All right, let's talk it out, bro-to-bro.
来 我们好好谈谈 兄弟谈心
Fine. Bro.
行啊 兄弟
I still have feelings for Emma; strong feelings.
我对艾玛还是有感觉 非常有感觉
So do I.
我也一样
The difference is she chose me.
差别是她选择了我
I don't know what's gonna happen with Emma and I,
我不知道我和艾玛之间会怎么样
but I do ask is that you back off until we figure it out.
但在我们搞清楚之前 请你给我退后
What if I tell you that I don't think I could do that?
如果我说我做不到呢
Rinse.
漱口水
Will, put yourself in my shoes.
你替我想想
I mean, say it doesn't work out
如果我们俩没修成正果
between the two of us, and she chooses to go back to you.
她选择回到你身边
How would you feel if I continue to come after her?
我还继续缠着她 你什么感觉
Okay, fine. I'll back off.
好吧 行 我让步
But the second she starts leaning my way, I am back in.
但她一旦向我倾斜 我马上主动出击
Deal?
行吗
Deal. Now open back up.
行 张开嘴巴
I want to continue this examination.
我来继续帮你检查
No more "Ah's".
别"啊"了
You know what?
知道吗
I got just the thing for you.
有个好东西正适合你
Candy?
糖果吗
You gotta loosen up and bang, bro.
你要放松点才行 兄弟
I mean, you're grinding
你那口漂亮的小牙齿
those beautiful little teeth down to nubs.
都快要被你磨秃了
You know, I honestly think that's why you
其实我觉得那才是
and Emma didn't work out.
你跟艾玛没谈成的原因
There's not an impulsive bone between the two of you.
你们之间没有冲动与激♥情♥
And you think eating candy is gonna change that?
那你觉得吃糖就能有帮助吗
You gotta get ridiculous, bro.
你要随性一点 兄弟
You gotta just start doing
你得开始
things that feel good for no good reason.
不拘泥细节 率性而为
You know, I used to get up at the same time
我以前曾经每天定点起床
ever day and have the same eggs.
吃同样的早餐
Then, one day, I'm driving the hybrid to work,
之后有一天 我开着混合动力车去上班
I pass a Chevy dealership.
我经过一家雪佛兰经销店
The new Corvettes had just come in, so I stopped
新款考维特车刚刚到货 所以我
right on the spot, I make a U-turn and I buy one.
立即停车 调转车头买♥♥了一辆
Now I take the top down, take Emma for a spin,
现在我把车顶卸了 带艾玛出去兜风
she doesn't even care if her hair gets messed up.
她甚至不介意头发被风吹乱
You follow me?
明白了吗
Hey, Rachel.
你好 蕾切尔
Hey, Mr. Shue.
你好 舒先生
You all set? You need me to stay with you or anything?
你准备好了吗 要我陪着你什么的吗
No, I've been taking herbal anti-anxiety pills and reading
不用 我已经服了草本抗焦虑药
The Unauthorized Biography of Britney Spears to stay calm.
读《未经授权的传记:小甜甜布兰妮》来保持冷静
I look forward to the day the paparazzi provokes me
我期待着狗仔队骚扰我
and I attack them.
而我还手的那天
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Did you have a cavity or something?
你蛀牙了还是怎么回事
Is that candy?
那是糖果吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Good luck.
祝你好运
**Oh, baby, baby... *
*宝贝 宝贝
**Oh, baby, baby... *
*宝贝 宝贝
**Oh, baby, baby *
*宝贝 宝贝
**How was I supposed to know *
*我怎么没有意识到
**That something wasn't right? Yeah *
*事情其实不妙
**Oh, baby, baby, I shouldn't have let you go *
*宝贝 宝贝 我不该放手让你走
**And now you're out of sight, yeah *
*现在我已不见你踪影
**Show me how you want it to be *
*告诉我你希望我怎样
**Tell me, baby, 'cause I need to know now *
*告诉我宝贝 我现在就要知道
**Just because my loneliness is killing me, and I... *
*因为寂寞正吞噬着我
**I must confess I still believe *
*我必须坦白 我依然相信
**Still believe *
*依然相信
**When I'm not with you, I lose my mind *
*没有你在我身边 我无所适从
**Give me a sign! *
*给我个示意吧
**Hit me, baby, one more time!
*再电我一次吧 宝贝
**Oh, baby, baby *
*宝贝 宝贝
**Yeah, hey, oh, baby, baby *
*宝贝 宝贝
**Oh, baby, baby *
*宝贝 宝贝
**How was I supposed to know? *
*我怎么没有意识到
**Oh, pretty baby, I shouldn't have let you go *
*亲爱的宝贝 我不该放手让你走
**I must confess *
*我必须坦白
**That my loneliness is killing me now *
*我的寂寞正吞噬着我
**Don't you know I still believe?*
*难道你不知道 我依然相信
**When I'm not with you, I lose my mind *
*没有你在我身边 我无所适从
**Give me a sign *
*给我个示意吧
**Hit me, baby, one more time. *
*再电我一次吧 宝贝
Rachel?
蕾切尔
Rachel, wake up.
蕾切尔 醒醒
You Glee kids are impossible to work on.
你们合唱团的孩子可真不好对付
You're always moving around when you're under.
都麻醉了还老是动来动去
Is this real life?
我回到现实了吗
Hey, take my hoodie. You look cold.
披上卫衣吧 别冻着了
It's okay, I'm...
没事的
Wait, you mean you don't like my new look?
等下 你不喜欢我的新形象吗
Don't you think it's a bit much?
你不觉得这有点太过了吗
I mean, I think that guy just broke up
我觉得刚才那位为了盯着你看
with his girlfriend just so he could stare at you.
都跟女朋友分手了
I'm just doing what you told me.
我只是按你的意思做
Besides, it's not like when I went all sad clown hooker
另外 我既没穿成可悲的跳梁小丑一样的妓♥女♥
and put on that ridiculous Grease cat suit.
也没穿电影《油脂》里那样滑稽的紧身连衣裤
This is just like my regular look
这同我平时的穿衣风格一样
with the volume turned up.
只是稍微张扬了一些
Ooh, baby, you can hit me as many times as you want
宝贝 你要多少次我都满足你
As long as you got that on.
只要你穿着那个
How come all the gay guys always get the hottest chicks?
为什么基佬总能搞到最靓的妞呢
You see what I'm talking about?
你明白我说的是什么了吧
They're personifying you.
他们真把你看成布兰妮那样的女人了
Objectifying.
准确的说法是 他们正视了我的存在(女权主义用词)
Whatever!
随你怎么说
Just tell me why it's okay for you to feel safer with me
你说 凭什么为了给你安全感
not on the football team,
我就得不回球队
But it's not okay for me to feel safer with you
而你不愿意给我安全感
in your old reindeer sweater?
不肯穿回从前那种驯鹿毛衣
Look, I see your point.
好吧 我明白了
In order for this relationship to work,
为了让我俩的关系能够继续
We can't control each other.
我们不能约束彼此
So you have my blessing to rejoin the football team...
所以我祝愿你回归足球队
if you can.
只要你回得去
It looks like a jewish cloud.
看起来就像犹太风格的蘑菇云
What do you want for her?
我要跟你买♥♥她 你开个价吧
I'll give you anything. I'll give you my house.
我什么都给你 我把房♥子给你
I'll kill my parents and I'll give you my house.
我会杀了父母然后把房♥子给你
Wanky, wanky!
你牛个屁
I kinda liked your old car.
我有点喜欢你以前的车
That car was a metaphor for everything that was wrong with my life,
那辆车象征着我过去所有的错误
My fear of change.
我以前害怕变化
That dragging muffler was like the chains of Marley's ghost.
对我来说 那辆车就像《圣诞颂歌♥》中马里的鬼魂带的无形锁链
Now they're gone and I feel like a free man!
现在一切都烟消云散 我感觉重获自♥由♥
By buying the same car as Carl?
跟卡尔买♥♥一样的车就能重获自♥由♥吗
His didn't have heated seats.
不一样 他的车没有电热式座椅
Oh, come on, Emma, I'm just doing everything you said I should do.
拜托 艾玛 你说的我都照做了
I'm loosening up, and I feel amazing!
我放轻松了 感觉很棒
Let's take her for a spin.
我们兜兜风吧
**Oh, this is my jam!*
*哦 我要开始唱了
**Well, it's not that far to paradise*
*离天堂已经不远
**At least it's not for me*
*至少对我而言如此
**And if the wind is right, we can sail away*
*顺风时 我们便可以扬帆起航
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表