I made it.
我做到了
第二季第二十二集
《欢乐合唱团》
A year and a half ago,
一年半之前
the New Directions were nothing but a group of six misfits,
新航向乐团只有六个不合拍的孩子
stumbling their way through a horrific rendition
磕磕绊绊 稀稀拉拉地唱完了
of "Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat."
《坐下吧 船快被摇翻了》
Now here we are, at the top
而现在 我们到达了
of the show choir heap: Nationals!
合唱事业的巅峰 全国赛
I want to hit up Central Park, get my frolic on.
我想到中♥央♥公园去尽情的玩耍
I want to throw stuff off the Brooklyn Bridge.
我想从布鲁克林大桥上往下狂扔东西
You guys, hold on. I mean,
伙计们 别鸡动
we still have two songs to write.
我们还得写两首歌♥呢
Okay, Mr. Bossy Pants.
好吧 事儿妈
But I think we might have some time for a tune before we leave.
但启程之前 我想我们还有时间来一曲
**Start spreading the news *
*告诉众人吧
**I'm leaving today*
*今日我要启程
**I want to be a part of it *
*融入这片土地
New York, New York... Guys, I have news.
*纽约 纽约* 伙计们 好消息
To celebrate our impending win at Nationals,
为了庆祝即将在全国赛中获得的胜利
I got us all 13 tickets to Broadway's longest-running
我拿到了十三张百老汇持续表演时间最长
show ever,
的音乐剧入场券
Cats!
《猫》
Yeah, you did.
棒极了
You might want to check the dates on those tickets, Rachel,
蕾切尔 看看上面的日期吧
because Cats closed about 11 years ago.
十一年前《猫》的公映就结束了
He did seem crazy.
那人确实有病
Charged my credit card
他居然把我的信♥用♥卡♥
by swiping it through his butt-crack.
放在屁屁缝里面刷
Okay, welcome
好的 欢迎入住
to Intercontinental New York Times Square.
纽约时代广场洲际酒店
Your rooms are on the seventh floor. Great.
您的房♥间在七楼 好的
You planning on fitting all those kids in two rooms?
您打算让所有的孩子都住到这两间房♥里吗
Yeah, well, it's all we can afford.
是啊 我们只付得起两间房♥
I was just thinking about splitting them up, boys and girls.
我在想让男女分开住
You guys in for the show choir competition?
你们是参加合唱比赛的吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Most of the other teams split by sexual orientation.
其他的队伍都是按性取向分房♥的
Oh. Did you know that New York City was built
你们知道吗 纽约市正是在
right on top of Old York City?
旧城上方建起来的
I'm pretty sure that's not true.
我敢肯定那是假的
Oh, I'm just pretty.
但我肯定是真美
Hi. Hi.
好啊 好啊
I'm surprised at how well Quinn is taking the breakup.
我很惊讶 分手的事奎恩还挺看得开的
I guess I was wrong about her being a vindictive harpy.
我还错以为她会变身复仇女神
I guess she just accepted the inevitable.
我猜她接受了分手是必然的事实
Or maybe she's just distracted
或许是她觉得纽约太棒了
by the awesomeness of New York. I know I am.
而没在意这事 反正我是这样
Hey, do you know why it smells like it's wet here all the time?
你知道为什么这儿的空气总是很湿润吗
No. So, what's going on with you and Jessie?
不知道 你和杰西怎么样了
I don't know. He keeps texting me.
不知道 他不停的给我发短♥信♥
But I told him I don't want to talk till I get back.
但我告诉他 等我回来再和他联♥系♥
No boys, no distractions until we win that trophy.
赢得比赛之前可不能分心
Hey, Finn, where the hell is Puckerman?
芬恩 帕克曼死哪去了
I'll have a Manhattan.
来一杯曼哈顿
Do you even know what's in a Manhattan?
你知道曼哈顿有什么吗
Yeah, me, for the first time.
知道 有我啊 还是第一次
Which is why I want to celebrate with a cocktail.
这就是为什么我想喝杯鸡尾酒来庆祝
Guys, group meeting, in the room now.
二位 房♥间召开团队会议 马上立刻
Do you know that I can get ahi tartare and a steak
知道吗 他们的通宵宵夜菜单上写
sandwich at 3:00 in the morning
我可以在凌晨三点叫一份
from their all-night dining menu?
芥末蛋黄酱拌生吞拿鱼和牛肉三明治
I feel like Eloise. I have pills for that.
我觉得像埃洛伊塞一样 我有那个药
All right, guys, this is your time.
好的 伙计们 这是你们的时刻
Now, you are all on lockdown
在写完全国赛歌♥曲之前
till you finish writing our songs for Nationals.
你们都得锁在这儿
I want at least two solid verses by the time I get back.
我回来之前得拿出至少两套可行方案来
Aren't you going to help us?
你不帮我们吗
Uh, um... I will be back and read your
我会回来的 看看你们
amazing creations and give notes, but right now,
丰富的创造力 做做批注 可是现在
I have to head to the theater to, uh, fill out some paperwork.
我得先去剧院 填些表
《埃普丽尔·罗兹的故事》
十字罗口
Broadway.
百老汇我来了
**My cup, my cup, sayin' what's up?*
*杯子 对我的杯子 问声好吧
**To my cup, my cup*
*杯子 对我的杯子
**More of a friend than a silly pup, my cup*
*杯子 你比傻傻的小狗更称得上朋友
**You know what it is*
*你懂的
**Saying what's up?*
*对我的杯子
**To my cup*
*问声好吧
**I'm saying what's up? To my cup*
*对我的杯子 问声好吧
**I'm saying what's up? To my cup.*
*对我的杯子 问声好吧
Hold on.
等等
Are you singing about a cup?
你是在歌♥唱一支杯子吗
Yeah, totally.
当然啊
We got to get out of here.
我们得出去转转
Wait. No, no, no. Mr. Shue gave us explicit instructions...
等等 不行 舒老师明确地说了
To write a song, and our problem is,
写歌♥对吧 而问题是
is that our only inspiration are mattresses and bathroom cups.
我们的灵感受困于床垫啊 杯子啊
Quinn's right. We're in the artists capital of the world.
奎恩说的对 我们可是在艺术家之都啊
Poets, musicians, actors, playwrights.
诗人 乐手 演员 剧作家
Every dreamer that's ever lived has passed through this city.
每一个梦想家都在这座城市留下过足迹
And if we want our dreams to come true, we need to be
如果我们要梦想成真 我们得
out there with them, not stuck in here.
像他们一样走出房♥间
Guys, I don't think this is a good idea.
伙计们 这不是个好主意
I mean, we still got those songs to write.
我们还得写歌♥呢
If we don't write them, we're going to lose.
如果不写的话 我们会输掉的
No. They're right.
不 他们是对的
Can't you hear the city calling to you?
你难道没听到城市的召唤吗
We don't need to write songs for Nationals.
我们不需要写全国赛的歌♥
New York's going to write them for us.
纽约会给我们写好的
**I don't like cities, but I like New York*
*不爱城市 但钟情纽约
**The famous places to visit are so many*
*胜地无数 虽皆可游览
**Other places make me feel like a dork*
*其他地方 却让我不满
**I told my grandpa I wouldn't miss on any*
*我告诉外公 不会错过一地
**Los Angeles is for people who sleep*
*洛杉矶献给沉睡者
**Got to see the whole town*
*去城里转转吧
**Right from Yonkers on down to the Bay*
*从扬克斯 一直到海湾
**Paris and London, oh, baby, you can keep*
*巴黎和伦敦 宝贝 可以这么说
**Baby, you can keep*
*宝贝 可以这么说
**Baby, you can keep*
*宝贝 可以这么说
**Other cities always make me mad*
*别的城市令我抓狂
**Other places always make me sad*
*别的地方让我悲哀
**No other city ever made me glad*
*没有哪里使我高兴
**Except New York, New York*
*除了纽约 纽约
**It's a wonderful town*
*这是个很棒的地方
**I love New York*
*我爱纽约
**I love New York*
*我爱纽约
**New York*
*纽约
**If you don't like my attitude*
*如果不喜欢我的态度
**Then you can get lost*
*那就给我消失
**Manhattan women are dressed in silk and satin*
*曼哈顿的女人都穿丝穿缎
**Just go to Texas, isn't that where they golf?*
*去德克萨斯吧 那是高尔夫球的胜地
**But just one thing that's important in Manhattan*
*这仅仅是曼哈顿的冰山一角
**New York is not for little wussies who scream*
*纽约不是给懦夫尖叫的
**Pick up a date, maybe 7:00 or 8:00*
*七点或八点 找个约会对象
**Paris and London, oh, baby, you can keep*
*巴黎和伦敦 宝贝 可以这么说
**Baby, you can keep*
*宝贝 可以这么说
**Baby, you can keep*
*宝贝 可以这么说
**Other cities always make me mad*
*别的城市令我抓狂
**Make me mad*
*令我抓狂
**Other places always make me sad*
*别的地方让我悲哀
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表