You can't do this to him.
你不能这样对他
You're over-reacting.
你反应过火了
If he sings with you,
如果他和你对唱
you're painting a bull's-eye on his back.
他就会变成众矢之的
Once again,
再说一次
your closeted homophobia seeps to the surface
你原本潜在的反同性恋倾向越来越明显了
like the contents of a cracked cesspool.
脏水涌出厕所
Don't give me that.
别这么说我
Look, I know I shouldn't have used that word in your basement,
听着 我知道当时在你家我不该叫你娘娘腔
but it's not like you were innocent.
但你自己也绝非善类
I really like you, Kurt.
我真的欣赏你 科特
But the fact of the matter is,
但事实却是
the way you were all over me last year?
如果我对一个女孩做了
if I did that to a girl,
去年你对我所做的事情
she'd take out a restraining order.
我肯定也会被她称为"好人"
You have issues with me being gay, I get it.
我是同志 你对我不满 我理解
No, actually, I don't.
不 真的 我没有
I have issues with the fact that
我是努力想让你了解
you don't understand that no means no.
我说不能唱就不能唱
I just want to sing with him.
我只是想和他唱一首歌♥
Then you don't give a damn about any of us.
难道你就不考虑大家的感受吗
If he sings with you,
如果他和你对唱
I guarantee, within a week,
我发誓 一周之内
he'll take so much crap,
他就会惹上麻烦
he'll have to quit Glee Club.
然后被迫退出合唱团
Your call, dude.
你决定吧 小子
**Don't go breakin' my heart*
*别再让我伤心
**I couldn't if I tried*
*努力不让你伤心
**Oh honey, if I get restless*
*哦 亲爱的 如果我感到不安
**Baby, you're not the kind*
*宝贝 你不会这样
**Don't go breakin' my heart*
*别再让我伤心
**You take the weight off of me*
*是你带走了我的一切
**Oh honey, when you knock on my door*
*哦 亲爱的 当你叩响我心房♥的门
**Ooh, I gave you my key*
*哦 心房♥的钥匙也给你
**Ooh-hoo!*
*哦-哦
**Nobody knows it*
*没有人会知道
**But when I was down*
*每当我沮丧
**I was your clown*
*我就是你的开心果
**Hoo-hoo!*
*哦-哦
**Nobody knows it*
*没有人会知道
**Nobody knows it*
*没有人会知道
**Right from the start*
*就从这里开始
**I gave you my heart*
*把我的心给你
**Oh... oh*
*哦...哦
**I gave you my heart*
*把我的心给你
**Don't go breakin' my heart*
*别再让我伤心
**I won't go breakin' your heart*
*我不会再伤你的心
**Don't go breakin' my*
*不要再伤我的
**Don't go breakin' my*
*不要再伤我的
**Don't go breakin' my heart*
*别再让我伤心
**Don't go breakin' my*
*不要再伤我的
**Don't go breakin' my heart*
*别再让我伤心
**Oh...*
*哦...
**Yeah!*
*耶!
We're totally going to win this thing.
我们一定会赢
I know.
我知道
Wow. Don't be sad.
怎么了 别不高兴
I mean, Breadstix has these vegan meatballs, they're...
面包迪克斯有给素食者吃的丸子 味道
they're okay.
味道还行
I'm not really a nice person.
我还做得不够好
I'm selfish.
我很自私
The fact is, is I'm only really generous
事实上 我自己有好处可得的时候
if there's something in it for me.
才装大方
Yeah, but I still like you.
的确 但是我依然喜欢你
But you, you're so... kind, a-and open.
但你 你很善良 坦荡
Well, it's made me want to be a better person.
这就使我想要当个更好地做人
We have to throw the competition.
我们要放弃这次比赛
I love Breadstix.
我喜欢面包迪克斯
No, I-I-if we wanna win at Nationals,
不行 如-如果我们想要赢得全国赛
then Sam has to win this contest.
这次就得让萨姆赢
Okay? He has to feel like he belongs and,
懂吗 得让他有归属感
and the team has to believe in him.
在组里树立威信
Wow, Rachel, I never seen you like this.
蕾切尔 没看出来你还有这两下子
I'm kind of impressed.
这让我有些惊讶
Well, like I said...
我不是说了吗
you inspired me.
你是我的榜样
But technically, you're doing this
但话说回来 你这么做
because it'll help us win Nationals,
是为了让自己赢得全国赛
which means there's something in it for you,
也就是说是 你本性还是自私
so it doesn't really count as you doing something nice.
所以这不算你舍己为人
Okay, so I'm just gonna ignore what you just said
好吧 我直接忽略你刚才所说的
repeat what I said before: we just have to find a way
我再重复一遍 我们要想办法
for me to lose a singing competition
让我们输掉这次比赛
so that the new kid sticks around.
这样咱们的新人就挑大梁了
Right.
同意
I don't want to do it.
我不想参加
We're duet partners-- you have to sing!
我们是二人组合 你必须要唱
I don't even know if I can sing.
我都不知道我能不能唱出来
Everyone knows I'm here to do one thing: dance.
大家都知道我在这会一件事 跳舞
You sing and I'll dance around you; you'll be fine.
你唱歌♥ 我伴舞就好了
No, no.
不 不行
We're singing together.
我们得一起唱
We are gonna win that dinner at Breadstix,
我们要赢得面包迪克斯的晚餐
and then we can finally have a normal night out.
这样我们终于可以正常的约会了
Normal? What do you mean?
正常 你想说什么
We went out last night.
我们昨晚就出去了
For dim sum. With your mom.
我们那是喝茶吃点心 而且还有你妈妈在场
All we ever do is get dim sum with your mom!
一直以来都只是和你妈妈一起喝茶吃点心
Here we go.
看来终于要吵架了
Hi.
嗨
So, I just want you to know
我想让你知道
I'm really into you.
我喜欢上你了
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, I'm...
抱歉 我
just a little confused.
有点疑惑
You've never even made eye contact with me.
你从来都没正眼看过我
I know. For a while I thought you were a robot.
我知道 有段时间我觉得你是个机器人
I'm not saying that
我不是说
steamed pork knuckles aren't delicious.
蒸猪手不好吃
I'm just saying that at Breadstix
我只是说面包迪克斯
they have bottomless salad bowls,
会无限♥量♥供应沙拉
they refill your salad until you leave or pass out.
会一直为你添菜 直到离店或者吃倒下
You can get salad at dim sum.
喝茶吃点心时也有沙拉啊
My mom got salad last night.
昨晚跟我妈妈的时候那就有沙拉
There were chicken feet in it.
里面有鸡爪子
It was a chicken feet salad.
是凤爪凉菜
All I want is a normal salad
我只想要正常的沙拉
that doesn't have chicken feet in it!
里面没有鸡爪子
So, let me get this straight.
我们开诚布公吧
You want to be my girlfriend
你想当我女朋友
because... you like the idea of...
是因为你很想
...wheeling me around?
推着我跑来跑去
I just really want to get you in a stroller.
我只是很想把你放进婴儿车里
You're not listening to me.
你根本没在听我说话
You don't care about my needs!
你根本不关心我真正的需求
Shh!
嘘
We're fighting a lot.
我们经常吵架
We should go to Asian couples therapy.
我们该去做个亚洲情侣的心理治疗
Why does the couples therapy have to be Asian?
为什么一定要说是亚洲的
So, I get to tell everybody that we're dating?
那我能告诉大家我们是一对吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表