She'll be mesmerized, hypnotized by my love dance.
她会被哥曼妙的舞姿所蛊惑
That's when you'll sneak in behind us
你要在这个时候溜到我们后方
and pour a bottle of gin in the bowl.
往她的碗里加点烈性杜松子酒
Awesome, right?
计划牛逼吧
So are you in?
你加入不
As my ass- istant bad- ass?
当我的牛逼捣蛋助理不
Look, I'm... I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
While I admire your bad-boy villainy and,
尽管我很敬佩你的坏小子计划
yes, long for the day when I am similarly cool,
我也渴望有一天 自己能像你那么酷
I just, I don't think spiking the prom hooch
只是我觉得往舞会饮品里加烈酒
will impress Brittany enough.
不足以打动布里特尼的心
There's got to be a surefire way
我一定要找出一种两全其美的办法
for her to both forgive me and accept my prom proposal.
让她不仅原谅我 还能当我的舞伴
There's got to be.
一定可以的
Oh, members of the Audio-Visual Club,
视听协会的各位你们好
I may possibly sing this song at prom,
我很可能要在舞会上唱这首歌♥
and when I'm done rehearsing, I'd like your feedback.
我要试唱一遍 希望你们能给反馈
Tell me if I was brilliant or simply outstanding.
告诉我 我是唱得很好还是唱得非常好
**Don't underestimate the things that I will do*
*休要小看我的手段
**There's a fire*
*愤怒像把火
**Starting in my heart*
*燃烧在我心
**Reaching a fever pitch*
*那骇人温度
**And it's bringing me out the dark*
*终于唤醒我
**The scars of your love remind me of us*
*那爱的伤疤仍会提醒我
**They keep me thinking that we almost had it all*
*想起我们差点就拥有全世界
**The scars of your love
*那爱的伤疤
**They leave me breathless*
*让我无法呼吸
**I can't help feeling*
*我不禁回想
**We could have had it all*
*我们本是那么幸福
**You're gonna wish you never had met me*
*你最好祷告 未曾遇见我
**Rolling in the deep* *Tears are gonna fall*
*泪在深处* *泪水逐渐滑落
**Rolling in the deep* *You had my heart*
*情在深处* *你曾拥有我心
**Inside of your hand* *You're gonna wish you never had met me*
*在你股掌间* *你最好祷告 未曾遇见我
**And you played it* *Tears are gonna fall*
*你却玩弄我* *泪水逐渐滑落
**To the beat* *Rolling in the deep*
*你不曾珍惜* *泪在深处
**Throw your soul*
*投怀送抱
**Through every open door*
*见空就钻
**Count your blessings to find what you look for*
*祝你早日 遇见如意佳人
**Turn my sorrow*
*化我悲愤
**Into treasured gold*
*为金银宝藏
**Pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown*
*一报还一报 种瓜不得豆
**You're gonna wish you*
*你最好祷告
**Yeah, we could have* *Never had met me.*
*我们本是* *未曾遇见我
**Had it all* *Tears are gonna fall*
*那么幸福* *泪水逐渐滑落
**We could have had it all* *You're gonna wish you*
*我们本是那么幸福* *你最好祷告
**Never had met me* *It all, it all*
*未曾遇见我* *那么幸福 那么幸福
**It all* *Tears are gonna fall*
*那么幸福* *泪水逐渐滑落
**Hey, you could have had it all*
*你们本是那么幸福
**You're gonna wish you never had met me*
*你最好祷告 未曾遇见我
**Rolling in the deep* *Tears are gonna fall*
*泪在深处* *泪水逐渐滑落
**Rolling in the deep* *You had my heart*
*情在深处* *你曾拥有我心
**Inside of* *You're gonna wish you*
*在你* *你最好祷告
**Your hand* *Never had met me*
*股掌间* *未曾遇见我
**And you played and you played and you played*
*你却玩弄我 玩弄我 玩弄我
*And you played it to the beat*
*你却玩弄我*
It's good to see you again, Rachel.
能再见到你真好 蕾切尔
Jessie... what are you doing here?
杰西 你来这儿干嘛
I mean, how was I supposed to know
我是说 我怎么知道
that I was actually supposed to show up
我还真得去上
to those other classes at school?
其他那些课啊
I was majoring in show choir.
我的专业是合唱
I just assumed it would be like at Carmel
我以为会像卡梅尔高中那样
and the school would get some Asian kid
学校会找些亚洲孩子
to take math and English and scientific for me.
替我上英文和理科课呢
That's awful.
真糟糕啊
I came back to see you, Rachel.
我是回来看你的 蕾切尔
What I did to you... that's my one great regret.
我对你做的事 我是最后悔的一件事
Yeah, it was kind of weird.
是啊 是很奇怪
One day you were telling me that you loved me
前一天还说你爱我
and then you were inexplicably throwing eggs
后一天就不明就里地往我头上
at my head the next.
砸鸡蛋
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I traded love for a fourth consecutive national championship.
我拿爱情换取了四连冠
It was a bum deal.
真是太不值当了
For a first, maybe, but for a fourth, no way.
为夺第一个可能还值 第四个我何苦啊
I've come to make amends.
我是来做补偿的
So what are you doing for prom?
你舞会有什么打算啊
So I heard a nasty rumor that Jessie St. James is back in town
我听说杰西·史蒂芬·詹姆斯又回来了
and I also heard that he is going to be your date.
我还听说他要做你的舞伴
No, he's joining Mercedes
不 他要跟梅赛德斯
and Sam and I on our prom on a budget.
萨姆和我一起去舞会 节省开支
He's going to be in town for a while, though,
不过他会在这里待一段时间
so I'm not sure what's going to come of it.
所以我也不知道会发生什么事
I just... I don't trust him.
我只是 我不信任他
Don't you remember what he did to you, how awful he was?
你不记得他对你做的事了吗 他多恶劣
You can't tell me what to do anymore, okay?
你不能再对我指手画脚了 好吗
If I want to date Jessie, or anyone for that matter,
我想跟杰西约会 或者是跟任何人约会
it stopped being your business when you broke up with me.
都不管你的事 因为我们已经分手了
I-I still care about you.
可我还是在乎你的
Look, all I ask is that whoever I choose,
我只是希望 不管我选择了谁
that you be as supportive of me
你都会支持我
as I have been of you and Quinn, even though
就像我支持你跟奎恩 尽管
I'm dying every day inside about it.
你们在一起让我心如刀绞
You know, I don't even want to go to the stupid prom anymore.
我都不想去这个愚蠢的舞会了
Quinn has got me handing out
奎恩让我发放
pens with our names on them.
刻有我们名字的钢笔
Where's the dignity?
尊严何在啊
And I hate renting those tuxes, and the corsage--
我还讨厌租西服 还有腕花
I know I'm going to pick the wrong one
我知道我肯定选不对
and then Quinn's going to be all pissed off
奎恩就会对我发火
and her mom's going to look at me like... Hey, just...
她妈妈就会那样看着我 嘿 就
just get her something simple--
就给她选个简单的
a wrist corsage.
腕花
Girls like Quinn-- you don't want to do anything
奎恩那样的女孩 不会想要任何
that's going to distract from their face,
装饰物抢走她那张美脸的风头
so ask for a gardenia
就挑一个栀子花
with a, with a light green ribbon
带着绿色的缎带
wrapped around it to match her eyes.
缠在她腕上 衬她的眼睛
Okay?
好吗
Everything looks good.
情况一片安好
No gay protests or rainbow flags being lit on fire down this way.
这边没有反基抗♥议♥者也没有燃烧的彩虹旗
Are you finished talking?
你说完了吗
Yeah.
是啊
When you're finished talking, you should say "Over."
你说完的时候 你该说"完毕"
Sorry.
对不起
No burning Liberace mannequins.
没有烧利伯雷契假人的
Over.
完毕
All right, lady lips, all clear.
好了小妞 安全
Teen gay, you may now proceed to the next checkpoint
少年同志 你可以向下一个关卡进发
without fear of violence.
不用担心路遇暴♥力♥袭击
Why are you speaking so loud?
你干嘛这么大声啊
I'm the law-and-order prom queen candidate,
我是法律与秩序版的舞会皇后候选人
here to protect every student at this school from harassment.
旨在保护这所学校的每个学生免受骚扰
Did she...?
她刚刚
I'm, I'm walking away from you now.
我 我要离开你了
Just crack the egg.
就爆开那个蛋
I just don't understand the difference between an egg
我就是不明白有小鸡的鸡蛋和
with a baby chicken inside of it and an egg with an egg in it.
和没小鸡的鸡蛋的区别
They're the same thing.
它们是一样的
Okay, that's really confusing
那我就更费解了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表