**Because you walk pretty*
*你步履轻盈
**because you talk pretty Ba-da-ba-da*
*你举止优雅
**'Cause you make me sick and I'm not leavin'*
*是你让我饱受煎熬 无法离去
**Ahh Till you're leavin'*
*临走时
**Oh, I swear there's something when she's pumpin' Asking for a raise*
*我发誓 你会说出这个请求
**Well, does she want me to carry her home now*
*她会让我送她回家
**Ba-da-ba-da So, does she want me to buy her things*
*她会让我为她埋单
**On my house, on my job, on my loot*
*我的家 我的工作 我的钱
**Shoes, my shirt, my crew*
*鞋 衬衫 同事
**My mind, my father's last name*
*我的思想 我的父姓
**Ohh When I get you alone*
*当我单独与你一起
**When I get you, you'll know, babe*
*当我们一起 宝贝
**Ohh When I get you alone*
*当我单独与你一起
**When I get you alone Ba-da-ba-da*
*当我单独与你一起
**La-la, ah, ah, ah*
*啦 啦 啊 啊 啊
**Oh, come on*
*来吧
**Ah, ah, ah, ah*
*啊 啊 啊 啊
**Yeah, yeah*
*耶 耶
**(Ba-da-ba-da) baby girl, you the shh!*
*宝贝小妞 你真美
**That makes you my equivalent (ba-da-ba-da)*
*正合我的口味
**Well, you can keep your toys in the drawer tonight*
*有我在 你今晚不需别的娱乐
**All right (ba-da-ba-da)*
*没错
**All my dogs talkin' fast*
*我的朋友们在聊天
**Ain't you got some photographs*
*你是否拍下了照片
**(Ba-da-ba-da) 'Cause you shook that room*
*因为你就像闪光灯
**Like a star now, yes you did, yes you did*
*让房♥间一亮 你的确如此
**(Ba-da-ba-da) all these intrusions just take us too long*
*诸多因素干扰着我和你
**(Ba-da-ba-da) and I want you so bad*
*而我却一心想要你
**(Ba-da-ba-da) because you walk city, because you talk city*
*你的一举一动如此时髦
**'Cause you make me sick, and I'm not leavin'*
*我对你日思夜想 你若不起身
**Till you're leavin'*
*我也决不离去
**Ooh, So I pray to something she ain't bluffing*
*我祈祷她不是逢场作戏
**Rubbin' up on me*
*玩玩而已
**Well, does she want me to make a vow, check it*
*她是否想让我为爱起誓
**Well, does she want me to make it now*
*现在就让我为爱起誓
**On my house, on my job, on my loot*
*以我的家 我的工作 我的钱
**My shoes, my voice, my crew, my mind*
*以我的精神世界
**My father's last name*
*以我的传家之姓起誓
**When I get you alone*
*当我单独与你一起
**When I get you, you'll know, babe*
*当我们一起 宝贝
**When I get you alone*
*当我单独与你一起
**When I get you alone (ba-da-ba-da)*
*当我单独与你一起
**Oh, oh*
*哦 哦
**(Bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum) when I get you alone*
*当我单独与你一起
**Ba-da-ba-da*
*吧嗒吧嗒
Was it too much?
我做得过火了吗
It was too much.
果然做过火了
Jeremiah.
耶利米
Hey.
嘿
What the hell were you doing?
你到底在做什么
What?
什么
I just got fired.
我被老板炒了
You can't just bust a groove
你不能在别人的工作地点
in the middle of somebody else's workplace.
突然冒出来载歌♥载舞
But they loved it.
但是大家都很喜欢
Well, my boss didn't.
我老板可不喜欢
Neither did I.
我也不喜欢
No one here knows I'm gay.
这里的人不知道我是同性恋
Can I be honest? Just, with the hair?
我能说句实话吗 就看你的发色
I think they do.
我觉得他们知道
Blaine, let's just be clear here.
布莱恩 我对你说实话吧
You and I got coffee twice.
我们只是去喝了两次咖啡
We're not dating.
并没有在约会
If we were, I'd get arrested,
如果真是约会 我早就被抓起来了
'cause you're underage.
因为你都还没成年
Oh, yeah. That's my ear.
哎哟 我的耳朵
That's my ear. I love it. I like it.
我的耳朵 我喜欢你这样
Ugh, gross.
真恶心
How is this possible?
这什么世道
I'm the hottest piece of action at this school,
我可是学校里最辣的妞
and here I am on Valentine's, single.
现在居然要单身过情人节
Whatever.
管他的呢
I'll just marry an NFL player.
我要嫁给足球联盟的球员
They're super reliable.
他们超正的
Wait, that's weird.
等下 真诡异
Quinn's wearing her queen bitch smirk,
奎恩脸上挂着她那副女王般假惺惺的贱笑
and Finn only wears that gassy infant look
芬恩只有在对什么事有罪恶感的时候
when he feels guilty about something.
才会露出这种弱智表情
Holy sweet hell.
太他妈劲爆了
They're fooling around.
他们俩在乱搞
I know what cheating looks like.
搞劈腿这事儿我最清楚了
I do it all the time.
我早就轻车熟路了
Well, I think it's time
现在该是时候
to do what Santana does best.
做桑塔纳最擅长的事了
Revenge.
复仇
I've always loved volunteering at the local hospital,
我最喜欢在本地医院做志愿者了
and not just because of the sexy candy striper outfit.
不仅可以穿火♥辣♥甜美的海军服
Giving back is so important.
人总要懂得回馈社会
Excuse me.
不好意思
Are there any sick students I can help you tend to?
有需要我帮你照顾的生病学生吗
Wes Fahey's down with mono
韦斯·费伊患了病毒性发烧
and he's waiting for his mom to pick him up.
在等他妈妈来接他回去
But you shouldn't go in there. It's highly contagious.
但你最好别进去 这病传染性很强
Please. I've had mono so many times, it turned into stereo.
拜托 这病我得过无数次 早就免疫了
Hi.
你好
So, I'm gonna need to borrow your germs.
我想借你的病菌一用
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry about that. I couldn't help myself.
不好意思 我情不自禁了
If I have anything, I hope it's not contagious.
如果我有什么病 希望不会传染给你
But what? What?
什么 你说什么
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
What is this place?
这是哪儿
It's the library.
图书馆
Haven't you been in here before?
你没来过吗
No? Okay.
没有 好吧
I don't understand.
我不明白
You said you want to formally ask me out,
你说你想正式约我
but I see no envelope of cash,
但我既没看到装满钱的信封
no muffin basket.
也没看到满是松饼的篮子
I sang to you.
可我对你唱歌♥了
An offensive song.
唱的是首冒犯人的歌♥
I don't think you're ready for this jelly.
我觉得你还不足以得到我
Wait. I mean, let's be honest here,
等等 我们坦诚谈一谈吧
you look...
你看上去
the way you look.
就是你的样子
And I'm embracing that.
而我非常喜欢
I mean, it turns me on, babe.
我的意思是 我被你吸引
I look like America looks.
我长得就是美国人该长的模样
And, like America,
而作为美国人
I need more than just a song to get my juices flowing.
要打动我不是一首歌♥那么简单的
Lauren Zizes, will you go
劳伦·塞西丝
to Breadstix with me tomorrow night?
你明晚能和我一起去面包迪克斯吗
Tomorrow's not Valentine's Day.
明天又不是情人节
Tomorrow's the pre-date.
明天是预先约会
'Cause our mouths are going to be too busy macking out
因为到了情人节那天
on Valentine's Day to eat anything.
我们可腾不开嘴吃东西
I like your style, Puckerman.
我喜欢你的风格 帕克曼
I dine at 8:00.
我八点吃饭
Now, get out of here, before I change my mind.
趁我没改变主意 赶快滚开
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表