how you did that first Christmas.
记忆中第一个圣诞的那种气息
So what should we do?
那我们该怎么做
Put your scissors down, put your watches back on.
放下剪刀 戴回手表
We're gonna go out and find some people
我们出去找到那些
who really need some Christmas spirit,
真正需要圣诞精神来鼓励自己的人
and we are gonna sing for them.
然后为他们高歌♥一曲
Get a good night's rest, Ken, you're gonna need it.
睡个好觉吧 肯 你需要好好休息
Barbie took the early flight from Tampa.
芭比会乘首次航♥班♥从坦帕赶回来
Santa?
圣诞老人吗
But it's too early.
也太早了吧
Well, you know what they say.
子曾经曰过
Early's late if you make tomorrow yesterday.
逝者如斯夫 不舍昼夜
Awesome.
棒极了
You know, Brittany,
布里特妮
I was in the neighborhood,
我在这个街区
doing a dry run.
先来个演习
I have so many houses to visit on Christmas Eve,
圣诞夜要去的家庭太多了
I got to make sure it goes off without a hitch.
我得确保到时候不出任何差错
How about you come sit with ol' Santy?
要不要来陪圣诞老人坐会呢
Okay!
好啊
How about you sit next to Santy instead?
你还是坐在圣诞老人旁边吧
Santy's just a little stinky.
圣诞老人有点味儿了
He needs a good ol'
他需要好好洗个
sponge bath from Mrs. Claus.
由克劳斯夫人准备的海绵浴
Brittany, do you remember what you asked me for for Christmas?
布里特妮 还记得你许的圣诞愿望吗
Yeah, I asked for Artie to be able to walk.
恩 我想要阿蒂站起来
Is there anything else that you want?
你想不想要什么其他东西呢
I mean, like, anything?
我是说 除了刚才那个愿望
No.
没有
Well, see, Santa's trying his best,
你看 圣诞老人尽了全力
but that one's a little hard.
但是你的这个请求有点难
But you're magic.
可是你有魔力啊
Sometimes what Santa wants to give
有的时候 圣诞老人希望
a good girl like you is patience,
给你这样的好女孩的礼物是耐心
because, believe it or not,
因为不管你相不相信
there are even some things that he can't manage.
有些事情连圣诞老人也办不到
You know,
知道吗
there was a girl a little younger than you
有个女孩 比你小几岁
and she was a little husky.
她有点健壮
She was always asking Santy for the same thing:
她总是问圣诞老人要同一样东西
to make her look more like the other girls.
能让她跟别的女孩子一样
She wasn't asking to be pretty or nothing.
她不是说想变得漂亮之类的
But she just didn't want to stick out so much.
但是她真的不想在人群中显得格格不入
Santa just couldn't do it.
圣诞老人束手无策
So instead Santa gave her patience.
所以圣诞老人给了她耐心
And later on, that girl was...
那之后 那个女孩
was glad tt Santy didn't give her what she had asked him for.
很高兴圣诞老人没有满足她的要求
She-- she put being husky to good use.
她...她把健壮用到了正确的地方
Was her name Ricki Lake?
她的名字叫莉奇·雷克吗
The point is...
最关键的是
I don't think I'm going to be able to give you
我觉得我没法满足你的请求
what you're asking for, even though I'd like to.
尽管我非常想帮助你
But, Santa... I'm sorry, pumpkin.
但是 圣诞老人 抱歉 小乖乖
It's-it's just not going to happen.
我帮不了你
Aren't you going to go up the chimney?
你不从烟囱里面离开吗
On dry runs, Santy uses the Isuzu.
踩点儿的时候 圣诞老人开五十铃汽车
What's going on?
怎么了
I think I've lost the Christmas spirit.
我觉得我失去了圣诞精神
It's Santa.
因为圣诞老人
I don't know if I can tell you.
我不知能不能告诉你
I used to believe that Santa could do anything.
我以前认为圣诞老人可以做任何事
If Santa isn't magical,
如果连圣诞老人都没有魔力
I don't even know if I want to believe anymore.
我都不知道该相信什么好了
It isn't fair that you can't walk, Artie.
你不能走路真的是太不公平了 阿蒂
I feel so terrible.
我感觉很糟糕
Hey, look at me.
嘿 看着我
I'm fine.
我挺好的
Hey, guys, we need you in the teachers' lounge.
伙计们 我需要你们来一趟教师休息室
Mr. Shue-- Brittany's not feeling so good.
舒先生 布里特妮不太舒服
Santa thing.
因为圣诞老人而抑郁了
If you don't mind, I think I'm going
你不介意的话 我想
to take her home, make sure she's okay.
送她回家 保证她别出什么事
Good idea. We'll make do without you.
好主意 我们自己搞定
Hey, uh, so we're your students.
大家好 我们是你们的学生
All year long you suffer through dealing with us.
一整年你们都受我们的气
I imagine having some of us in your classes
我猜给我们上课的你们
would slowly chip away at your hopes and dreams,
大概希望和梦想都快被我们磨没了
until the whole world just felt like a never-ending
就像是世界是个不停歇的噩梦
nightmare of pain... Just get to the point, Finn.
不断的重复 说关键的 芬恩
Right. Uh, anyway, we're here today
对 总之 我们今天
to help raise money
是来筹款的
for children that have a lot less than we do.
来帮助那些比我们还窘迫的孩子们
And I know some of us have had a hard Christmas,
我知道大家圣诞节过得很艰辛
but what we've come to learn is that no matter
但是我们学会了
how tough things get,
不管事情有多么艰难
there isn't anything that more Santa
没有什么事情是圣诞老人
or a couple more jingle bells can't cure.
和圣诞铃♥声♥解决不了
Well, Becky, we did it.
贝基 我们做到了
We got all my presents back.
我们把圣诞礼物都夺回来了
And as satisfying as it is to have been
尽管收到这么多礼物很爽
gifted enough rotisserie ovens to roast an entire hobo--
礼物都多到用烤箱可以给所有流浪汉做吃的
for me, the real joy of Christmas
对我来说 圣诞节真正的快乐在于
was breaking the collective heart of the Glee Club.
击垮整个欢乐合唱团的精气神
What's that, Coach?
那是什么声音 教练
**Fahoo fores dahoo dores
阿朗赫赫尼那
**Welcome Christmas come this way
欢迎圣诞的到来 请你这边走
**Fahoo fores dahoo dores
阿朗赫赫尼那
**Welcome Christmas, Christmas day
欢迎圣诞节的到来
**Welcome, welcome
欢迎 欢迎
**Fahoo fores
阿朗赫
**Welcome, welcome
欢迎 欢迎
**Dahoo damus
赫尼那
**Christmas day is in our grasp
只要我们还有双手
**So long as we have hands to clasp
就可以迎接圣诞节的到来
**Fahoo fores dahoo dores
阿朗赫赫尼那
**Welcome Christmas bring your cheer
欢迎圣诞的到来 带上你的快乐
**Fahoo fores dahoo dores
阿朗赫赫尼那
**Welcome all whos far and near
欢迎从各地赶来的朋友
**Welcome Christmas, fahoo ramus
欢迎圣诞的到来 阿朗赫
**Welcome Christmas, dahoo damus
欢迎圣诞的到来 赫尼那
**Christmas day will always be
圣诞节终会到来
**Just so long as we have glee
只要我们还保持那份快乐
**Fahoo fores dahoo dores
阿朗赫赫尼那
**Welcome Christmas bring your light
欢迎圣诞的到来 带上你的光亮
Christmas came anyway, Coach.
教练 圣诞节还是来了
It's beautiful.
真美啊
It is.
是啊
How much did we raise?
筹到了多少钱
210 bucks.
210美元
And that's after my cut.
还是被我克扣过之后
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑呢
Now that you're divorced and Ms. Pillsbury married another guy,
现在你离了婚 皮尔斯伯里小姐结了婚
I guess you'll be spending Christmas Eve alone.
我想你会一个人过圣诞节前夜吧
Yes, Rachel, I am.
是啊 蕾切尔 是的
Well, I know how painful being alone can feel,
我知道孤身一人有多么痛苦
so if you want, you can come over to my house.
如果你愿意的话 你可以来我家
We're going to eat Chinese and watch The Main Event.
我们会吃中餐 一起看《头等大事》
Thanks, Rachel.
谢谢 蕾切尔
I think I'm going to pass.
我还是不去了
Nothing wrong with being alone.
一个人也没什么不好
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表