as the date drew to a close, but...
我确实盼着来个热吻的 可是...
I guess the timing just wasn't right.
我猜火候还有点不够
Or the blood-alcohol level.
也可能是血液酒精浓度不够吧
Look... I know that you have feelings for him,
听着...我知道你一直对他有意思
and I'm sure you think I'm crazy for asking him out,
我也知道你觉得我去约他简直是疯了
but Blaine is obviously conflicted,
但是很明显布莱恩自己都很困惑
and if he turns out not to be gay,
如果最后证明他不是同志
well, then I guess I will have done you a favor.
那我也算帮了你个忙吧
And I'm doing you a favor by telling you
我也帮你个忙 跟你直说了吧
that Blaine is the first of a long line of conflicted men
布莱恩不会是你约会的唯一一个
that you will date that will later
对性取向困惑
turn out to be only the most flaming of homosexuals.
但是终究会发现自己还是同志的男人
Blaine and I have a lot in common.
布莱恩和我非常投缘
A sentiment expressed by many a hag about many a gay.
女强人和同性恋容易产生很有共鸣的错觉
Look, I don't doubt that you and Blaine
听着 我也相信你们的约会一定很开心
would have a jolly good time shopping at Burberry
你们可以一块儿去巴宝莉购物
and arguing who would make the better Rum Tum Tugger--
或者讨论哪个版本的罗滕塔格更好
I don't dispute that--
我对此确定不疑--
but there's something you and Blaine'll never have...
但是你和布莱恩你们两个...
and that's chemistry.
永远不会真正来电
Fine.
好吧
Then I'm gonna prove you wrong.
那我会证明你是错的
I'm gonna take the beer goggles off,
那我这次滴酒不沾
and I'm gonna kiss him sober.
我偏要清清醒醒地吻他给你看
And if the spark is still there,then I'm taking you
要是我们还能来电
to your bakery of choice for a piping hot slice of humble pie.
你就等着现实抽你一个华丽丽的嘴巴子吧
Whoa! Whoa, whoa ,easy, partner.
放松点 伙计
Can I get you something to drink?
你要喝点什么吗
Oh,no,no,no,no.
不用了不用了
Taxi's waiting.
出租车还在楼下等着呢
H- H- How are you not drunk?
你你你 为毛没喝醉
We drank exactly the same amount.
咱俩明明喝得差不多啊
I got a hollow leg.
我是酒缸
You got a hollow leg!
你是酒缸
You gonna be okay?
你扛得住不
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah?
废话么这不是 真的啊
I just... just got to grade some papers
我还...还有几份卷子要改
and... I'm still looking for a song for the kids to sing
还...还得给孩子们找首
at the Alcohol Awareness Assembly.
适合在拒绝饮酒大会上唱的歌♥
Oh... Yes, uh... The kids want to sing a Ke$ha song...
说起来 他们想唱钱妞的歌♥儿
but, uh, it just makes drinking seem like a lot of fun.
但是 她的那些都是饮酒作乐的歌♥
Sometimes it is fun.
喝酒有时候确实能作乐
Exactly.
没错
Like tonight.
就像今晚
That's the most fun I've had in a really long time.
今晚是很长一段时间来我最开心的一次
I mean, we were careful.
我是说 我们仍然很谨慎
We didn't drive. Mm, yeah.
我们也没开车 没错
What's wrong with that?
到底怎么了
Nothin'.
没什么
Nothin's wrong with that.
什么都没怎么
Except we're not teenagers anymore, Will.
只是因为咱们青春不再了 威尔
You know?
你知道吗
The way I see it,
在我看来
you can't just lecture kids.
你不能只给孩子们讲大道理
I mean, we can't stop them from drinking
我是说 既然我们阻止不了他们喝酒
if that's what they're gonna do.
如果他们非得喝酒不可
I mean, the best we can do
我想说 咱们能做的只有
is make them aware of the dangers and just...
让他们认识到其中的危险
hope they're smart enough
期望他们能够
to make a good decision on their own.
做出正确的决定
Nut. All right, buddy, I'm out of here.
好了 伙计 我该走了
Okay. Don't get up.
好的 别送了
I'm not...
我没...
Hey. Yes?
我说 啥事
You just make sure you drink lots of water.
你记得多喝点水
Okay?
记住没
I love you.
我爱你
Right back at you.
永远支持你
Yay, happy face.
画个大笑脸
Okay.
好了
That was a valiant effort.
真是勇敢的尝试
You get a A-plus.
给个优加 鼓励一下
That's how I roll.
这就是我的风格
I don't even know who you are.
我真不认识你是谁
Oh, what the hell?
搞什么鬼
Hey, there... sexy lady.
喂 乖乖...性感小宝贝
I know it's late.
我知道现在很晚了
And... I know you're taken,
我也知道你名花有主
and I've had a couple drinks, but...
而且我喝得有点高 但是...
...there's something I r-really, really want to say to you.
...但有点事我必-必须跟你说
William!
威廉
Can't wait to see what your New Directions
我简直迫不及待想知道你们新航向乐团
are planning for the assembly.
这次大会准备了什么曲目
I know we've had issues with your kids
我知道咱俩在校级演出的选曲方面
performing in front of the school,
一向很有分歧
but I have a really good feeling about this one.
但这次我觉得咱们会皆大欢喜
Why are you screaming?
你干嘛这么大声吵吵
I'm not screaming. Are you okay?
我没吵吵 你还好吗
Oh... wow, your cologne is just really strong.
天 你的古龙水太熏人了
It's Drakar Noir!
是姬龙雪的黑色达卡哟
Emma. Ooh... Will, you look terrible.
艾玛 威尔 你看着糟透了
Considering how much I drank,
毕竟我喝了那么多酒
I think I'm lucky to be alive.
能活着就算不错了
Although I kind of wish I was dead.
尽管我真有点想死了算了
I am so embarrassed.
我太丢脸了
Why? I mean, besides the fact that you drank
除了三十大几还学毛头小伙子
like a frat boy and you're well into your 30's.
喝个烂醉如泥 还哪儿丢脸
Please don't make me say it. Sorry?
别逼我说出来好吗 什么
I don't even remember half the things I said to you.
我现在都记不清我究竟跟你说了什么
I-I'm not following.
我-我不明白
I-I drunk-dialed you last night.
我昨晚趁着酒劲打你电♥话♥来着
No, you didn't.
你没打啊
I mean, I didn't get a single message.
我是说 我什么信息也没收到
What would you have said that you'd be embarrassed about?
你说了什么让自己丢脸的话
Nothing.
没什么
I- I just must been a really elaborate, uh, booze dream, yeah.
我估计是醉得厉害 做了个栩栩如生的梦
It's time, Will.
是时候了 威尔
I've arranged to have you committed for 48 hours,
我要把你送进医院关48个小时
and it's not gonna be easy.
我保证你会很痛苦
Those state institutions tend to turn the fire hose
国家制度真应该允许
on patients going through the D.T.'s,
用高压水枪对付那些酗酒成瘾的人
but at this point, I have no other option
但现在这种情况 我除了强力介入外
but a forced intervention.
别无选择
Sue, I do not have a drinking problem.
苏 我才没有酗酒
Really? Then what's with the Corey Hart imitation?
真的 那你没事装什么科瑞·哈特
Will, I'm trying to save you.
威尔 我这是在救你
Why? All you ever want to do is destroy me.
为什么 你不是一直想毁了我吗
Yeah, well, it's kind of like nursing a P.O.W. back to health
就好像把一名战俘的伤先治好
so he's at his strongest when you torture him to death.
这样再折磨他 他能撑得久点再死
All right, Will, you had your chance
好了 威尔 你本来有机会
to do this the easy way.
更轻松愉快呢
Souffle is all about the whites.
奶油鸡蛋饼的诀窍在于蛋白的控制
If you get yolk in it
如果你不小心把蛋黄混进去
or you don't let it stiffen properly
或者没掌握好松软程度
then you might as well be making pancakes.
那就成摊煎饼了
All right. You think the one we already made is ready yet?
好吧 那你觉得咱正在弄的这个好了没
I hope so.
但愿吧
All right, let's check it out.
好吧 咱们打开瞧瞧
Here we go.
来了
You didn't leave enough room in the dish to let it rise.
你这盘子太小 膨胀不充分
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表