**But I can dream, and in my dreams
可我仍能做梦 在我梦里
**I'm Christmasing with you
我与你共度圣诞
**Holidays are joyful
佳节如此欢乐
**There's always something new
处处崭新之色
**But every day's a holiday
当我和你在一起
**When I'm near to you
每天都是佳节
**Oh, the lights on my tree
树上的灯光闪耀
**I wish you could see
多希望你能看到
**I wish it every day
希望你每天都能看到
**And the logs on the fire
木柴在火堆中燃烧
**Fill me with desire
填满了我的期待
**To see you and to say
看着你 对你说
**That I wish you Merry Christmas
祝你圣诞快乐
**Happy New Year, too
祝你新年快乐
**I've just one wish on this Christmas Eve
圣诞夜我只有一个愿望
**On this Christmas Eve
在这个圣诞夜
**I wish I were with you
我希望我和你在一起
**I wish I were...
我希望我和你
**With
在一起
**You Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐
**Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐
**Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐
**Darling...
亲爱的
**Darling...
亲爱的
You scared me.
你吓死我了
Good. Because I'm actually Marley's ghost, and
很好 其实我是马利的鬼魂
I'm here to tell you
我来是想告诉你
to stop studying so hard.
学习别太累
What's with the boom box?
那你拎个收音机是干嘛
I need you to sing with me. Well, rehearse with me.
我想和你一起唱歌♥ 不 一起排练
I got a gig singing "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
我要在国王岛的圣诞晚会上
in the King's Island Christmas Spectacular.
表演《宝贝外面天寒地冻》这首歌♥
Ah, a personal favorite.
我超爱的
Too bad they'd never let us sing it together.
可惜他们不会让咱俩合唱这首
I mean, as two... artists.
我是说 作为两位...艺术家
Mmm. So you going to help me out here?
所以你决定要帮我啦
Anything to get me to stop reading about Charlemagne.
只要别再让我看什么查理曼大帝史任何都行
Very good, then.
很好 那开始吧
**- I really can't stay. - But baby, it's cold outside
我不能再待了 宝贝 外面天寒地冻
**- I've got to go away. -But baby, it's cold outside
我必须要走了 宝贝 外面寒风彻骨
**- This evening has been... - Been hoping that you'd drop in
今夜已经... 已经期盼太久
**- So very nice. - I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice
非常愉快 我想握紧你冰凉的小手
**- My mother will start to worry. - Beautiful, what's your hurry?
我妈妈会开始担心 宝贝 不要着急
**My father will be pacing the floor. - Listen to the fireplace roar.
我爸爸会开始踱步 你听这壁炉作响
**- So really, I'd better scurry. - Beautiful, please don't hurry.
我真的要走了 宝贝 求你别急
**- But maybe just half a drink more. - Put some records on while I pour.
或许再酌半杯 我去斟酒你放些曲子
**- The neighbors might faint. - Baby, it's bad out there
邻居或已入梦 宝贝 外面天寒地冻
**- Say, what's in this drink? - No cabs to be had out there.
这酒如此醇美 外面车马不再
**- I wish I knew how... - Your eyes are like starlight now.
希望我知如何 你的星眸璀璨
**- to break this spell. - I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell
来打破这魔咒 秀发不应被帽子遮掩
**- I ought to say "No, no, no, sir". - Mind if I move in closer
我或许该拒绝你 我愿离你再近些
**- At least I'm gonna say that I tried. -What's the sense in hurting my pride?
至少我该试试 你何忍♥伤害我的心
**-I really can't stay. -Baby, don't hold out.
我不能再待了 宝贝 放下矜持
**Oh, but it's cold outside
外面天寒地冻 外面天寒地冻
**- I've gotta get home. - But baby, you'd freeze out there
我须得回家了 宝贝 外面寒风彻骨
**-Say, lend me a coat? - It's up to your knees out there.
借我件外套披上 这里都是你的
**- You've really been grand. - I thrill when you touch my hand.
你真是个好人 和你牵手我浑身战抖
**- But don't you see? - How can you do this thing to me?
但你不明白吗 你怎能如此残忍♥
**- There's bound to be talk tomorrow. - Think of my life-long sorrow.
未来需要承诺 若你身染肺炎不幸故去
**- At least there will be plenty implied. - If you got pneumonia and died.
至少要有表示 我将痛苦度过余生
**- I really can't stay. - Get over that hold out.
我不能再待了 别再矜持了
**- Ooh, baby, it's cold... - Oh, but it's cold...
宝贝 外面... 宝贝 外面...
**- Outside! - Outside!
天寒地冻 天寒地冻
I think you're ready.
我看你可以登台了
Well, for the record, you are much better than that girl's going to be.
话说 你比那个要跟我合唱的女孩儿强多了
Hey.
你好
Mr. Schuester.
舒斯特老师
Oh, good to see you, Kurt.
见到你真高兴 科特
Someone special?
你的情人吗
No, just a friend.
不 只是朋友啦
But on the upside, I am in love with him,
不过说起来 我确实喜欢他
and he's actually gay. I call that progress.
而且他也是同性恋 所以还算不错吧
How you doing?
过得好吗
Classes are harder, but the kids are kinder.
这儿的功课更难 但同学更和善
But I miss you guys a lot, though.
不过我还是很想念你们的
So what brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了呢
Are you looking for teaching at a place
你是想找一个
where pencils aren't primarily used as weapons?
不需要拿铅笔来当武器的地方教书吗
Actually, I need some holiday help.
其实我是因为圣诞节来的
I don't know if you know this,
你知道吗
but I am really bad at Christmas shopping.
我非常不擅长买♥♥圣诞礼物
Oh, honey, just what I wanted.
亲爱的 你的礼物正合我心意
Jumper cables.
跨接电缆[连接两部车的电池让汽车发动]
This year, I drew Sue in the office pool Secret Santa.
今年 我抽到做苏的神秘圣诞老人
And I tell you, I... I can't think of anything good.
可跟你说 我...我实在不知道该送她什么
And you are so great at shopping,
你呢 简直就是购物天才
I thought I'd...
所以我就来...
I have the perfect idea.
我有主意了
I think I can tell who wrapped that.
一看就知道出自谁的手笔
Who's it for?
你是要送给谁
Oh, Sue.
给苏
I drew her as my Secret Santa.
神秘圣诞老人 我抽到的是她
Wait a minute. That's not possible.
等等 不可能啊
Sue's my Secret Santa.
我抽到的也是苏
No, Sue's my Secret Santa.
不 我抽到的才是苏
I'm everybody's Secret Santa.
所有人的神秘圣诞老人都是我
Yeah, you can just drop those wherever.
礼物随便放吧
You rigged Secret Santa?
这你都造假
How? It was my idea.
你怎么做到的 这是我的主意啊
Well, you're not the only person at this school
你可不是学校里
who consumes protein powder by the tubful.
唯一吃桶装蛋白质粉的人哦
Remember when I told you
还记得那次我跟你说
I was taking all those science textbooks to an exorcist?
我要把这些科学课本拿去驱魔吗
Well, that's what we call a diversion.
我就是那时候偷梁换柱的
You filled your tub with your name only.
整个桶里面只有你一个人的名字
You're a regular Agatha Christie, except even more sexless.
你就个性冷淡版的阿加莎·克里斯蒂
See, people, I hate Christmas,
同志们 听好了 我虽然讨厌圣诞节
but I love presents.
不过我可真爱圣诞礼物
Ah, look at this.
看看这个
It's a track suit
冬季运动套装
with a fur-lined hood for the winter months.
还带毛毛帽领
Thanks, fella.
谢啦 伙计
That was Kurt's idea.
这是科特帮我选的
Ah-ah-ah, William.
嘿 嘿 嘿 威廉
These gifts are legally mine.
从法律上来讲 这些礼物已经是我的了
Now, you may or may not be aware of this,
你们可能还不知道
but I'm an honorary officer of the Lima Police Department,
我是利马警局的荣誉探员
and if you take my property out of my office,
不管你们谁 胆敢将我的财物带出办公室的
I will pick up that phone and have you arrested for theft.
我一律打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 告你们偷窃
We are not going to let you steal Christmas, Sue.
我们不会让你毁掉圣诞节的 苏
You're not going to get away with this. I think I already have.
你会有报应的 我看不会有了
William, Elmo, you,
威廉 艾蒙 还有你
get the hell out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
I just got to say, this is a really expensive blender.
我跟你说 这个搅拌机可贵了
It's top of the line.
这可是顶级产品
At ease, Becky.
放松 贝基
I'm gonna stop you right here. Why are you wearing that hat?
给我站住 你戴这帽子干嘛
Because it's Christmas and it's fun.
圣诞节呀 戴着好玩嘛
No, it's offensive.
不 你这简直是亵渎
You're wearing a Santa Claus hat,
这可是圣诞老人的帽子
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表