The second time, I got mono.
第二次我得了淋膜病
I think the universe is trying to tell me something.
我想这宇宙是想告诉我点什么
Maybe.
也许吧
But I think Sam likes you enough
但我认为萨姆非常爱你
to believe whatever story you told him.
以至于他相信你跟他讲的每件事
Santana is such a bitch.
桑塔纳真是个贱♥人♥
It looks like mono to me.
看起来是淋膜病
I called your mothers.
我叫了你们的妈妈来
You can hang here till they pick you up,
你们可以在这待到她们来接
but no kissing.
但不许接吻了
I'm not done with us yet.
我还没放弃呢
You have to stop.
你必须得停停了
Nothing can happen between us, until I figure out
我们之间什么也不会发生 直到我理清
what's going on with me and Sam
我和萨姆之间的事情以及
and you figure out what's going on with you and Rachel.
你理清你和蕾切尔之间的事情为止
But... nothing's...
但是...根本没有...
Nothing's going on with me and Rachel.
我和蕾切尔之间根本什么事都没有
All I know is that when I don't catch you staring at me,
我所了解的是 每当你的眼睛没有注意我时
you're staring at her.
你注意的一直是她
Hello...Lauren.
你好啊...劳伦
What's with the chilly willy, Puckerman?
怎么了 小企鹅帕克曼
Honestly, I'm not used to getting stood up.
老实讲 我并不习惯被人放鸽子的
Last night?
昨晚
Breadstix?
面包迪克斯
Oh, we had a date, didn't we?
哦 我们有个约会是吧
Look, I get it.
听着 我能理解
You've been hurt by guys before.
你之前被很多人伤害过
But I'm telling you, I'm not like that.
但我得跟你说 我跟他们不一样
First of all, you got a girl pregnant last year,
首先 你去年让一个女孩儿怀孕了
so, yeah, you are.
所以 一丘之貉
What makes you assume guys treat me badly?
是什么让你以为曾有人伤害过我
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好我自己
That's what I like about you.
那就是我喜欢你的地方
I'm not into you because you...have curves. I...
我不是因为你这个...曲线才喜欢你的 我...
What I like is that you're a girl
我喜欢你是因为
who's an even bigger bad ass than me.
你是一个比我更坏的女孩子
Can I be honest with you?
我能实话实说吗
I like you. I used to think you were smokin',
我喜欢你 以前我觉得你帅毙了
but a lot of that had to do with the fact
但是大量事实表明
that I thought you were mixed race,
那只是因为我以为你是混血儿
and that never fails to get me going.
我一直控混血
But here's the thing, Puckerman,
帕克曼 现在的情况是
I'm not just looking for somebody to fool around with,
我不是想找男人随便玩玩
so if you're really into me, you got to take it slow.
所以 如果你真的喜欢我 就慢慢来
I suppose I could give that a shot.
我觉得我可以试试看
Then you're on for Valentine's Day.
那我可以和你共度情人节
As friends.
以朋友的身份
Where's Quinn?
奎恩去哪儿了
Uh, her Mom picked her up a few hours ago.
几小时前 她妈妈来把她接走了
Quinn really is very pretty.
奎恩真的很漂亮
You don't have to do that, you know.
你其实不用管我的
No. I would do it for anyone.
不 不管谁病了我都会照顾
She's prettier than me.
她比我漂亮多了
Would you stop?
别这么说
You're beautiful.
你也很美
I know she is.
我一直明白她很漂亮
It meant so much to me
你不知道当你选了我而不是她
that you chose me over her.
对我有多重要
Girls like me don't get chosen over girls like her very much.
一般人们都会选她那样的女孩 而不是我
Did you kiss her?
你吻了她对吗
Like Santana said?
就像桑塔纳说的那样?
Yeah, yeah,
是 我吻了
but I-I just needed to get it out of my system.
但我只想试一下 试一下我就安心了
So, what did it feel like?
那 你当时什么感觉
When you kissed her?
你吻她的时候
Fireworks.
我看到了焰火
Did you see fireworks when you kissed me?
亲我的时候你看到过焰火吗
Rachel, wait.
蕾切尔 等等
No.
不
It's good. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢你
Look, you've given me the strength to move on.
你终于给了我前进的理由
I know now that there's...nothing here for me anymore.
我知道现在...没有任何值得留恋的了
That's not the truth.
不是这样的
I still...I'm just...
我还是...我只是...
I'm so confused in my head right now.
我现在脑袋里一团乱麻
No, it's okay. Look, I understand.
不用解释了 听着 我都明白了
Now I'm free to pursue my dreams
现在我可以自♥由♥地去实现梦想
without anything holding me back.
不再有任何羁绊
And you've actually inspired my song selection
另外 你还给了我
for this week's love song assignment.
这周情歌♥主题的选歌♥灵感
Feel better, Finn.
好好养病 芬恩
**Do you ever feel like a plastic bag*
*你可曾感觉自己如同塑胶袋
**Drifting through the wind*
*在风中飘来荡去
**Wanting to start again*
*想要个崭新开始
**Do you ever feel*
*你可曾感觉
**Feel so paper thin*
*感觉自己如同纸般单薄
**Like a house of cards*
*如同纸牌搭建的房♥屋
**one blow from caving in*
*风吹便会坍塌
**Do you ever feel already buried deep*
*你可曾感觉如同被深埋地下
**Six feet under screams*
*在六尺之下徒劳大喊
**But no one seems to hear a thing*
*却永远无人听见
**Do you know that there's still a chance for you*
*但你是否知道 你仍有一线希望
**'Cause there's a spark in you*
*因为你的火花并未熄灭
**You just gotta ignite the light*
*你只消点上那盏明灯
**And let it shine*
*让它发光发亮
**Just own the night*
*不再被黑夜主宰
**Like the Fourth of July*
*如同当年的独♥立♥日
**'Cause, baby, you're a firework*
*因为宝贝 你可以如烟花般绽放
**Come on, show 'em what you're worth*
*来吧 让他们看看你的能量
**Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh!"*
*让他们目瞪口呆
**As you shoot across the sky-y-y*
*看着你闪耀天际
**Baby, you're a firework*
*宝贝 你可以如烟花般绽放
**Come on, let your colors burst*
*来吧 挥洒你的绚烂色彩
**Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh!"*
*让他们目瞪口呆
**You're gonna leave 'em going, "Oh, oh, oh!"*
*尽情享受他们的欢呼喝彩
**Baby, you're a firework*
*宝贝 你可以如烟花般绽放
**Come on, let your colors burst*
*来吧 挥洒你的绚烂色彩
**Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh!"*
*让他们目瞪口呆
**You're gonna leave 'em going, "Oh, oh, oh!"*
*尽情享受他们的欢呼喝彩
**Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon*
*比明月更加闪耀夺目
**Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon*
*比明月更加闪耀夺目
Mind if we join you?
我们可以跟你一起吗
I would love that.
当然可以
Testing, one, two, three.
试音 一 二 三
Test-Testing, one, two, three.
试-试音 一 二 三
All right. So, Happy Valentine's Day, everybody.
很好 那么 先祝各位情人节快乐
For those of you Breadstix patrons who don't know who I am,
或许在座各位还有人不知道我是谁
I'm Kurt Hummel,
我是科特·哈梅尔
and welcome to my first ever lonely Hearts Club dinner.
欢迎来参加我们孤独心灵俱乐部第一次晚餐
Whether you are single with hope, or madly in love,
不管你是单身还是热恋
and are here because I forced you to come out and support me,
或者只是被我逼来助威的亲友团
sit back and enjoy.
都请尽兴
And to all the singles out there,
最后献给单身的各位
this is our year.
今年一切都会好的
**How can I tell*
*要我怎样说明
**I can't explain*
*此情无法言说
**The feeling's plain to me*
*我那真挚的情感
**You about my loved one*
*你就是我的挚爱
**Say, can't you see*
*难道你仍未明瞭
**Ah, he gave me more*
*他已给予我许多
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表