I've hit rock bottom,
我曾经是个失足男
and I've come here to set myself straight.
所以我来这儿重拾正轨
That's just awesome, Noah.
非常正确 诺亚
And you're just in time, because tomorrow,
而且你来得正是时候 因为明天
the girls and I are going to perform a song for Glee Club
我和她们会为欢乐合唱团献上一曲
extolling the benefits of celibacy.
来赞颂禁欲的好处
I'm down for that.
我参加
Point of order, though.
别忘了这一点
While three chicks and me is just
三女一男是
a typical Saturday night in the Puckerman bedroom,
帕克曼周六卧室派对的常规组合
it's not the best balance for singing.
这不是合唱的最佳组合
We need at least one more dude.
我们还得找个男声
I've got that covered.
我已经搞定了
**Gonna find my baby*
*找到我的宝贝
**Gonna hold her tight*
*把她拉进我胸怀
**Gonna grab some afternoon delight*
*一同享受一刻午间欢愉
**My motto's always been, "When it's right, it's right"*
*我一直相信感觉对了就好
**Why wait until the middle of a cold, dark night?*
*为何要空等黑冷的深夜才行
**When everything's a little clearer in the light of day*
*当阳光洒落之时
**And we know the night is always gonna be here anyway*
*黑夜不久就会到来
**Thinking of you's working up an appetite*
*想着你就让我垂涎欲滴
**Looking forward to a little afternoon delight*
*想要一同享受午间欢愉
**Rubbin' sticks and stones together*
*干柴与火石相擦
**Makes the sparks ignite*
*点燃了爱的烈火
**And the thought of lovin' you is getting so excitin'*
*爱的感觉是多么刺♥激♥
**Skyrockets in flight*
*如同火箭直冲云霄
**Afternoon delight*
*午间欢愉
**Ah...*
*啊
**Afternoon delight.*
*午间欢愉
Hi. Um, Holly here. Yeah?
你好 我是霍利 什么事
So I'm a little confused.
我有点疑惑
Isn't this a strange song for the-the Celibacy Club to sing?
这首歌♥是不是不太适合禁欲俱乐部
But why?
怎么会不合适呢
It's so wholesome.
这首歌♥非常健康
It was written during the Bicentennial to celebrate America and fireworks...
它在美国独♥立♥两百周年那时候写的
No, it's about sneaking out for a nooner.
不 它唱的是中午溜出去偷食
Yes. Exactly!
是啊 正是
A nooner's when you have dessert in the middle of the day, right?
偷食不就是中午的时候出去吃点心吗
Right, Carl?
不是吗 卡尔
Well, regardless...
不管怎么说
It was a great job, guys. Great number.
你们唱得很棒 非常动听
It was... it was fantastic.
十分精彩
Hey, Glee Club, let's go.
孩子们 咱们走
Miss Holliday? Excuse me a second.
霍利戴小姐 等我一会
Miss Holliday?
霍利戴小姐
You're still the, um...
你还是...
You're still the acting sex-ed teacher, right?
你还是卫生与保健老师对吧
You know it, brother.
没错 伙计
Uh, you don't happen to have any office hours, do you?
你能抽出点时间来吗
Sure. Afternoon Delight is a dessert.
当然 午间欢愉是种甜点
It's made with coconut and pineapple
它是用椰子 菠萝
and marshmallow fluff.
还有棉花糖做的
I think Emma and I need an appointment.
我和艾玛需要向你咨♥询♥一下
What are those?
这是什么
Those are some pamphlets that I picked up from the free clinic.
这些是我从免费诊所那儿拿来的宣传册
I thought it might help the process along,
我觉得它们能帮助我们
because it is time you and I had "The talk".
更好地谈心
No, it's not. Yes, it is.
不 不是这样的 是这样的
You told me to educate myself.
你曾叫我要自我学习
Hey, you think this is easy for me?
你觉得这对我来说就容易吗
Okay, believe me,
相信我
I want to do this even less than you do.
我一点也不愿谈这件事
This is going to suck for both of us,
我们两个都不会好受
but we are going to get through it together,
但我们必须坐下来好好谈谈
and we will both be better men because of it.
这样我们才能有所进步
Now, first, most of the, um...
首先 这些册子上
mechanics of what you're going
说明了绝大部分的
to be doing is covered in the pamphlets.
男子性♥爱♥技巧
Okay, so, I want you to read them,
你得把它们读完
and then I want you to come talk to me about it.
然后再来跟我谈谈
Deal?
说定了
Okay.
好的
All right. Now. Hey, sit down.
好的 坐下
We're just getting started.
谈话才刚刚开始呢
All right.
好
You know, for most guys, sex is just-- you know--
对于大多数男人来说 性...
it's this thing we always want to do.
是生理本能
You know, it's fun.
你知道 很刺♥激♥
It feels great.
很有快♥感♥
But we're not really thinking too much about, you know,
但实际上男人并不常考虑
how it makes us feel on the inside or, you know,
性对自己
how the other person feels about it.
或者是别人意味着什么
Women are different?
女人不一样吗
Only because they get that it's about something more
唯一不同的是 对女人来说
than just the physical.
性不只是生理而已
You know, when-when you're intimate with somebody
当你和另一个人如此亲近的时候
in that way, you're exposing yourself.
你就将自己交给了他
You know, you're never going to be more vulnerable,
你会变得十分脆弱
and that scares the hell out of a lot of guys.
这样会吓走许多人
Believe me, I can't tell you how many buddies I've got
相信我 我身边有好多小伙子
who have gotten in way too deep with a girl
跌进感情的陷井
who said she was cool with just hooking up.
那些女孩一开始都只是说想享一夜春宵
But that's not going to happen to me, Dad.
但我不会遇到这种事情的 爸爸
No. It's going to be worse.
不 会变得更糟
Okay? Because it's two guys.
你懂吗 是两个男人
With two guys,
对两个男人而言
you've got two people who think that sex is just sex.
性就只是性这么简单了
It's gonna be easier to come by.
根本不用负什么责任
And once you start doing this stuff,
而且一旦你开始这么想了
you're not going to want to stop.
就再也扭不会来了
You just... You've got to know that it means something.
你必须知道 性是很神圣的
You know, it's doing something to you,
性是对你自己
to your heart, to your self-esteem,
对你的心 对你的自尊做了个交代
even though it feels like you're just having fun.
即使它只是让你觉得很好玩
So, you're saying I shouldn't have sex?
你的意思是我不应该做♥爱♥吗
I think on your 30th birthday,
我觉得当你30岁生日的时候
it is a great gift to yourself.
初夜会是很好的一份礼物
Kurt...
科特
when you're ready...
当你准备好了的时候
I want you to be able to...
我希望你能...
do everything.
成为一个顶天立地的人
But when you're ready, I want you to
但当你准备好了 你要知道
use it as a way to connect to another person.
性是与另一个人交融的一种方式
Don't throw yourself around
不要随随便便地对自己
like you don't matter.
好像你是个无足轻重的人那样
Cause you matter, Kurt.
你是个很重要的存在 科特
Is that it?
你说完了吗
That's it. For now.
暂时就说这些
Can I make you some toast?
要我帮你做些吐司吗
I think I'll take it up to my room
我会上楼 边吃
to eat while I look over my new pamphlets.
边看这些册子的
Thank you, Dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
You're welcome.
不客气
Now, I hear you guys are having some problems.
我听说你们两位有些小麻烦
I wouldn't call them problems. They're not...
我觉得那称不上麻烦 只是
No, we are.
不 她说得没错
We really, really are. We're having problems.
我们之间有很大的问题
When is the last time that you...
你们两位上一次过性生活是...
Never.
从没有过
I beg your pardon?
什么
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表