you're substituting me for a boyfriend.
你把我当男朋友的替代品了
Look at me. Two weeks ago,
看看我 两周前
I thought there was no way I'd ever find someone like Blaine.
我以为我不可能遇到布莱恩那么好的人
And there he was.
而我遇到了
You will find somebody.
你也会找到真命天子的
But until then,
但那之前
you just got to take care of yourself.
你得照顾好你自己
And treat yourself with a little respect.
还要对自己好一点
You're right.
好吧
I got to go.
我得走了
Where?
去哪
I'm gonna go talk to that Anthony kid.
我得去和安东尼小伙子谈谈
First time I saw him, I thought he was kind of cute.
第一眼看到他 我就觉得他挺可爱
Maybe we have a shot.
或许我俩有戏
Question for you.
问你下
You tell anyone else what happened?
你把我们的事告诉别人了吗
How you-you kissed me?
你吻我的那事
You kissed me, Karofsky, and I understand
是你吻我 克罗斯基
how hard this is for you to deal with,
我知道这对你来说很棘手
so no, I haven't told anyone.
所以我没说 我没告诉任何人
Good. You keep it that way.
很好 最好给我保密
'Cause if you do,
如果你告诉别人
I'm gonna kill you.
我会杀了你
So, I guess this
那么 我想
is is where I grovel to try to get my job back.
现在我要卑躬屈膝 要回自己的工作
No groveling necessary, William.
不必卑躬屈膝 威廉
I'm returning you to your position.
我让你官复原职
You know, one of the marks of a successful leader
成功的领导需要具备的一个品质
is appointing trusted lieutenants,
就是任命值得信任的手下
and Ms. Holliday was clearly not up to the job.
霍利戴小姐显然不符合要求
You irritate me, William.
你让我很愤怒 威廉
You make the underflaps of my breasts burn,
你让我的胸部的阴囊灼热难忍♥
like when I used to rub them with poison sumac.
那感觉就像以前我用毒漆树摩擦胸部的感觉
But your kids sure love you,
但是你的孩子们喜欢你
as evinced by the amount of treacly blubbering
我坐在这忍♥受了各种
I had to sit through.
对你甜蜜的赞美
Mr. Shue's the only teacher at this school who asks you
舒先生是唯一问你过得好不好后
how you're doing and actually wants to hear an answer.
而真的想听你回答的老师
Mr. Shue's the only teacher at this school
舒先生是学校里
that ever really touched me.
除了赖尔森先生以外
Besides Mr. Ryerson.
唯一感动过我的老师
He taught me how to tie my shoelaces.
他教会我怎么系鞋带
I used to think that I was the best thing
我以前认为我是学校
that happened to this school, but...
最最出色的人 但是...
I was wrong.
我错了
Mr. Schuester is.
舒先生才是
Mr. Shue taught me the second half of the alphabet.
舒先生教会我字母表的后半部分
I stopped after "M" And "N."
我学到M和N的时候卡住了
I felt they were too similar and got frustrated.
我觉得它们太像了 我就郁闷了
You know, William, one thing I learned
知道吗 威廉
in my time as president...
当总统这段时间我发现...
Principal. ...you can't force public opinion.
是当校长 你不能胁迫公众的想法
I pardoned you.
我赦免你
Sometimes you got to give the inmates what they want.
有时你要给"狱友"他们想要的东西
You throw 'em a comb, and hope they stop
你给他们一把梳子 在他们
beating each other long enough to whittle it into a shiv.
把梳子削成刀子之前 停止斗殴
Well, I am relieved.
我松了一口气
I sort of thought I'd been replaced.
我以为我被取代了呢
Aw, shut your gash, Nancy.
得了吧 南希
And as a condition of my not pressing charges,
作为我不起诉的条件
your Glee Club will return my LeCar to mint condition.
你的合唱团要把我的勒卡跑车擦得崭新
I suggest selling yourself on Craigslist under the heading
我建议你在克雷格名单上把自己卖♥♥了换钱
of "Men Seeking Men With Butt-Chins."
分类是"寻找下巴有美人沟的男友"
All right, all right, thank you very much, guys.
好了 非常感谢 伙计们
Please, please, sit down. Just...
请坐 请坐 我...
Thank you...
谢谢
for that and... and for all the kind words
感谢你们为我欢呼 感谢你们
you said about me to Sue.
在苏面前对我的称赞
The feelings are mutual.
我也爱你们
Now, we got to get crackin', though.
现在我们要抓紧排练了
We lost a few days there, and it's all gonna be
我们丢掉了几天时间
about focus and hard work for the next couple of days.
接下来几天必须要专注 努力练习
I guess Ms. Holliday really is gone.
看来霍利戴小姐真的走了
I know you guys liked her, and she was a lot of fun,
我知道你们喜欢她 她给你们带来欢乐
but she and I both agreed that this is what was best.
我和她都认为这才是对你们最有利的
Don't get us wrong, Mr. Shue,
别误会 舒先生
we always wanted you as our teacher.
我们一直希望你做我们的老师
She was just kind of a nice break.
她只是给我们带来了新鲜感
She did loosen us up.
她的确让我们放松了
And she actually had some good ideas for a sub.
她作为一个代课老师有很多好的想法
Yeah. I get it.
是啊 我明白
And maybe we can, uh, incorporate those--
也许我们可以 在分组赛之后
after Sectionals.
再尝试那些好想法
Now, when I'm sick,
现在 我生病的时候
there is only one thing that makes me feel better.
只有一样东西能让我感觉好些
Gin and juice.
杜松子酒和果汁
No. Singin' in the Rain.
不 是《雨中曲》
I must've watched it, like,
我在三天内
ten times over the past three days.
大概看了十遍
It's actually what inspired me to try this out
正是这部电影启发我
as a contender for our first song at Sectionals.
把它当做分组赛第一首歌♥的备选曲目
When is the song from?
这歌♥什么背景
Well, the movie opened in 1952.
电影在1952年上映
But-But... but it's... but it's really timeless.
但是...这可是永不过时的经典
Mary Todd Lincoln in the house!
玛丽·托德·林肯来了
My husband was probably gay, and I'm bipolar,
我丈夫可能是同性恋 我有躁郁症
which makes me yell things like...
所以我会大喊 比如
"That teapot's spreading lies about me!"
"那个茶壶散播关于我的谎言"
Or... "That can't be my baby, because I don't love it!"
或是..."那不是我的孩子 因为我不爱他"
Ms. Holliday, can I talk to you for a sec?
霍利戴小姐 能和你谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
Guys, practice your bipolar rants, okay?
同学们 练习一下躁郁症大声嚷嚷
See? History can be fun!
看吧 历史也很有趣的
How are you holding up? Okay.
你怎么样 还好
I'm back to my itinerant ways, I guess.
我回到原来流动的教学方式
I do miss Glee Club, though.
但是我的确想念欢乐合唱团
Well, as much as the kids like me,
尽管孩子们喜欢我
they sure do miss you.
他们也的确很想念你
Which is why next time I'm sick,
因此 要是我再得病
I'm requesting you as the Glee sub.
我会让你做合唱团的代课老师
Really?
真的吗
Mr. Schuester, that's so nice of you.
舒先生 你人真好
It would be nice to feel like a part of something, you know?
能感觉到那种归属感很棒 知道吗
I know.
我知道
I actually need your help with something else, though.
我来找你是因为我需要你的帮助
See, I've been dying to do Singin' in the Rain with the kids,
我一直想跟孩子们唱《雨中曲》
show them how great it is,
让他们知道那有多棒
but they're convinced it's too old-fashioned.
但是他们打定主意认为那首歌♥老土
Would you mind helping me make it a little more... modern?
你愿意帮我把这首歌♥变得更...流行一点吗
I thought you'd never ask.
我就等着你这句话呢
**Yeah! Holly*
*没错 是霍利
**Good girl gone bad*
*淑女变熟♥女♥
**Take three*
*第三条
**Action! Go*
*开拍 开始
**You have my heart*
*你俘获我的心
**And we'll never be worlds apart*
*我们永远不会远隔天涯
**Maybe in magazines*
*也许在杂♥志♥里
**But you'll still be my star*
*你还是我的明星
**Baby, 'cause in the dark*
*宝贝 在黑暗中
**You can't see shiny cars*
*你能看见闪亮的汽车
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表