I want the dress...
我想要礼服
and the guy...
舞伴
and the damn corsage.
和该死的腕花
Somebody... somebody still may ask you.
还是可能会有人来邀请你啊
It's this Saturday. You know...
这周六就是舞会了
I just wanted to be Cinderella...
我只想过把灰姑娘瘾
just for one night.
就这一晚
One night where a guy would...
就这一晚 有个男生
would look at me under those corny crepe paper streamers
站在那些土的掉渣的皱纸彩带下面
and say... "You look so beautiful."
看着我 对我说 "你好美"
And then he'd...
然后他会
grab my hand and ask me to dance.
牵起我的手 邀我跟他跳舞
Isn't that what prom is supposed to be about?
舞会不该是这个样子的吗
You're not gonna go to prom alone.
你不会一个人去舞会的
You'll go with me. That's even more depressing.
我们会一起去 那不是更郁闷吗
I have a plan.
我有个主意
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Blaine Warbler...
林莺布莱恩
will you go to junior prom with me?
你愿和我一起去高三舞会吗
Prom?
舞会
It'll be the social event of the season.
本季度的最重要的社交活动
You don't want to go to prom with me? No, no,
你不想和我一起去舞会吗 不是
of course, of course I want to go with you.
我当然想和你一起去了
It's just...
只不过
Prom.
这是舞会
What about prom, Blaine?
舞会怎么了 布莱恩
At my old school there was a Sadie Hawkins Dance,
有一次 我以前的学校举办珊迪·霍金斯舞会
and... I had just come out,
...我那时刚刚出柜
so I asked a friend of mine,
我就邀请了一个朋友
the only other gay guy in the school,
他是学校里除我之外唯一一个同志
and while we were waiting for his dad to pick us up...
在我俩等他老爸开车来接我们的时候
these three guys...
来了三个人...
...beat the living crap out of us.
...围殴了我们一顿
I...
我...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm- I'm out and I'm proud
现在出柜了 我也很骄傲
and all that-- this is just
只是
a little bit of a sore spot.
就像是旧伤口 一直缠着我
This is perfect.
太好了
You couldn't face up to the bullies at your school,
你当时不能面对那些恶霸
so you can do it at mine.
你可以在我的学校重新来过
We could do it together.
咱们可以一起面对
But I have to say, Blaine,
但我得说 布莱恩
that if it makes you feel uncomfortable at all,
如果这让你觉得很为难的话
then we'll just forget about prom.
咱们就不要管什么舞会了
We'll go to a movie instead.
咱们可以去看场电影
I am crazy about you.
我为你痴迷
So I'll take that as a yes?
那么你就是同意啦
Yes.
对
Yes, you and I are going to the prom.
是的 咱们要一块儿参加舞会了
Is this a surprise party or something?
你们是要给我个惊喜什么的吗
Because my birthday was last week.
上周是我生日来着
It- it was?
是吗
Um, no.
不是的
Mercedes and I, we have a proposition for you.
梅赛德斯和我 我们俩想求你个事
We were wondering if you'd like to go to prom with us.
我们希望你能当我们俩的舞伴
Kind of like a...
就好像是...
a three-way date,
三人约会
but not the dirty kind.
当然不是双飞那种
That sounds great,
听着不错
but I can't afford to take one girl to the prom;
但是我连一个女孩都带不起
I don't know how I'm gonna take two.
更别提带俩了
What's this? Our prom budget.
这是啥 我们的舞会经费
You're gonna have to borrow a suit from your dad,
你得从你老爸那儿借套西装
and we're gonna buy five-dollar dresses down at the Goodwill,
我们俩去"好意"买♥♥两件超便宜的礼服
and make our own corsages out of flowers from my mom's garden.
然后从我妈的花♥园♥里采几朵花自♥制♥腕花
And we can walk to prom and then use what's left
咱们可以走路去舞会 然后拿剩下的钱
to get the $8.99 all-you-can-eat pasta special at Breadstix.
去面包迪克斯吃八块九毛九的特♥价♥意面
But, you know, the $20, it's not charity, it's a loan.
不过 这20块钱不是白送的 是借给你
So... you'll go with us?
那...你愿意跟我们去吗
It would be an honor.
我很荣幸
Yes!
赞
Ladies, I appreciate you welcoming me
女士们 我很高兴你们能让我
into the sacred inner sanctum that is the prom gown dry run.
坐在这神圣的试衣间帮你们准备舞会礼服
Why did we decide to include Kurt?
咱们为啥把科特叫来
Because getting a look past him is like
因为礼服被他看入眼
getting a thumbs up from Joan and Melissa Rivers.
跟得到琼和梅丽莎·里弗斯的夸奖一样
It just might goose our pre-prom buzz factor.
那会让咱们的舞会前知名度大大提升的
I look like a lemon meringue pie.
我觉得自己像个巨型柠檬酥皮派
I think you look delicious.
你看上去很好吃
Don't despair.
不要绝望
Nobody bigger than a size two looks good in a prom dress.
身材大于2码 穿舞会礼服都不会好看
I mean, they're practically designed to make us look awkward.
这玩意儿设计出来就是为了让我们郁闷的
I think the color is wrong.
我看是颜色选错了
Let's go navy, hm?
试试藏蓝色怎么样
It's chic and slimming.
大方又显瘦
Duly noted.
我看行
Agree? Agree? Oh, my God. It's brilliant.
成不 成不 我的天 太棒了
Absolutely. Next.
必须的 下一位
I knew it. Fashion.
我就知道 赞啊
Devil in a red dress.
真人版红裙小恶魔
Perfect, and it's totally appropriate for your personality.
完美 这简直就是为你量身打造
I have no criticisms.
我挑不出一点毛病
Go with God, Satan. Santana.
与神同行 撒旦 不对 桑塔纳
Now, if you ladies'll excuse me,
如果各位女士允许的话
I have to pull options for my own prom outfit.
我现在要开始甄选我自己的舞会礼服了
Wait, so you're going? Stag?
等等 你也要参加 一个人
That's just tragic.
太悲哀了
Yes, I'm going, and not alone.
我是要去 但不是一个人
With Blaine.
舞伴是布莱恩
Congratulations! That's amazing!
恭喜恭喜 太棒了
Ladies, if you'll excuse me,
女士们 打扰一下
I have a private fashion question for Kurt. Okay.
我有一点时装方面的问题请教科特 好
So, Kurt,
科特
I think that you need a full security detail,
我觉得你需要全方位贴身保镖
which the Bully Whips and I would be more than happy
恶霸终结者和我很乐意
to provide you with.
为你提供帮助
You know, like the Hell's Angels
类似当年飞车党"地狱天使"
when the Rolling Stones performed at Altamont Speedway.
在阿尔塔蒙特给滚石乐队当保镖那样
I think that went off without a hitch.
我认为有了我们一切都会很顺利
And why would you do that?
你为什么要这样
Because I'll get sympathy votes for prom queen.
因为我要凭同情票当上舞会皇后
I'll be, like, the law-and-order Eva Peron candidate.
我就像是"法律与秩序"版的伊娃·贝隆候选人
Grimace and Stretch Marks won't stand a chance.
鬼脸肥婆和早孕少女都给我靠边站
So, since you don't have a date to the prom now,
既然没人陪你参加舞会了
I was hoping you could help me out with Operation Punch and Judy.
我希望你能协助我办点坏事
Every year at McKinley, they crown a king and queen at the prom,
麦金利高中每年都会选出舞会国王和王后
but there's a shadow world--
但还有一个黑暗的国度
a dark community of trouble makers that crown the prom anti-king.
会给舞会"捣蛋之王"加冕
And you're planning on that being you?
你想要那个头衔吗
My street cred's in the gutter.
我道上的名声江河日下
If I actually win Prom King with Lauren,
如果我和劳伦成为了舞会国王皇后
I'll never be able to rebuild my reputation
我再也无法重建自己的名声
as a lovable but dangerous miscreant.
做那个让人又爱又恨的小混♥蛋♥了
I have to spike Coach Sylvester's punch.
我必须得给西尔威斯特教练的潘趣酒里加烈酒
What does this have to do with me?
这关我啥事
I'm prime suspect number one.
我一向是重点盯防对象
Coach Sylvester won't let me within ten feet of that bowl.
西尔威斯特教练不会让我接近酒碗三米范围之内
When she grabs me,
当哥吸引她注意力的时候
I'll create a diversion with my sweet dance moves.
哥会利用舞步转移她的视线
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表