So here's what you missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Emma had a crush on Will,
艾玛对威尔情愫暗生
but Will was married; then Will had a crush on Emma,
可惜威尔是有妇之夫 后来两情相悦
so he got a divorce and he kissed her,
威尔离婚 和她一吻定情
but now she's dating some dude named Carl.
但她现在却和一个叫卡尔的人约会
He's my dentist.
他是我的牙医
It's a total bummer.
真让人不痛快
Tina told Artie to take a hike...
蒂娜让阿蒂有多远滚多远
You're a terrible boyfriend.
你这个男朋友糟透了
...and then she got the hots for Mike Chang,
之后她和麦克·张打得火热
Now Artie is obsessed with geting her back.
阿蒂使出浑身解数想让她回心转意
I want abs. So much drama!
我要"洗衣板"腹肌 好戏迭出
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》发生的故事
All right, who can tell me
好了 有人知道
who Christopher Cross is?
克里斯托弗·克罗斯是谁吗
He discovered America.
发现美洲大♥陆♥的人
Close.
答案接近
He did write an iconic chart topper-- "Sailing."
他确实写了一首名为《航行》的歌♥ 名列音乐榜首
I have a bad feeling about this lesson.
我对这节课有不祥的预感
Never heard of him, don't want to hear about him.
从没听说过 也不想听说这个人
Now some people think of the term
现今有些人
"Easy Listening" as a bad thing.
觉得流行音乐过时了
But I'm going to let this music speak for itself.
但我会向你们证明这种音乐的魅力
You guys love Lady Gaga and the Rolling Stones--
我知道你们喜欢听Lady Gaga和滚石
and you guys are really good about putting it all out there.
你们对于重新演绎他们的歌♥曲很有一套
But really good music
但真正好的音乐
can also be controlled, and restrained.
也可以被控制 受到约束
It doesn't have to attack an audience,
不必刻意渲染
it can let them come to you.
观众自会陶醉其中
How could you get caught between the moon and New York City?
一个人怎么会被夹在纽约和月亮之间
They're like a hundred miles apart.
中间隔着十万八千里呢
Mr. Shue? If I may.
舒先生 我有事要说
I think I speak for all of us when I say
我想这也代表了大家的意思
it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week
我们并非不想花费一周时间
on this silky smooth Adult Contemporary,
学习这如丝般柔滑的现代流行乐上
it's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music
只不过 作为青少年 这种音乐
for us to relate to.
很难让我们产生共鸣
However, there is
但是
a burgeoning Facebook campaign
有5个人在"非死不可"上
that has swelled to over five members.
发起一项活动 立刻得到支持
The ardent demand: that this week,
强烈要求 本周
at the fall homecoming assembly,
在秋季返校节集♥会♥上
the McKinley High School Glee Club
威廉麦金利高中的欢乐合唱团
performs a number by... wait for it...
演出某人的作品 你们猜是谁
...Ms. Britney Spears.
"小甜甜"布兰妮·斯皮尔斯
Spears, Spears, yeah.
小甜甜 小甜甜 好啊
Sorry, Kurt, Kurt, sorry.
抱歉 科特 抱歉
No, no, no. I don't think
我想她不是一个
she's a very good role model.
好榜样
But, Mr. Shue, we kind of grew of up with her.
但是 舒先生 我们听她的歌♥长大的
She's literally why I wanted to become a performer.
我就是因为她才想要做歌♥手的
I don't want to do Britney.
我不想模仿布兰妮
Why no Britney, Brittany?
为什么不哈布兰妮 布里特妮
Because my name is also Brittany Spears.
因为我的名字也是布里特妮·斯皮尔斯[同音]
What?! What the hell is she talking about?
什么 她知道自己在说什么吗
My middle name is Susan, my last name is Pierce.
我的中间名是苏珊 姓皮尔斯
That makes me Brittany S. Pierce.
全名是 布里特妮·S·皮尔斯
"Brittany Spierce."
连读就是布里特妮·斯皮尔斯
I've lived my entire life in Britney Spear's shadow.
我的一生都活在布兰妮·斯皮尔斯的阴影下
I will never be as talented or as famous.
我永远不会像她一样才华横溢 闻名于世
I hope you'll all respect that I want Glee Club
我希望大家能够尊重我
to remain a place where I, Brittany S. Pierce,
在合唱团做布里特妮·S·皮尔斯
can escape the torment of Britney Spears.
而不再受布兰妮·斯皮尔斯这名字的折磨
Well, there you have it, guys.
好了 大家都听见了吧
It's been decided-- no Britney. Sorry.
就这么决定了 不唱布兰妮的作品 抱歉
Thanks, Britt. Thanks a lot.
都怪你 布里特妮
Leave Brittany alone.
别烦布里特妮了
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
It's been a hard road.
我心里不好过
Can we move on? Yes.
我们可以接着说了吗 好的
Let's talk about Michael Bolton.
我们来聊聊迈克尔·波顿吧[美国过气的流行歌♥手]
I know that Britney's had some issues in the past,
我知道布兰妮过去的生活也许很颓废
but I actually think it's quite admirable
但我觉得她能让生活
the way she's gotten her life back together.
回归正轨是件令人敬佩的事
I mean, hasn't she had, what, like,
在过去的两年中 她不是有
three number-one hits in the past two years?
三首名列榜首的热门单曲吗
She's a single mom raising two kids.
单亲母亲抚养两个孩子
I think she's the perfect symbol
我觉得 她是脱胎换骨的
for the possibility of rebirth.
完美典范
I can't...
我不同意
See, that's your problem, Will, you're too uptight.
看 威尔 这就是你的问题 你太古板了
Oh, you're calling me uptight? Mmhmm.
你说我古板 是的
The woman who buys hand sanitizer by the barrel?
一个消毒洗手液不离手的人说我古板
I admit I have had some control issues in the past,
我承认过去我是有些强迫症
but Carl's been helping me with all of that.
但卡尔在一直在帮助我度过难关
Really? Mmhmm.
是吗 当然
Wow. Like how?
比如说
So, the other day, he made me buy
比如有一天 我们去市场
the green grapes and the red grapes at the market.
买♥♥绿葡萄和红葡萄
And then we just mix them together in a bowl
然后放到一个碗里 没有区分开
and we just ate them. It was madness. Sheer madness.
我们就吃下去了 太疯狂了
Wow.
真"疯狂"
You know what, that's fine.
没关系的
Make fun all you want,
你尽管取笑我
but it's a start, and I am incredibly grateful for it.
但这只是个开始 我很感激他对我的帮助
Hey, now. Am I interrupting?
我打扰你了吗
Carl, no. Hi.
卡尔 进来吧
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I thought I'd surprise you and take you to lunch.
想给你个惊喜 和你共进午餐
Oh, I love that look of instant panic
每次我不按常理出牌 破坏你的习惯时
every time I try to change your routine.
都爱看你那小脸上出现的片刻慌张
Adorable. And you must be Will.
太迷人了 你一定是威尔吧
Emma told me you're the cutest guy in school.
艾玛说 你是全校最帅的老师
Will, you grind your teeth?
威尔 你在磨牙吗
I... I don't think so.
没有
Damn it.
该死
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 出了什么事
Another teenager needs a root canal.
又有个孩子要做根管治疗
I swear, not one student in this school
我发誓 这学校里所有的学生
is going to have their teeth by the time they're 30.
三十岁前牙齿都会掉光光
Oh, the sugar kids eat today.
现在那些大白兔不是以前那些大白兔了
Carl has been trying to get the school board
卡尔想说服学校董事会让他来这里
to let him come and do a seminar on good dental hygiene,
开一场关于口腔卫生的研讨会
but they've been dragging their feet.
但他们一直拖着没答应
Why don't you come talk to Glee Club.
来给欢乐合唱团讲讲吧
Well, that would be a dream, Will.
那真是求之不得啊 威尔
Yeah. Yeah, Will, that would be amazing.
没事 是啊 威尔 这太棒了
I'm usually pretty tight about our rehearsal schedule,
我们的排练日程一向安排得很紧
but I think I can loosen the reins a bit for Carl.
但为了卡尔 我就通融一下
Kids can't sing without teeth, right? No.
孩子们没有牙齿就不能唱歌♥了 对吗 对
Maybe they wouldn't be singing.
没牙就不叫唱歌♥了
they'd be gumming.
而是在瘪嘴
Hey, give me that back! I earned that!
还给我 那是我应得的
This jacket belongs to people who are actually on the team.
这件训练服属于橄榄球队现役队员
But you know what? We're going to restyle it
告诉你 我们要改造一下它
to represent the obvious duality in your sexuality.
来象征你明显的双重性取向
Oh, you're trying to swing at me? Swing, huh?
你想朝我挥拳头啊
Come on, swing at me.
来啊 打我
Come on! Come on! Come on, let's go!
来啊 来啊 我们开打吧
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表