You can't quit Cheerios!
你们可不能退出啦啦队
It's blood in, blood out.
那是要血债血偿的
Now get your sweet little cans on that bus.
现在你们赶紧给我滚上车去
We still quit.
我们仍旧退出
You're my stars.
你们可是我的主力啊
If you leave, I have no performance!
如果你们走了 还表演个毛啊
Sucks for you.
哭死吧你
Looking good out there, Puck.
帕克 刚表现不错啊
You know what? I don't want to hear it, Karofsky.
得了吧 克罗斯基 我不想听你说话
I don't want to hear it from any of you.
我都懒得听你们每一个人的话
You're all a bunch of cowards.
你们就是一帮懦夫
Coward losers.
懦弱的孬种
Yeah, you're the only loser losing this game.
哼 你才是输掉这场比赛的孬种
You know, this is it.
知道吗 这一刻
This is the moment of our lives.
就是我们生命中重要的一刻
This is the one we can actually look back
这就是我们可以再回首
and tell our children about.
然后讲述给后人的一刻
This is our moment to actually win something,
这是我们真正可以赢得像样的时刻
and you guys are sitting in the damn stands!
而你们却他妈的在看台上坐着
I mean, you're so afraid
你们如此害怕
of being called geeks or losers or gay,
被叫做怪胎 窝囊废 或者基佬
that you settle for being nothing.
以至于你们就满足于无所事事
Well, we still have a whole half to play.
我们还有半场比赛没打
And we can win this, guys, I know it.
我们能赢 伙计们 我知道的
What's the point, man?
那又怎么样呢
Beiste isn't going to let us play.
碧斯特不会让我们参赛的
She will if you come out and perform at the halftime show.
如果你们能参加中场秀表演 她就会同意
I'm in.
算我一个
Me, too.
还有我
No way. Come on, man, I really want to win this game.
没门 活计 我真想打赢这场比赛
It would mean so much to my dad, man.
那对我老爸意味着很多
Forget it, okay? Glee Club sucks.
得了吧 合唱团糟透了
Fine, Karofsky's out. Whatever.
那成 克罗斯基出局 管他呢
But the rest of you need to get in your zombie makeup
但你们其他人 得画上僵尸妆
and hit the field toot sweet.
立马冲锋上阵了
Come on, let's go!
走吧 我们走
Let's go! Let's go! Come on! Let's do this!
走 走 快 我们上
**Off with your head*
*砍下你的头
**D-Dance, dance, dance till you're dead*
*舞 舞 舞 舞到死去那一刻
**Off, off, off, off with your head*
*砍 砍 砍 砍下你的头
**D-Dance, dance, dance till you're dead*
*舞 舞 舞 舞到死去那一刻
**Off, off, off, off with your head*
*砍 砍 砍 砍下你的头
**It's close to midnight*
*午夜即将到来
**And something evil's lurking in the dark*
*魔鬼邪恶潜藏于黑暗之下
**Under the moonlight*
*月光底下
**You see a sight that almost stops your heart*
*惊鸿一瞥令你心跳停下
**You try to scream*
*你试图惊声尖叫
**But terror takes the sound before you make it*
*但声音噬于恐怖之牙
**Heads will roll... heads will roll*
*头摇摇晃晃 头摇摇晃晃
**You start to freeze*
*身体开始僵直
**As horror looks you right between the eyes*
*当恐怖逐渐侵蚀你的脸颊
**You're paralyzed*
*你已丢盔弃甲
**'Cause this is thriller*
*因为在战栗
**Thriller night*
*战栗之夜
**And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike*
*无人能拯救你于困兽的獠牙
**You know it's thriller, thriller night*
*你知道这是战栗 战栗之夜
**You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller*
*你为生命而战 在这个致命的
**Tonight, off with your head*
*战栗之夜 砍下你的头
**Just dance, dance, dance till your dead*
*舞 舞 舞 舞到死去那一刻
**Off, off, off, off with your head*
*砍 砍 砍 砍下你的头
**D-Dance, dance, dance till your dead*
*舞 舞 舞 舞到死去那一刻
**Darkness falls across the land*
*黑暗降临于这片土壤
**The midnight hour is close at hand*
*午夜时分就在近旁
**Creatures crawl in search of blood*
*怪物匍匐搜寻着鲜血
**To terrorize y'alls neighborhood*
*想要吓跑周围的人
**And though you fight to stay alive*
*即便你挣扎着想要活下去
**Your body starts to shiver*
*你的身体开始颤抖
**For no mere mortal can resist*
*区区一个凡人 怎么抵挡
**The evil of the thriller*
*战栗的恶魔
**'Cause this is thriller, thriller night*
*这就是战栗 战栗之夜
**Girl, I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try*
*女孩 我比任何鬼魂更能让你颤抖不止
**Thriller*
*战栗
**Thriller night*
*战栗之夜
**So let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller, oh*
*让我抱紧你 共享一位杀手 战栗
**Off with your head*
*砍 砍 砍 砍下你的头
**D-dance, dance, dance till your dead*
*舞 舞 舞 舞到死去那一刻
**Off, off, off, off with your head*
*砍 砍 砍 砍下你的头
**D-dance, dance, dance till you're dead*
*舞 舞 舞 舞到死去那一刻
**Off, off, off, off with your head*
*砍 砍 砍 砍下你的头
What are you guys in here?
你们干嘛呢
Oh, we were gonna take our zombie makeup off
我们想在下半场开始之前
for the second half-- it's kind of itchy.
把僵尸妆擦掉 有点痒
No. Leave it on.
不用 留着吧
Maybe we'll freak out the other guys a little bit,
这也许会多少吓到对手
and we need all the help we can get right now.
现在我们要使用一切能帮助我们的手段
Well, get out there. All of us?
上场吧 所有人都去吗
Yeah. All of us.
是啊 所有人
Yeah!
太好了
Welcome back, boy.
欢迎归队 小子
Get out there.
上场吧
Yeah!
怕了吧
Set!
就位
Let's go.
开始吧
Someone bit me!
有人咬了我
One of those zombies bit me!
有个僵尸咬了我
That's my boy!
好样的
Down! Set! One-one!
蹲下 就位 一对一
Block 59! Get on 59!
挡住59号♥ 盯住他
That was awesome. Nice block.
厉害 漂亮的拦截
Nice throw. Bam!
掷得也很漂亮
Time out!
暂停
It was a good run.
打得漂亮
We almost had it.
马上就赢了
Hey, this game isn't over.
比赛还没有结束呢
There's, like, ten seconds left-- it's over.
只剩下10秒钟了 没戏了
Not if the quarterback fumbles the snap.
如果四分卫在向后投球时出问题就还有希望
Here's what we're gonna do.
咱们就这么干
Ready? Break! Break!
好了吗 散开
Brains...
吃脑浆
Brains...
吃脑浆
Brains... Brains...
吃脑浆...吃脑浆...
Brains...
吃脑浆...
Brains... Brains...
吃脑浆...吃脑浆...
Brains...
吃脑浆...
Brains...
吃脑浆...
Brains... brains...
吃脑浆...吃脑浆...
Brains... brains... brains...
吃脑浆...吃脑浆...吃脑浆...
Brains... brains... brains...
吃脑浆...吃脑浆...吃脑浆...
Brains...
吃脑浆...
...brains... brains...
吃脑浆...吃脑浆...
brains... brains... brains...
吃脑浆...吃脑浆...吃脑浆...
So, tell me, Sue, how are you holding up?
告诉我 苏 你此刻心情怎样
I'm hanging in there, thank you.
我能挺得住 谢谢
I know it's painful, but...
我知道这让你很痛苦 但是...
can you take me back to the moment
你能说说你当时的感想吗
when you knew you had lost what would have been
就是当你知道了自己失去了
a record seventh consecutive national championship,
那打破记录的七连冠的机会
landing you this interview as "Loser of the Year"?
直接导致你成为"年度失败者"采访的主角
I thought this was the "Ten Most Fascinating."
我以为这是"十大杰出人物"
That's Barbara Walters.
那是芭芭拉·沃特斯的采访
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表