinner
还记得妈妈去世后的那个周五
after Mom died?
我们一起吃饭吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表