Got to get there early to get a good seat.
早点去 挑个好位子
We'll be there in a minute. I'm just showing Blaine around.
很快到 我再带布莱恩四处转转
Thanks for coming and supporting us, guys.
谢谢你们能来支持我们
It's really cool.
真好
Bye.
再见
Oh, you miss them.
你想他们了
What the hell are you two doing here?
你们俩来这儿干嘛
We're here for the benefit. Don't tell me you're going.
我们来看晚会 别告诉我你也去
I wouldn't be caught dead.
打死我也不会去
I was pumping iron in the gym,
我在健身房♥里练举重
and one of the guys told me you two were here
有个家伙说看到你们俩
spreading your fairy dust all over the place.
四处撒野
Would you just give it up?
你还不肯罢休吗
You can live whatever lie you want, but don't pretend
你愿活在谎言中随便你 但拜托
the three of us don't know what's really going on here.
别假装我们三个有谁不知道真♥相♥
You don't know squat, butt boy.
你知道个屁 臭小子
Hey, no, guys, stop!
别这样 住手
Real brave with your fists,
挥拳头时像个英雄
but you're a coward when it comes to the truth.
一谈到真♥相♥就像个狗熊似的
Truth about what? It's none of your business, J.Lo.
求真♥相♥ 关你屁事 J Lo
First of all, anything you do became my business
事先声明 在你泼我的那一刻起
when you decided to toss that slushee up in my grill.
你做的一切鸟事都归我管
I think I can take a couple of queers and a girl.
我就不信我搞不定一对基佬和个娘们
Okay.
你说的
See, here's what's gonna go down. Two choices.
给我听着 现在给你两个选择
You stay here, and I crack one of your nuts--
站着别动 让我捏爆你的一个蛋
right or left, that's your choice-- or you walk away,
左右你选 或者现在就给我让开
and live to be a douchebag another day.
收敛点 夹着尾巴做人
Oh, and also, I have razorblades hidden in my hair.
我头发里可是藏了刀片的
Tons.
无数把
Just all up in there.
到处都是
We could have handled that.
我们自己其实能应付
It was more fun doing it together.
大家一起上才好玩
Oh, crap.
糟糕
**La, la, la, la, la*
*啦啦啦啦啦
**La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la*
*啦啦啦啦啦
Hold up, hold up. This just in.
等等 停一下 刚收到消息
According to Sunshine's Twitter,
阳阳发了条推
she's not coming, and neither are any of her followers.
说她不来了 她的粉丝也肯定不会来
I told you. She's evil.
我就说吧 她是个魔鬼
I was just in the auditorium.
我刚去了礼堂
There's, like, six people in there.
里面只坐了六个人
I say we blow this whole thing off and hit the arcade.
我觉得我们还是取消演出 另谋出路吧
No. No. Screw that.
不不 不可以
These people paid to see us sing.
这些人花钱来看我们
What's that saying?
那话怎么说来着
The show's got to go all over the place or something.
演出不是你想砍就能砍的
You mean, "The show must go on."
你是想说 演出必须进行
Finn's right, you guys.
大伙儿 芬恩说得没错
Okay, whether there's six or 6,000 people,
无论外头是6个人还是6000个人
out there, we still have to give it our all.
我们都必须全力演出
Okay, Tina, you're up first.
蒂娜 你第一个上
**Oh, I beg you*
*哦 我祈求你
**Can I follow?*
*我可否跟着你
You suck! Where's Rachel Berry?
真差劲 蕾切尔·贝里呢
**Be my only*
*成为我的唯一
Show tunes! Show tunes! Show tunes!
流行曲 流行曲 流行曲
**Be the water where I'm wading*
*成为我脚下流淌的小溪
You make me barf!
我听得都要吐了
**Running high*
*奔向高山
**Run deep, run wild*
*奔向深渊 奔向原野
**Oh, I'll follow, I'll follow you*
*哦 我会跟着 与你同在
**Deep sea, baby*
*深渊 宝贝
Damn, is this even music
该死 这也算是音乐
**Oh, oh, oh*
*哦 哦 哦
Boo! Kiss my ass!
烂歌♥ 别唱了
I can't take this!
什么东西
I can't stand this!
受不了了
It's the worst I've ever felt in my entire life.
我这辈子都没这么丢人过
I didn't think it was possible
我本以为他们
for people to hate us even more.
不会比以往更过分的
We're calling this off.
我们必须喊卡
Guys, I hate to say it, but I think we have to buck up.
我也不想这么说 但我们必须继续
Tina, I'm sorry you had to go through that,
蒂娜 抱歉让你经历这些
but it's actually a really good lesson for us.
但却为我们上了很好的一课
I mean, that's a part of show business, guys.
伙计们 这也是商演的一部分
Sometimes people can be really mean.
有时候 人们就是这么刻薄
Think about what's going to happen
试想一下万一在纽约全国赛上
if we have an unfriendly crowd at Nationals in New York.
碰上尖刻无礼的观众怎么办
And I'm sure there's going
我敢保证到时
to be some Vocal Adrenaline hecklers there, too.
肯定会有不少肾上腺乐团的死忠喝倒彩
We need to find some strength and barrel through this.
我们得通过这一切强大起来
I think I may know a way to shut those hecklers up
我想我有办法让那几个
for a number or two.
傻缺喝倒彩的闭嘴
Take as much as you want.
想要多少拿多少
Thanks, babe. I'll take two.
谢谢 亲爱的 我要两个
And remember,
记住哦
vote Quinn Fabray for Prom Queen.
选舞会皇后就选奎恩·法布蕾
And now, please enjoy the dance stylings
接下来 请欣赏麦克·张带来
of Mr. Mike Chang as he busts some moves
激♥情♥四射的舞蹈表演
to Jack Johnson's "Bubble Toes."
背景音乐杰克·约翰逊的《气泡趾》
**It's as simples as something that nobody knows*
*过于熟视 于是无睹
**That her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes*
*她的眸趾如气泡般大
**On the feet of a queen*
*让人想到纸牌上
**Of the hearts of the cards*
*红桃皇后的脚
**And her feet are all covered with tar balls*
*她的脚上满是煤球
**Well, I was eating lunch at the DLG*
*某天我在DLG吃饭
**When this little girl came and she sat next to me*
*这姑娘向我走来 坐我旁边
**Never seen nobody move the way she did*
*从未见过谁那样走路
**Well, she did, and she does, and she'll do it again*
*她做到了 并会一直这样下去
**When you move like a jellyfish, rhythm is nothing*
*像水母一样扭动时 节奏算什么
**You go with the flow, you don't stop*
*顺其自然 永不停歇
**It's as common as something that nobody knows*
*过于熟视 于是无睹
**That her beauty will follow wherever she goes*
*她的美丽 与斯同在
**Up the hill in the back of her house*
*纵使上到屋后的山丘
**in the wood, she'll love me forever, I know*
*她会永远爱我 我相信
**If you would only listen*
*要是你只顾聆听
**You might just realize what you're missing*
*你会发现错失先机
**You're missing me*
*错失我
**It's as simple as something that nobody knows*
*过于熟视 于是无睹
**That her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes*
*她的眸趾如气泡般大
**On the feet of a queen of the hearts of the cards*
*让人想到 纸牌上红桃皇后的脚
**Her feet are infested with tar balls*
*她的双脚满是煤球
Bravo! Whoo!
精彩极了
Yeah!
太棒了
That was all kinds of awesome. Yeah!
实在太赞了 没错
Terrific job, Mike. Whoo!
做得好 麦克
Hey, sounds like the Heckling Club loved our refreshments.
看来喝倒彩俱乐部还挺喜欢零食的
Yeah, but we're almost out of that taffy.
但是太妃糖快吃光了
How are we going to keep them
中场休息后
from going after us again after the intermission?
还有什么办法能让他们消停一点啊
By being so good that they can't heckle us.
办法就是优秀到没办法喝倒彩
And I know just the person for the job.
我刚好知道一个最佳人选
W-Where's Mercedes?
梅塞德斯去哪儿了
She's up.
该她上台了
I'm sorry. Ms. Jones has not appreciated
很抱歉 琼斯小姐对于你们
the way she's been treated
对待她的态度不满意
and is refusing to go on.
所以拒绝上台表演
Let me talk to her.
让我跟她谈谈
Don't bother. Mercedes has left the building.
别费事了 梅赛德斯已经离开这儿了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表