Yeah, but I also need some advice.
恩 我还需要点建议
I'm a little bit nervous about singing in front of a crowd.
当着众人唱歌♥我会有点紧张
Up until now, I've only really sung in the steam shower.
到现在 我只在浴室唱过
Hot. But ridiculous.
真挑逗啊 不过有点可笑
I mean, you're the most confident chick I know.
我是说 你可是我见过最有自信的小妞
Yeah, I know I'm hot melted butter,
我知道我是个融化的热奶油
but singing's different, and I want to be great.
但是唱歌♥不同 我要做到最好
Or at least as good as Berry.
至少要像贝里一样
I get nervous before I sing, too.
唱歌♥之前我也会紧张
But I always overcome.
但我能抑制住
You want to know my secret?
想知道我的秘密吗
Yeah.
当然
Oldest trick in the book.
书上记载的最古老的诀窍
Just picture the audience in their underwear.
想象所有人都只身着内衣
Even the dudes?
男人也是吗
It's not about sex.
不是说性
It's just about seeing the audience
只是让你看来
as more vulnerable than you.
观众比你更脆弱
Trust me. It works every time.
相信我 很有效的
Can I touch your knockers now?
现在能让我碰一下你的咪♥咪♥吗
Only if you want to lose a hand.
如果你想少只手的话
But you're on your way.
但你迟早会的
Remember, I want this diva-off to be a bloodbath.
记住 要让这次天后对决变成一场大屠♥杀♥
Oh, trust. It's about to go down.
相信我 她一定会玩完的
You look amazing. I really do.
你看起来不错 确实很好
This look has to go viral.
这装束绝对会流行的
Is there any way you can cut class for the rest of the day,
如果今天你能翘课的话
just so that you could walk down the halls?
你就在大厅里多走走
Totally. Most teachers think by cutting class,
没错 大部分老师都认为
I might improve my grades.
翘课能让我的成绩更好
Great.
好的
Why are you dressed like that?
你怎么穿成这样子
I thought you weren't into the Biebster.
我以为你不喜欢比伯化呢
Well, I wasn't, but then somebody told me
我是不喜欢 但有人跟我说
that Justin Bieber's, like, the king of YouTube
贾斯汀·比伯就是"有土鳖"视频网之王
with over a billion views.
点击率超十亿
An anthem is supposed to appeal to the masses, right?
颂歌♥就是要能吸引大众 对吧
So before I pick my anthem,
所以在找到适合我的歌♥曲之前
I was working on my anthem look.
我就打算用这身装扮了
Okay, guys and gals! And Sue.
好了 伙计们 还有苏
It's the moment we've all been waiting for.
这一刻我们等待已久
Our next diva-off.
下一轮的天后对决
So here they are, sure to give us a fantastic anthem,
现在 她们要为我们献上一首精彩的颂歌♥
Mercedes and Rachel.
有请梅塞德斯和蕾切尔
Let's give it up!
掌声有请
Uh, after much argument, I finally convinced Mercedes
经过讨论之后 为了呈现真正的天后对决
that in order to do a proper diva-off,
我说服了梅塞德斯
it has to come from the Broadway catalogue.
必须要唱百老汇系列的
Which I think is safe to say
我可以毫无顾虑地说
that that gives me a home field advantage, so...
这方面我可是东道主 所以...
Oh, well, you're about to get beat on your own turf.
你就准备好玩火自焚吧
Hit it.
音乐
**Yeah*
*耶
**Yeah*
*耶
**Ooh*
*喔
**Every single day, I walk down the street*
*每一天 我走在街上
**I hear people say*
*我听到有人说
**"Baby's so sweet"*
*宝贝可真美
**Ever since puberty, everybody stares at me*
*青春期后 人人关注我
**Boys, girls, I can't can't help it, baby*
*男孩 姑娘们 这可如何是好 宝贝
**So be kind and don't lose your mind*
*温柔点 掌控好自己
**Just remember*
*只要记住
**That I'm your baby*
*我是你的宝贝
**Take me for what I am*
*把我当做什么
**Who I was meant to be*
*我要当做谁
**And if you give a damn*
*如果你不在乎
**Take me, baby*
*接受我 宝贝
**Or leave me*
*还是离开我
**Take me, baby, or leave me*
*接受我 宝贝 还是离开我
**A tiger in a cage can never see the sun*
*笼中老虎 深藏不露
**This diva needs her stage, baby*
*天后要一展身手 宝贝
**Let's have fun*
*尽情享受吧
**You are the one I choose*
*你就是我的那一个
**Folks would kill to fill your shoes*
*大家会争抢得头破血流
**You'll love the limelight, too*
*你也喜欢万众瞩目
**Now, baby*
*现在 宝贝
**So be mine, and don't waste my time*
*做我的人 不要再浪费时间
**Crying, "Oh, honey bear, are you still my, my, my baby*
*大喊"宝贝熊 你还是我的我的宝贝"
**Take me for what I am*
*把我当做什么
**Who I was meant to be*
*我要当做谁
**And if you give a damn*
*如果你不在乎
**Take me, baby, or leave me*
*接受我 宝贝 还是离开我
**No way can I be what I'm not*
*不可能改变我的样子
**But, hey, don't you want your girl hot*
*你难道不想你的女孩更火♥辣♥
**Don't fight, don't lose your head*
*别再挣扎 别混乱头脑
**'Cause every night*
*每个夜晚
**Who's in your bed*
*是谁陪你入眠
**Take me for what I am*
*把我当做什么
**Who I was meant to be Who I was meant to be*
*我要当做谁 我要当做谁
**And if you give a damn And if you give a damn*
*如果你不在乎 如果你不在乎
**You better take me, baby*
*你最好接受我 宝贝
**Take me, baby, or leave me*
*接受我 宝贝 还是离开我
**Or leave me*
*还是离开我
**Take me, baby*
*接受我 宝贝
**Or leave me*
*不然就离我而去
**Yes, I'm leaving*
*没错 我要走了
**I'm gone*
*走人
Oh, my God. That was so great!
天呐 真是太棒了
No, her. What about her? Me? No, her.
她太出色了 都是她的功劳
You guys, that was awesome!
你们俩的表演太出色了
Hey, where's the hate?
嘿 你们刚才不是冤家吗
Not the point of Glee Club, Sue.
合唱团不是为了结冤家的 苏
I understand you wish to see me.
我知道你想见我
Yeah, Sue, I did.
没错 苏
I saw how you were in class today.
我注意到你今天在团里的样子
What are you doing tomorrow night?
你明晚有事吗
I want to take you somewhere.
我想带你去个地方
No. No. No way.
不 不 没门
I don't care how depressed I am, I will not date a curly.
我再伤心欲绝也不会跟卷毛小子约会
Not on a date, Sue.
不是去约会 苏
Still probably not going to go.
那也不太想去
You're interested in making your comeback, right?
你想强势回归 不是吗
Well, I think it's important that you see something.
我带你去的地方很重要
Hate 'em. Hate hospitals, William.
医院什么的最讨厌了 威廉
That's why I keep voting for those death panels.
所以我一直投票给死亡小组
Sue, I know you.
苏 我了解你
You crack jokes whenever you get uncomfortable.
你心里难受时就会讲笑话自嘲
Not really joking, William.
不完全是开玩笑 威廉
And you have a penchant for sappy scenarios set to music,
你最喜欢场景傻乎乎的音乐
so I demand to know where we're going.
所以我要求你告诉我目的地
We're going to the pediatric cancer ward.
我们要去癌症儿童病房♥
No, no, no-- once a month, I come down here,
之前有个月 我到这儿来
and I sing songs with some of the kids
跟一些接受长♥期♥治疗的儿童
getting long-term care.
一起唱歌♥
Yep. No.
好吧 不去
No. Sue.
别走 苏
Uh, William...
威廉
I know what you're getting at.
我知道你的目的了
I have been selfish.
我过去确实很自私
Yes, I was ridiculed on the national stage,
我在全国人面前被嘲笑了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表