You missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Kurt Hummel's back at McKinley!
科特·哈梅尔回归麦金利了
Kurt's back at McKinley,
科特虽然回到了麦金利
but he's still dating Blaine.
但仍与布莱恩处于热恋中
Sam used to date Quinn, but she's back with Finn,
奎恩甩掉了萨姆 回到芬恩身边
who used to date Rachel, who's still sort of
而蕾切尔与芬恩曾是昔日情人
in love with him-- Finn, that is.
她如今仍对他念念不忘
Santana's in love with Brittany,
桑塔纳爱上了布里特妮
but she's too scared to say it out loud--
但却没有勇气公之于众
But you told me you were in love with me.
但你说过你爱的是我
I honestly don't know what I was thinking.
我也不知道自己为什么会那么说
And Britt's back with Artie, anyways.
布里特妮最终回到了阿蒂身边
Kids these days.
如今的孩子们啊
I have a question.
我有个问题
Sue's bent on destroying the Glee Club before Nationals.
苏下定决心要在全国赛前击垮合唱团
Destroy the Glee Club!
击垮欢乐合唱团
She even formed an evil league
她甚至组建了一支邪恶盟军
with nicknames.
团员各有绰号♥
The League of Doom. I don't think I was listening
末日盟军 你说名字的时候
when you said what our name was. Is it League or Legion?
我开小差了 是"盟军"还是"军团"
Worst henchmen ever.
队伍不好带啊
And that's what you missed on Glee!
这就是《欢乐合唱团》的故事
**Fondue for Two! Fondue for Two!*
*奶酪火锅面对面 奶酪火锅面对面
**That's some hot dish!*
*热腾腾的美食与新闻
**Fondue for Two!*
*奶酪火锅面对面
Hi, I'm Brittany S. Pierce,
大家好 我是布里特妮·S·皮尔斯
and this is my new Internet talk show,
这是由我主持的网上脱口秀节目
Fondue for Two,
《奶酪火锅面对面》
which combines the two things I like most:
本节目结合了两个我最爱的元素
hot cheese and talking to people.
奶酪火锅和与人闲谈
My first two guests are
本节目第一♥期♥的嘉宾是
the school's biggest gossips,
学校里著名的“八婆”
Mercedes Jones and Ms. Tina Cohen-Chang.
梅塞德斯·琼斯和蒂娜·科恩·常小姐
Shouldn't it be Fondue for Three?
这应该算是《奶酪火锅三人行》吧
Oh, my God, that is hot!
天啊 烫死我了
Okay, so let's get down to some hot dish.
好了 首先让我们了解一下最新时讯
Um, I heard a rumor that Mr. Kidney the janitor
据传闻称 门卫克德尼先生
walks around school drinking vodka out of a teapot.
在学校周围巡视的时候会用茶壶喝伏特加
Is this really what they were doing in the '70s?
七十年代的人真的好这一口儿吗
Hot mess Mr. Kidney aside,
先不管那个不检点的克德尼
I want to talk about the rumor about Asian men...
我想澄清一下关于亚洲男人不性福的说法
Not true.
纯属谣言
I mean, it's not even good.
一点都不好吃
It tastes the way a baby's diaper smells.
尝起来有一股婴儿尿不湿的味道
I heard a rumor that Santana plays for the other team,
我听说桑塔纳效力于另一支队伍
and I can confirm that rumor: It's 100% true.
而且我能确定那个传言百分之百是真的
Wait. What?
等等 你说什么
Brittany, are you serious?
布里特妮 你是说真的吗
Yes.
是的
Look, it's Lord Tubbington.
瞧 这是肥墩墩大人
Hi!
嗨
This is Lord Tubbington.
这是肥墩墩大人
Say hi to the camera.
向观众们打个招呼
You want some cheese?
你想吃奶酪吗
That's disgusting.
真恶心
That's my baby.
大人真乖
So, you're just gonna gonna let him do that?
你就这么对它放任不管吗
Lord Tubbington's allowed to eat cheese
肥墩墩大人正在进行低碳减肥
because he's on Atkins.
吃点奶酪不要紧
Okay, well, that's all we have time for today.
好了 今天的节目就先到这里
Tune in next week for Fondue for Two.
下周请继续锁定《奶酪火锅面对面》
We will be dipping raw meat into boiling chocolate.
我们会用巧克力火锅涮生肉吃
**Fondue for Two!*
*奶酪火锅面对面
Why are you talking to me? Can't I say hello?
你找我♥干♥什么 打个招呼不可以吗
I guess. It's just Santana told me
倒是可以 不过桑塔纳提醒我
never to speak alone with you
千万不要和你单独说话
because you would try to steal all of my gold.
因为那样会身价大减
Okay, uh... anyway, I got you this.
好吧...不管怎样 我给你买♥♥了这个
I know everyone's always making fun of your lips,
虽然大家总是拿你的大嘴开涮
but I think they're cute
但我却觉得你的嘴唇很性感
and worth weatherproofing.
配得上防水唇膏
So, considering that we're both single
所以 鉴于咱们都是孤家寡人
and I think your lips are cute,
我还觉得你的嘴唇很性感
I was wondering if you would go to to prom with me?
我想邀你一同参加舞会
As in your date? Yeah.
作为你的舞伴吗 没错
No. No... "No" as in...?
不去 不去..."不去"是指...
As in no prom.
不去舞会
I don't think I'm going.
我大概不会参加了
Are you worried that Finn will be jealous?
你是怕芬恩会吃醋吗
Look, you're just not my type, okay, Rachel?
听着 蕾切尔 你不是我的菜
So thanks for the lip chap.
不过还是谢谢你的润唇膏
I feel like my life finally has purpose.
我感觉我的人生终于有了目标
It's so nice to be a part of a cause
能参与到一项高于自我的事业中
that's bigger than myself.
感觉真爽
Honey Badger, I am so thrilled.
蜜糖獾后 我真替你高兴
Can I ask why you're dressed like David Bowie?
你为什么要打扮成大卫·鲍威的模样
I'm incognito.
为了掩饰身份
We're going deep behind enemy lines.
我们要深入敌人内部
People are starting to sense my weakness.
人们觉察到了我的软弱
They think I've totally lost my grip.
他们认为我完全失去了影响力
Can I help you? Oh, yes.
您要点餐吗 是的
Can I have a hot tea, please?
请给我来一杯热茶
I'd just like a large cup of mocha powder.
给我来一份大杯的摩卡咖啡粉
Um, we don't take euros.
呃 我们不收欧元
So, Honey Badger, last week, I had a revelation.
蜜糖獾后 上周我得知了一个真♥相♥
Now, as you may or may not know,
你或许已经听说过了
the Middle East is in chaos.
中东地区正处于混战之中
You know what started it all?
你知道是谁最先挑起的吗
No. A little website called Wikileaks.
不知道 一个叫做维基解密的小网站
You ever hear of them?
你没听说过吧
Well, they let loose with a couple of rumors.
他们不过是放出了几条小道消息而已
So I told Figgins I wanted to resuscitate The Muckraker.
所以我告诉费金斯我想重办《扒粪者》
But the school newspaper was discontinued two years ago,
但这份校报早在两年前就因缺乏卖♥♥点
due to lack of interest.
而停刊了
The newspaper is making a comeback at this school,
这份校报马上就要重返校园了
unlike print newspapers everywhere,
和各地的报纸出版商不同
we're leaner and meaner--
我们要更精干 更恶毒
no longer concerned with facts, fact-checking,
无需注重事实 不用真实性查证
integrity or facts.
也不要新闻道德和事实真♥相♥
The Muckraker motto?
《扒粪者》的格言是:
"If I heard it, it's probably true or something."
"入耳风声即可信之事"
Sorry, but did you just change disguises?
你刚才是不是换了一身行头
I'm pretty sure that barista's onto me.
那个服务员肯定是看穿我了
Now I'm Ann Coulter.
我变装成了安·柯尔特
As you may have noticed, I'm coming slightly unhinged.
你大概注意到了 我稍微有点精神分♥裂♥
Ohio loves you, Ann Coulter!
安·柯尔特 俄亥俄人♥民♥敬仰你
That's better.
感觉好多了
Can I make an observation?
我想发表一个观点
You're always trying to destroy Will from inside the Glee Club.
你一直想从合唱团内部把威尔击垮
But I would like to try getting him out of the Glee Club.
但我却想把他赶出合唱团
Now, I was trolling the Internet last night
我昨晚在网上闲逛
and I had an idea.
计上心来
I'll drink to that.
为此事干杯
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you know where a gal can find
请问去哪里可以找到
a pipin' hot cup of Will Schuester?
帅得冒泡的威廉·舒斯特
Oh, my God! April!
是你啊 埃普丽尔
What are you doing here?
什么风把你吹来了
I thought you were on Broadway!
你不是去百老汇了吗
I was!
是啊
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表