wear, like, some gold board shorts or something?
其它的金色短裤或什么别的
These are really short.
这条也太短了
I'm afraid I'm gonna show off some nuttage.
我恐怕会穿帮的
Well... We'll take a note.
我们会记下来的
We can't stop, guys.
演出不能停的
It's a dress rehearsal.
这是带妆彩排
Come on, keep going.
快 继续
And...
开...
action!
始
Oh, Brad, let's get out of here.
布拉德 让我们赶快出去
I'm cold, I'm wet and I'm just plain scared.
我冷 我好湿 我一般小害怕
Well, I'm here.
有我在这
There's nothing to worry about.
就不用担心
**How do you do, I *
*你好吗
**See you met my *
*我知道你见过了我的
**Faithful handyman *
*忠实的佣人
**He's just a little broke down *
*他只是有点小失落
**'Cause when you knock *
*因为当你敲门时
**He thought you were the candy man *
*他还以为你是糖果人
**Don't get strung out *
*我期望
**By the way I look *
*你不要
**Don't judge a book by its cover *
*不要以貌取人
**I'm not much of a girl *
*阳光下
**By the light of day *
*或许我不够女人
**But by night, I'm one hell of a lover *
*一旦夜晚来临 我是爱情炼狱
**I'm just a sweet transvestite *
*我只是个甜美的易装者
**From Sin... sational *
*来自那罪恶之都
**Transylvania *
*特兰西法尼亚[吸血鬼德古拉的故乡]
**Why don't you stay for the night *
*你为何不 今夜留下来
*Night.
*今夜
**Or maybe a bite *
*亦或咬一下
*Bite.
*咬一下
**I could show you my favorite obsession *
*让你看到我最爱的痴迷
**I've been making a man *
*我在造一个男人
**With blond hair and a tan *
*有着金发 小麦皮肤
**And he's good for relieving my tension *
*舒缓我的紧张 可是高手
**I'm just a sweet transvestite *
*我只是个甜美的易装者
**A sweet transvestite *
*甜美的易装者
**From Sin... sational *
*来自那罪恶之都
**Transylvania *
*特兰西法尼亚
**Hey, hey *
*嘿 嘿
**I'm just a sweet transvestite *
*我只是个甜美的易装者
**A sweet transvestite *
*甜美的易装者
**From Sin... sational *
*来自那罪恶之都
**Transylvania. *
*特兰西法尼亚
So, come up to the lab...
你 到我的实验室来
...and see what's on the slab.
看看板子上究竟是什么
I see you shiver with antici...
我看到你在颤抖 带着你的...
...pation! ...pation!
预感 预感
**But maybe the rain *
*或许都是那雨
**Isn't really to blame *
*惹的祸
**So I'll remove the cause *
*所以我要根治
**But not the symptom! *
*不仅仅是症状而已
Now that's an entrance.
这上场才叫绝呢
Mr. Director, I take that wall out right?
导演大人 我从那堵墙冲出来对吧
You're two acts early, Carl.
两场之后才轮到你呢 卡尔
You're supposed to bust through
你应该在晚宴那场的
the dinner party scene.
中途上场
Oh... well, actually,
这样啊 可是...
I was sort of feeling my entrance in this scene.
我有一种应该在这场就出来的冲动
Such good, good, interesting impulses.
美妙至极的冲动
Bravo, Carl, bravo.
干的好 卡尔 干的漂亮啊
Will?
威尔
Hey, I got your note you wanted to see me.
我看到你的字条了 你找我吗
We have a problem with the show.
演出遇到麻烦了
It's Carl.
是卡尔那家伙
Really?
真的吗
I thought he was perfect.
我还以为他很合适呢
I agree, but, uh...
我也觉得是 但是...
what he said during his audition,
他在面试的时候说的那些话
it's-it's-it's-it's haunted me.
一直让我很困扰
He's right.
他是对的
Some of these parts are just too adult for kids to play.
有些东西的确是儿童不宜
Oh, yeah, well, I have to agree, Will.
对 的确没错 威尔
You know? Especially Sam.
尤其是对萨姆来说
Sam! Right.
萨姆 对啊
He seems so uncomfortable.
他看起来不是很舒服
I know. I... yeah.
我知道
So I spoke with him.
我去和他谈
Is there something wrong with my body?
是我身体出问题了吗
Your body's fine, Sam.
你身体很好 萨姆
But, frankly, I think the role's
可坦白说 我觉得那个角色
a little too risque for a student.
对学生来讲 太过三俗了
I did feel kind of... embarrassed.
我的确觉得有点 囧
Who's gonna play Rocky?
那谁演洛基
Uh, I guess I have to.
看来我别无选择
I'm-I'm sorry?
你说什么
I figured if Carl can play Eddie, then...
我觉得既然卡尔可以演艾迪 那我...
I can play Rocky. Hmm.
可以演洛基啊
Thing is, I'm not as familiar
关键是 我对歌♥词
with the libretto as you are,
没有你那么熟悉
and I can really use your help rehearsing.
而且彩排的时候 你可以帮上忙
Uh... I'm... are-are you sure that's a good idea?
我... 你觉得这样妥当吗
I mean, you'll be a great Rocky.
我知道你可以演好洛基
You look really, really great-- h-healthy,
你看起来很...健康
but I mean, you're a teacher.
但你可是个老师啊
Which is why I should do it.
这就是我应该去做的理由
It will give the show a little more credibility, you know?
让演出更加有看点
Oh.
哦
So... think you could help me out?
那你可以帮我吗
I mean, I have to have "Touch-a Touch Me"
我明天有 抚摸 抚摸我
down by rehearsal tomorrow.
的片段要彩排
Yeah, okay.
好的
Okay?
好的
Um... well, I guess,
那这样
if you want to start over there,
你从那上场
and I will start here.
我在这
Right. Good, good, good, good. Good.
好的 很好
So let's just, uh, just imagine
让我们想像下 我俩孤男寡女
that we're all alone in Frank-N-Furter's laboratory...
在弗兰克·伏特的实验室里
Alone. Okay.
孤男寡女 好的
**I was feeling done in *
*我筋疲力尽
**Couldn't win*
*却终不能赢
**I'd only ever kissed before... *
*以前只被吻过
You mean she...? Uhhuh.
你是说她 对
**I felt there's no use getting *
*曾以为不需
**Into heavy sweating *
*汗流浃背
**It only leads to trouble and *
*那样只会 带来忧愁
**Bad fretting *
*带来烦恼
**Now all I want to know *
*现在我想 让你了解
**Is how to go *
*到底如何
**I've tasted blood and I want more *
*我已尝过甜头 欲望更多
**More, more, more *
*更多 更多 更多
**I'll put up no resistance *
*我无力抗拒
**I want to stay the distance *
*想要保持距离
**I've got an itch to scratch *
*我奇痒难熬
**I need assistance *
*请给我帮助
**Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a touch me *
*抚摸 抚摸 抚摸我
**I want to be dirty *
*我想要堕落
**Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me*
*让我兴奋 让我颤抖 让我满足
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表