**Make me sad*
*让我悲哀
**No other city ever made me glad*
*没有哪里使我高兴
**Except New York, New York*
*除了纽约 纽约
**It's a wonderful town*
*这是个很棒的地方
**I love New York*
*我爱纽约
**I love New York*
*我爱纽约
*New York
*纽约
**We sailed the seas and we've been the world over*
*我们穿过大海 环游世界
**Made the Mandalay*
*到过曼德勒
**We've seen the sphinx and we've seen the Cliffs of Dover*
*见过了狮身人面像和多佛悬崖
**And we can safely say*
*我们可以无顾忌地说出
**New York*
*纽约
**Other cities always make me mad*
*别的城市令我抓狂
**Other places always make me sad*
*别的地方让我悲哀
**No other city ever made me glad*
*没有哪里使我高兴
**Except New York, New York*
*除了纽约 纽约
**It's a wonderful town*
*这是个很棒的地方
**I love New York*
*我爱纽约
**I love New York*
*我爱纽约
**New York, yeah*
*纽约
**New York*
*纽约
**New York*
*纽约
**New York, yeah*
*纽约
**New York. New York*
*纽约 纽约
**New York, yeah. New York. New York*
*纽约 纽约 纽约
Hey, can I try something out on you guys?
哥们儿们 我能不能跟你们商量个事儿啊
I think that one of our songs
我觉得我们得有一首歌♥
should be a duet with me and Rachel.
是我和蕾切尔的二重唱
I just want to win. We all know that
我只想赢 我们也都知道
you two doing a duet is our best shot at that.
你们俩的二重唱是我们的最佳筹码
Awesome.
那就这么定了啊
Okay, can we just talk about the Jewish elephant in the room?
我们能不能聊你真该做的是啊
Ask her out, dude.
哥们儿 你该约她出去了
Who? Rachel?
谁啊 蕾切尔吗
But she's totally into Jessie right now.
但是她现在心都在杰西那儿啊
You're in New York, the city of love.
你可是在纽约啊 爱之都啊
I thought that was Paris.
爱之都应该是巴黎吧
Anything's possible here. You need to ask her out tonight.
这里一切皆有可能 你今晚就得约她出来
Take her on one of those big, awful dates
给她来一个盛大而又浪漫的令人作呕的约会
you see in those unwatchable romantic comedies
你懂的 就跟那些如果一直看下去就会
that you grow a vagina
变成娘娘腔的
if you watch all the way through.
是人都不宜的浪漫喜剧中的约会一样
This is your shot, dude.
这就是你的好机会啊 哥们儿
If I was in love with a girl,
如果我要是喜欢上一个女孩
and I wasn't homeless, I'd totally go for it.
而又不是无家可归 我肯定就上了
**If you're not home, I'll sit here on your doorstep*
*如果你不在家 我就坐在你家门阶上
**Button up my coat and wait*
*扣紧大衣等你回来
**We'll go upstairs*
*我们会到楼上去
**Close the curtains and we're all set*
*把窗帘拉下来 我们已经准备好
**To pick up where we left again*
*再叙我们未尽的前缘
**There's question marks hanging over us*
*我们之间一直有一个问题悬而未决
**But we won't give the time of day, oh-oh-oh*
*但我们今天不能把时间浪费在这上面
**'Cause all we got is these few stolen seconds*
*因为我们仅有这白驹过隙的几秒钟
**And we can't let them go to waste*
*我们更不能将这宝贵的时间浪费
**The stars collide*
*天雷勾动地火
**We come back to life, we come back to life*
*我们又回到现实 我们回到现实
**The sparks, they fly*
*火花在我们之间飞舞
**One look in your eyes*
*你眼神里闪烁的爱意
**My heart's open wide*
*我的心为你敞开
**I know time's running out now*
*我知道时间不多了
**But we'll hold back the sun somehow*
*但我们会想办法让太阳晚些升起
**See the sky*
*看看那夜空
**We've still got tonight*
*我们还有这美好的一夜
**We've still got tonight*
*我们还有这美好的一夜
April?
埃普丽尔
She's still at dinner with the rest of the crew.
她还在和其他的工作人员吃晚饭呢
Oh. Sorry.
哦 对不起
I was just trying out a new idea for the show.
我只是想尝试一下关于这个节目的新想法
I've been working here 25 years.
我在这儿已经工作了二十五年了
Seen a lot of talent come and go.
看惯了无数戏剧天才来来往往
And let me tell you something, kid.
孩子 我要告诉你一个事实
You got it.
你有这份天赋
What's so important?
什么事这么重要啊
Uh, these are for you.
这是给你的
I thought since, uh, we're both captains and all,
我想既然我们都是队长
we should write a duet for Nationals.
我们应该为全国决赛写一个二重唱
The tie and... flowers, Central Park?
至于扎着领带带着花来到中♥央♥公园吗
Oh, it's a... A work date.
哦 这只是一个工作碰头会
Uh, totally professional.
只和工作有关
Oh, my God, I can't believe we're at Sardi's.
天啊 我不敢相信我们竟然在萨蒂餐厅
Sardi's! The birthplace of the Tony Award.
萨蒂餐厅啊 托尼奖的诞生地
What's a salad "Nicose"? One day they're gonna
尼克兹沙拉是什么啊 总有一天
put a cartoon likeness of me on these walls.
他们会把我的卡♥通♥头像挂在这些墙上
I like the way you dream so big.
我羡慕你能有一个非凡的梦想
I don't know how to do that.
我就不知道那是怎样一种感觉
You look so pretty tonight.
你今晚真美
Rachel, I... I have something to say to you.
蕾切尔 我 我想跟你说件事
Oh, my God!
哦天啊
That's Patti LuPone!
那是帕蒂·卢波恩[托尼奖最佳女主角]
Oh, no, oh, my God, I can't do this.
哦 不 哦 我做不来
No. No, I have to--
不 不 我必须得
I mean, if not for me, then for Kurt.
不仅仅是为我 还为了科特
I mean, he'd kill me if I didn't. Okay.
如果我不和她打招呼他得杀了我
Excuse me, uh, Miss LuPone?
打扰一下 卢波恩女士吗
I have to say that you're my idol.
我只想说你是我的偶像啊
Well, thank you. That's very sweet of you.
谢谢 你这么说实在是太贴心了
Are you an actress?
你是演员吗
Yes. I'm-I'm in high school.
是的 我还在上高中
We're in town for the National Show Choir Championship.
我们来这儿是为了争夺全国合唱表演冠军
I was in choir in high school.
我在高中也是合唱团的
It was my favorite class.
那是我最爱的一门课啊
What's your name? Rachel Berry.
你叫什么 蕾切尔·贝里
Well, Rachel Berry, promise me one thing--
蕾切尔·贝里 跟我保证一件事
you'll never give up.
永远都不要放弃
Yes, Ms. LuPone, I promise.
是的 卢波恩女士 我保证
Good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
He's cute.
他真帅
Being in New York is like...
身处纽约就像是
falling in love over and over again every minute.
每分钟都会坠入一次爱河
Tonight felt like one of those awesome nights
今晚就像你在那些个浪漫喜剧电影中
you see in all those amazing romantic comedies.
看到的那些个美妙的夜晚一样
All we need now is just a group of street singers
我们现在缺的就是找一组街头歌♥手
to serenade us, and it would be perfect.
为我们唱情歌♥ 那这个夜晚就完美极了
**Oh, this is the night*
*就是今晚了
**It's a beautiful night*
*美好的一晚
**And we call it*
*我们把它唤作
**Bella notte*
*美丽的夜晚
**Look at the skies*
*看看这璀璨的夜空
*Wait.
*等等
This is the moment
就是这一刻了
In those romantic comedies where... I kiss you.
在那些浪漫喜剧爱情片里 我该吻你了
I thought this was just a work date.
我以为这个约会只跟工作有关
Really?
真的吗
No.
不是
I can't.
我不能
Take a chance on me
再给我一次机会吧
I'm sorry, Finn.
芬恩对不起
I can't.
我不能
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表