**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Then if anything shows*
*当情欲滋长
**While you pose*
*你做好准备
**I'll oil you up and drop you down*
*我会为你涂油给你按♥摩♥
**Down, down, down*
*按♥摩♥ 按♥摩♥ 按♥摩♥
**And that's just one small fraction*
*但这致命的诱惑中
**Of the main attraction*
*只有一个小小问题
**Oh I want a friendly man*
*我需要一个温柔的男人
**And I need action*
*我需要主动
**Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a touch me*
*抚摸 抚摸 抚摸我
**I want to be dirty*
*我想要堕落
**Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me*
*让我兴奋 让我颤抖 让我满足
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a touch me*
*抚摸 抚摸 抚摸我
**I want to be dirty*
*我想要堕落
**Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me*
*让我兴奋 让我颤抖 让我满足
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a touch me*
*抚摸 抚摸 抚摸我
**Oh, I want to be dirty*
*我想要堕落
**Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me*
*让我兴奋 让我颤抖 让我满足
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
**Creature of the night*
*黑夜里的野兽
I...
我...
I, uh...
我...呃...
I... I, uh...
我...
Ah, wow, yeah.
还好
I would've had it.
我就快举起来了
Yeah, sure. Not that big.
对 对 只是不能举这么重的
Where you been? You're late.
你来迟了 去哪儿了
Sorry. I spaced.
抱歉 我有点魂不守舍的
I'm not playing Rocky anymore.
我不再扮演洛基了
You're kidding. Who is?
开玩笑 你不演谁演
Mr. Shue.
舒先生
I totally blew this.
我完全搞砸了
I shouldn't have made all those demands about my costume.
我不该对服装挑三拣四的
I just feel, I feel fat,
我只是觉得自己很胖
like I had rolls hanging over those gold shorts.
好像在金色短裤上方甩着肥膘一样
But you're in perfect shape, dude.
但是你身材很好 兄弟
Wait, since I said
等等 之前我说
I'm uncomfortable in the tighty-whities,
我不太适应穿紧身白内♥裤♥
does that mean I'm gonna get replaced next?
会不会接下来也要把我给换掉
No, you don't have to worry about that.
不 你不需要担心
The "Brad" Part isn't about looking hot.
布拉德的角色不需要身材性感
It's about being confident in who you are and how you look,
只需要对自己和自己的外貌充满自信
no matter how douchey you are.
就算其实看上去很傻
That's guy's totally cool being uncool.
这个角色正是因为他的不帅而显得酷
Yeah, I'm definitely not there.
那我肯定不太适合
I actually started showering with my shirt on.
其实我现在都开始穿着衬衫洗澡了
Look, stop knocking yourself out in here.
听着 不要强迫自己去扮演
Just be you and the sexy will flow through.
做你自己 性感会自然洋溢出来
Yeah.
对
Yeah, you're right.
没错 你是对的
I don't need to hide behind my muscles, like you do.
我不需要像你这样用肌肉掩饰自我
Awesome.
很好
I think.
我在想
Are you insulting me?
你是在讽刺我吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To show everyone how hot and sexy I am.
去让大家见识我有多帅气性感
Oh, wow.
天哪
Damn those cool ranch Doritos.
都是那些该死的立体脆害得[油炸食品]
Eddie... I've seen him.
艾迪 我见过他
Eddie?
艾迪
What do you know of Eddie, Dr. Scott?
你知道艾迪什么事 斯科特教授
I happen to know a great deal
我很不巧地
about a lot of things.
知道了很多事
You see...
你要知道
Eddie happens to be my nephew.
艾迪恰好是我的侄子
This play is terrible.
这剧太难看了
Finn's line: "Dr. Scott!"
芬恩的台词 斯科特教授
Janet!
珍妮特
Dr. Scott! Finn's line: "Janet!"
斯科特教授 芬恩的台词 珍妮特
I'm so bored I just fell into a micro-sleep.
无聊得差点让我睡着
Brad! Rocky!
布拉德 洛基
Janet. Dr. Scott!
珍妮特 斯科特教授
Still being Finn: "Janet!"
还是芬恩的台词 珍妮特
Brad! None of this is plausible.
布拉德 演得太浮夸了
Rocky!
洛基
Janet! Dr. Scott!
珍妮特 斯科特教授
Finn's line: "Janet!" Brad!
芬恩的台词 珍妮特 布拉德
Rocky.
洛基
This play has incredible pacing problems.
这部剧简直是节奏有问题
Mr. Shue, it is pointless
舒先生 芬恩没来
to rehearse this scene without Finn.
我们排这一幕没有意义
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
He's late and he's not answering his phone.
他迟到了 而且还不接电♥话♥
We gotta get this timing down, guys.
我们得抓紧时间 同学们
And would you please stop interjecting your opinions, Sue?
还有你能停止插话你的评价吗 苏
Opinions? These are my rewrites.
评价 我是在改写剧本
William, I'd like to see you in my office, please.
威廉 请你来我办公室一趟
Suspended? For what?
中止排练 为什么
I sort of walked down the hall in my Rocky Horror costume.
因为我穿着这部剧的服装在学校大楼里走
Whoa! Nice panties, Baby Huey!
哇 内♥裤♥挺漂亮 小宝贝
Hey, my Grandpa Murray called.
我外公默里打电♥话♥说
He wants his boxers back.
他想拿回拳击短裤
Why would you do that?
你为什么那么做
I was trying to get comfortable in my costume.
我只是想适应我的服装
You don't understand how hard it is for us guys
你不明白对我这样的人要穿得那么暴露
to be exposed like that.
是多么困难的事
Just thought maybe it would make me feel hot enough
我只是以为这样会让我找到感觉
to get up on stage and sing in my underwear.
穿着内♥裤♥也能上台唱歌♥
I'm recommending one month's suspension
我要求你停课一个月
and summer school to make up for any lost class time.
暑假在学校补上漏掉的课程
Can we have a moment alone please?
我们能单独谈谈吗
You can't do this to him.
你不能这么对他
He was just coming to rehearsal in his costume--
他只是穿着演出服去排练
that's not a crime.
又没有犯罪
Nine children have already signed up
已经有九个学生报名
for after-school therapy.
准备放学去接受心理治疗了
I had to bring in a grief counselor.
害得我不得不雇一个心理顾问
Last year when the Cheerios won the national championship,
去年啦啦队获得全国冠军的时候
Santana pantsed Brittany,
桑塔纳把布里特妮的裤子扒了
and she was wearing a lot less than her underwear.
她当时穿得可比一条内♥裤♥还少
Neither of them were suspended.
她们都没有被停课
That was in the middle of a celebration.
那是在庆功会中途的时候
But there's still a precedent.
但还是有先例存在的
Huh?
对不对
Fine. A warning.
好 好 记为警告
Thank you.
谢谢你
William?
威廉
To be honest,
老实说
your motivations for doing this production are murky to me,
你排练这个剧的目的我不清楚
considering all that you're risking
因为我觉得你太冒险了
if something goes too far.
万一事情发展得严重了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表