Oh, I know hickeys. I'm a freakin' connoisseur.
我是吻痕达人 我是吻痕鉴定家
I can make them into shapes, like balloon animals.
我可以让吻痕呈现出各种形状 就像气球玩具
I burnt myself this morning with a curling iron.
我今天早晨被卷发棒烫到了
The key is to use the curling iron in the bathtub
在洗手间使用卷发棒的关键是
to keep you from getting burnt.
不要被烫到
No.
不是
I was sure I was caught.
看来是曝露了
What was that?
什么声音
Is that your mom?
是你妈妈吗
She's at work; she won't be home for hours.
她上班去了 几个小时之内不会回来的
Divorce rules.
离婚多给力啊
Come here.
过来
I'll be more careful with the hickey placement next time.
下次我要留意一下留吻痕的位置了
This is so awesome.
这太棒了
We have two months until Prom, so we have plenty of time
距离舞会还有两个月 我们有充足的时间
to campaign for Prom King and Queen.
来竞选舞会国王和王后
But that's not all this is about, though, right?
但是不单单是为了那件事吧
Look, I made a mistake with Puck.
听着 我跟帕克那是个错误
You should have been my first.
你才应该是我的第一次
This is where I belong.
这才是我的归宿
With you. Okay?
和你在一起 好吗
Okay.
好
Hey, hot stuff.
嗨 帅哥
Holly. Hey.
霍莉 嘿
I'm just, uh, walking through some choreography.
我在过一遍舞步编排
Got Regionals in a week, and I just want to make sure
还有一周就要比地区赛了 我得确保
all the dances are what I like to call "Finn-proof."
所有的舞步都要"防水防电防芬恩"
Oh, well, I won't keep you.
我不会阻碍你的
I just, um, just came to say good-bye.
我就是来道个别
I'm going over to Shawnee Township to teach Algebra.
我要去肖恩尼镇高中去教代数
Really?
是吗
Yeah. There were some parent complaints.
是啊 有些家长投诉我
Apparently, my cucumber demonstration
很显然 我的黄瓜演示
made it impossible to watch VeggieTales
使得观看《蔬菜狂想曲》这部动画的感觉
the same way ever again.
跟从前完全不一样了
I personally thought it made watching that show hilarious.
我个人倒是觉得那让那部动画更好笑了
I really don't want to say good-bye.
我真的不想跟你说再见
Then maybe we shouldn't.
也许我们可以不说再见
Teaching Santana and Brittany how to get their Stevie Nicks on
教桑塔纳和布里特妮唱斯蒂薇·尼克斯的歌♥
made me realize how closed off I've been.
让我意识到我感情尘封已久
I'm getting older, too. Maybe I should try
我也岁数不小了 也许我该试着
a relationship that lasts more than 36 hours.
过一段超过36小时的感情关系
You're serious?
你当真吗
Plus, seeing another woman with the hots for you
再有 看到别的女人对你情意绵绵
kinda made me jealous...
让我嫉妒不已
Wait, what? Oh, nothing.
等等 什么 没什么
I know a lot about sex, Will, but...
关于性♥爱♥我知道很多 威尔 但是...
maybe it's time I learned a little something about romance.
也许是时候学学关于浪漫的事了
Well, I don't know if you've heard...
不知道你听说没
...but I happen to be an excellent educator.
我刚好是一位超赞的老师
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表