So here's what you missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Nationals is in New York City,
全国赛将在纽约举♥行♥
and everyone's really excited.
每个人都非常兴奋
Jessie St. James is back in town,
杰西·史蒂芬·詹姆斯回来了
and he's starting a show choir consulting business.
他开始了表演顾问的生意
Two things that I'm great at--
我擅长两件事情
show choir and destroying the competition.
表演以及摧毁对手
The New Directions should hire him.
新航向乐团应该聘请他
A. They really wanna win.
原因一 他们很想赢
B. He's super-handsome.
原因二 他太帅了
Terri's back, too, and Sue wants the Honey Badger
特丽也回来了 苏想让蜜糖獾后
to take out the Glee Club
在合唱团前往纽约之前
before they can get to New York.
搞垮他们
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》的故事
New Directions! I would like to introduce you
新航向乐团 我荣幸的向各位介绍
to our new show choir consultant--
我们新的表演顾问
Jessie St. James.
杰西·史蒂芬·詹姆斯
I don't trust this guy.
我才不信他
How do we know he's not just going to trick us
我们怎么知道他不是来让我们做傻事
into doing something stupid,so his alma mater wins?
好让他的母校赢呢
I don't think I need to do much tricking
我觉得我不用花太多功夫
to get you to do something stupid, Finn.
就可以让你做蠢事 芬恩
Guys, Jessie is just a consultant.
伙计们 杰西只是来当顾问
I still make all the calls.
决定权还是在我手上
Now, I have all the confidence in the world in you guys.
我对你们有全部的信心
I just think we could use all the help we can get.
我只想得到尽可能多的帮助
Because...
因为
this is it.
这就是目标
We've been working so hard for two years for this moment,
我们为这一刻努力了两年
and that moment is finally here.
而这一刻终于到来了
Now, I was talking with Jessie, and he agreed
我之前和杰西聊的时候 他也觉得
that we should continue with our successful trend
我们可以继续小有成功的路线
of doing original songs for the competition.
为比赛制♥作♥原创歌♥曲
I was thinking of doing one group number and one duet.
我的想法是 一首合唱 一首二重唱
Rachel and I should sing a duet.
蕾切尔和我应该唱二重唱
We killed it last year at Regionals with "Faithfully."
我们去年地区赛唱的《全心全意》秒杀全场
Yeah, killed us-- we lost.
是啊 秒杀到我们了 输了
May I? Uh, yeah.
我能说两句吗 当然
I agree that Rachel should sing lead,
我同意蕾切尔来领唱
but Finn, I think it's best if you sit this one out.
但芬恩 我想你这次还是不上为妙
Fact is, most of the other guys in here are better singers,
事实上 大部分男生都可以唱的更好
and Mike Chang, who can't even sing,
还有麦克·张 虽然不能唱歌♥
can at least dance.
但至少舞跳的很棒
You kind of sing and dance
而你唱歌♥跳舞的样子
like a zombie who has to poop.
像一只拉屎的僵尸
You-you see? You see what I'm talking about?
看到了吧 我说的就是这个
The guy's a jerk!
他就是一混♥蛋♥
Jessie, maybe you could, uh, be a little bit gentler
杰西 或许你的意见应该提得
with your advice. Gentle?
温和一点 温和
Yes. I'm sorry.
是啊 不好意思
I didn't realize that we were training
我没想到我们的训练
for the "Good try" Ribbon at Nationals.
是为了在全国赛"努力试试看"
I thought we were in it to win the whole damn thing.
我以为我们的训练是为了赢得比赛
And there's only one way we can do that.
要获胜只有一个办法
Poison darts?
射毒镖吗
The Vocal Adrenaline strategy is simple--
肾上腺乐团的策略很简单
identify your best performer
选出最好的表演者
and build the entire performance around them.
围绕他们塑造整体表演
So what does everyone else do?
那其他人该干嘛
And who's our star performer?
谁是我们的表演之星呢
We're going to have auditions to find out.
那就来场海选找出这个人吧
I'm going to post a sign-up sheet later this afternoon.
下午晚些时候 我会把报名表贴出来
Mr. Shue, don't you think this is kind of not our style?
舒老师 您不觉得这不符合我们的风格吗
Normally, I'd agree with you, Finn,
芬恩 通常情况下我会同意你的观点
but this is the big time.
但这是个重要的时刻
I think we should listen to Jessie.
我们还是听杰西的吧
I just don't know what you're so angry about.
我不知道你为什么那么生气
Honey Badger, I am lactating with rage!
蜜糖獾后 我已经出离愤怒了
The Glee Club travels
欢乐合唱团将在一周内
to New York for Nationals in one week.
前往纽约参加全国赛
They have purchased airline tickets--
他们已经购买♥♥了机票
tickets that I would like to screw up.
我们要捣毁的正是机票
I asked you to recruit an expert computer hacker,
我让你请一个专业的电脑黑客
and you bring me this.
而你带来的却是这个人
Do I get a super villain nickname?
我的昵称是超级恶霸吗
Your nickname is Panda Express.
你的昵称就叫"熊猫快餐"
But I'm not Chinese.
可我不是中国人啊
Neither is the food at Panda Express.
熊猫快餐的食物也不是中国人做的
Look, I'm on top of this.
放心 一切尽在我掌控中
All the official travel for the school
学校的所有公费旅行
goes through the Lima Heights Travel Agency.
都通过利马高地旅行社购买♥♥
All we have to do is e-mail them
我们要做的就是用费金斯校长的邮箱
through Principal Figgins' e-mail account.
写封邮件给他们
So what's the hold up?
那还等什么
We don't know his password.
不知道密♥码♥
Principal Figgins is an idiot--
费金斯校长是个二货
something America is chock full of.
密♥码♥肯定是全美国人都用的玩意儿
What is the most common password in America?
美国最常用的密♥码♥是什么
We're in. Outstanding.
进去了 漂亮
The travel agency sent an e-mail yesterday
旅行社昨天发了封邮件
confirming an itinerary with a layover in Chicago
确认行程是在芝加哥转机
before heading on to New York.
再前往纽约
Compose an e-mail requesting a flight
写封邮件 改签成
that's routed through Tripoli.
在的黎波里转机
Tripoli? Wait, isn't that in Libya?
的黎波里 等等 那不是在利比亚吗
The second that plane touches the tarmac,
飞机一落地
they'll be swarmed by armed militants.
他们就会被武装激进分子包围的
Wait, are-are we trying to have the Glee Club killed?
等等 我们是要杀了合唱团吗
Or kidnapped and killed.
先绑♥架♥再杀也行
Panda... make it so.
熊猫 开工吧
Someone really woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
有些人的起床火也忒大了点儿吧
You have no idea.
你无从想象
Mr. Schuester?
舒斯特老师
Oh, hey, Becky.
你好啊 贝基
Mr. Schuester, I'm Donna Jackson.
舒斯特老师 我是堂娜·杰克逊
I'm Becky's mom.
贝基的妈妈
I really need to talk to you.
我想找您谈谈
I want to be in Glee Club.
我想加入欢乐合唱团
Well, that's great Becky.
想法不错啊 贝基
Can you sing?
你能唱歌♥吗
Not really,
不是很会
but neither can most of the kids in Glee Club.
但合唱团的其他人不是也不会唱歌♥吗
But I-I thought you were having
但我以为你在啦啦队
such a good time on the Cheerios!
过得很开心
Sue kicked her off.
苏把她开除了
Becky, you're off the Cheerios!
贝基 你开除出啦啦队了
I don't want to see you anymore. Is that understood?
我不想再看到你 明白吗
Did I do something wrong, Coach?
教练 我是做错什么了吗
You heard what I said.
你听到我说的了
I want your pom-poms on my desk by the end of the day.
今天放学后 把啦啦球还到我桌上
I... I-I don't know what to say.
我...我不知道该说什么
Becky's been totally depressed.
贝基真的非常沮丧
She hasn't been eating...
也没怎么吃饭
Can I please be in Glee Club, Mr. Shue?
舒老师 能让我加入欢乐合唱团吗
I just want to belong.
我想有点归属感
Becky...
贝基
we're a week away from Nationals.
离全国赛只有一周了
I mean... I mean, the... the season is almost over.
这一赛季马上就要结束了
I'd love for you to join next year.
明年再来加入好吗
But for now, I...
然而现在 我...
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表