Karofsky's coming back tomorrow,
克罗斯基明天就回来
so that means I won't be.
所以我不能待在这了
We can protect you. Seriously, we can, like,
我们可以保护你 是啊 我们
form a perimeter around you like the Secret Service.
可以像秘密组织一样给你设一个隔离区
Yeah. The only thing
唯一能保护我的
that can really protect me is what they have
就是他们有的政策
a zero tolerance, no- bullying policy. It's enforced.
零容忍♥ 不许欺凌的政策 是强制执行的
Does this mean you're gonna competing
这就意味着分组赛的时候
against us in sectionals.
你是我们的竞争对手 是吗
Kurt.
科特
I'm sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表